Tomorrows Gold Price ???

1314 and 1306 are support levels. Gap up is now filled. Might try a long position.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 263
just attached the correlation between gold and the phases of the moon
whether or not astology is your thing, there is a very strong correlation which you wouldn't want to ignore.

Just thought you guys might like to see this if you haven't already..
black dots are full moon, blank dots new moon

Hi Malaguti,

Is this chart a wind up or is it for real? Sorry for asking but not sure tbh. Other than delta phenomenon, never seen the moon used in charting before?

Cheers buddy :)

Expecting a small move up (1330s) followed by down to 1310s for today. See how it goes.

Hi Malaguti,

Is this chart a wind up or is it for real? Sorry for asking but not sure tbh. Other than delta phenomenon, never seen the moon used in charting before?

Cheers buddy :)

its for real, wouldn't wind you up on something like that..
useful, or not?

its for real, wouldn't wind you up on something like that..
useful, or not?

Coincidentally - I thought it was a good laugh. Not sure I can take it seriously to be honest. I'll look out for it in the future. I usually drive at night time if I have to and often catch the moon. Will reflect on the price of gold and let you know.

Thanks (y)

Coincidentally - I thought it was a good laugh. Not sure I can take it seriously to be honest. I'll look out for it in the future. I usually drive at night time if I have to and often catch the moon. Will reflect on the price of gold and let you know.

Thanks (y)

Bark all you want:LOL: I find some of those turning points just uncanny
especially when its with the trend. I wont waste my time showing the S&P then!

Bark all you want:LOL: I find some of those turning points just uncanny
especially when its with the trend. I wont waste my time showing the S&P then!

So what happens to your uncanny charts on different time frames then?

As for your S&P charts, why not show it to samspade79 so at least we'll have a chance of catching up :idea:

So what happens to your uncanny charts on different time frames then?

As for your S&P charts, why not show it to samspade79 so at least we'll have a chance of catching up :idea:

my uncanny charts :p are only relevant on a daily time frame. The most recent new moon was on the 6th August. stays that way until the full moon period in other 12 or so days. within those periods will mark out bearish or bullish...thats theory anyway. i just thought it was pretty impressive
S&P..

Attachments

• S&P.JPG
    S&P.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 289
just attached the correlation between gold and the phases of the moon
whether or not astology is your thing, there is a very strong correlation which you wouldn't want to ignore.

Just thought you guys might like to see this if you haven't already..
black dots are full moon, blank dots new moon

Maybe not to be laughed totally out of court.

Teacher friends of mine claim a noticeable difference in childrens' behaviour full moon/ new moon. Perhaps it's the same for traders?

my uncanny charts :p are only relevant on a daily time frame. The most recent new moon was on the 6th August. stays that way until the full moon period in other 12 or so days. within those periods will mark out bearish or bullish...thats theory anyway. i just thought it was pretty impressive
S&P..

Damn statistics and charts. Beware - I was always impressed by the rise in birth rates and stork sightings. You may think I'm joking but I am not. There is a positive correlation between the two so I am told.

Who could have guessed?

Thank you for the two charts. Out of curiosity do you manually place the moon or is that a special indicator on software. Check out delta phenomenon if you are interested in astral-charting etc.

Damn statistics and charts. Beware - I was always impressed by the rise in birth rates and stork sightings. You may think I'm joking but I am not. There is a positive correlation between the two so I am told.

Who could have guessed?

Thank you for the two charts. Out of curiosity do you manually place the moon or is that a special indicator on software. Check out delta phenomenon if you are interested in astral-charting etc.

I did the astrology bit a little while ago using wave 59...I dont try to capture tops and bottoms etc like I say just thought i'd throw it up there
and these were from a software, the moon phases are pretty easy to look up.
the s&P chart could easily go pete tong anyway..

Maybe not to be laughed totally out of court.

Teacher friends of mine claim a noticeable difference in childrens' behaviour full moon/ new moon. Perhaps it's the same for traders?

I was told something similar. The explanation went along the lines; the human body is composed partly out of water and thus phases of the moon effects us all in some way along with the tides.

Addenda: just read children and cuddly people have more water.

1314 and 1306 are support levels. Gap up is now filled. Might try a long position.

Gold back on Resistance zone. If it`s unable to break through today then I think we will move lower than 1314

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 232
Gold back on Resistance zone. If it`s unable to break through today then I think we will move lower than 1314

Agree, I'm more in favour of a pull back too but if it does move to the upside then we'll see 1380-1400 pretty quickly I think. Oil rise showing upside strength too. Will wait for it to blow off it's steam and I'm out anywhere above 1354. Stops in place.

Not sure if you are interested but there is another thread which gets a lot of posting by Joules who is into trading gold.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/164370-gold-2013-lack-lustre-year.html

gold

PCM Brokers Forums

As noted in the previous comment we can see a price reversal by breaking the substitution area. As long as it doesn't breach beneath the area we'll see it rising.

Watching price action near previous resistance zone. I would be more confident to try long from 1346-1.3338

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 251
Watching price action near previous resistance zone. I would be more confident to try long from 1346-1.3338

I think its likely to test breaching 1400s and will probably have a go at doing so. (y)

I'm staying out and watching see how much it can blow it's top off.

I agree that test of 1395-1403 is likely. I also don`t have any open positions right now. Just watching price action.

This may be when and if QE is announced. :rolleyes:
you talking about the US? you have said this twice, but QE (to infinity) is happening now? even if tapering comes in in Sept they will still be QE'ing....just not as much.

the fact that tapering looks more & more likely & gold price is still rallying means that when they announce an increase in QE (early 2014?) gold will imo be back above 1600.