Tomorrows Gold Price ???

Keeping my eyes on the current levels. High possibility to go down from here if we don't see any breakout.

So, gold might go down if it doesn't go up? Nice call...are you long or short? Maybe you will tell us after gold has done "something"...

So, gold might go down if it doesn't go up? Nice call...are you long or short? Maybe you will tell us after gold has done "something"...

with a nice pretty picture of where exactly he and the other 99 (if you're quick) punters could have gotten in.

Keeping an eye on reaction near rising trendline

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 209
Gold is testing a strong support zone 1273-1267 I think it will pop up from there

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 217
Do you trade gold? I received a free guide How To Trade Gold

The guide is upto date and also I'm receiving prediction report from them everyday which is not 100% accurate but very close. You can try(y)

If 1280/85 holds and then we see a break of 12922 then we could see a big move up!
lets see!

If 1280/85 holds and then we see a break of 12922 then we could see a big move up!
lets see!

Well oil is heading down so I'm not sure about gold moving up. With QE round the corner still no real upside imo. Inflation still a target too. Don't see any great upward pressure at the mo.

Gold is testing next Resistance zone. Will look to go short if PA shows bearish signs.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 199
Gold is testing 1338-1346 Resistance zone. Break above would be small victory for bulls and uptrend should continue.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 191
Blah, blah, up..Blah, blah, down...possibly, might, here are some pretty pictures with lines scribbled all over them etc :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, up..Blah, blah, down...possibly, might, here are some pretty pictures with lines scribbled all over them etc :rolleyes:

You want me to trade for yourself and bring money to your home :)

Well if you think in forex everything is predictable and there is a guy who knows that 100% some instrument is going up or down then good luck to you :LOL:

Gold is testing 1338-1346 Resistance zone. Break above would be small victory for bulls and uptrend should continue.

Yes agree with your perspective for the 1340s Rockfeller. However, I don't have much conviction in further rises to gold just yet. I think it will test the lows once again 1230-40s. This may be when and if QE is announced. :rolleyes:

Some are now talking about reducing supply and consolidating on manufacturing output to reduce costs etc. This should help with the price of gold but one must question why reduce output?

Good clear charts too. (y)

Yes agree with your perspective for the 1340s Rockfeller. However, I don't have much conviction in further rises to gold just yet. I think it will test the lows once again 1230-40s. This may be when and if QE is announced. :rolleyes:

Some are now talking about reducing supply and consolidating on manufacturing output to reduce costs etc. This should help with the price of gold but one must question why reduce output?

Good clear charts too. (y)

If I take any trades on gold today then it will be short with tight stops. For long I have to see a break of 1346 and then when price is testing it and price action shows further upside signals then I will go long.

If I take any trades on gold today then it will be short with tight stops. For long I have to see a break of 1346 and then when price is testing it and price action shows further upside signals then I will go long.

fwiw my strategy is to continue shorting rises too. Good trading. (y)

Interesting reading "Central-bank gold purchases have been a major support for gold over the past 12 years. But they are losing their enthusiasm for the precious metal. Central banks globally became net buyers of gold in 2010 to the tune of 77 tonnes, compared with net sales of 34 tonnes and 235 tonnes in 2009 and 2008 respectively, after a 20-year period of significant sales, characterised famously by Britain's 395-tonne disposal between 1999 and 2002, when prices stood around their lowest level for 20 years. Gold purchases rose to a 48-year high of 534.6 tonnes in 2012, but this year buying should decline to 400 tonnes."

just attached the correlation between gold and the phases of the moon
whether or not astology is your thing, there is a very strong correlation which you wouldn't want to ignore.

Just thought you guys might like to see this if you haven't already..
black dots are full moon, blank dots new moon

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 293