Todays Advices ( bets )

Racing

neil said:
So if we lose you in the dark just keep jumping up and down and we can find you simply by homing in on the sound :cheesy: :cheesy:

You obviously have issues with my method.

You and anyone else are free to read my thread.

Its entirely up to that person whether or not they choose to use my selection/s.

I do as i please and i do it as a hobby, so i suggest you please yourself.

Regards
Countryken

I am eager to see more bets Ken.

When can we expect the next selections ?

It is a good diversion from the seriousness of trading all day long.

Sorry

Countryken said:
You obviously have issues with my method.

You and anyone else are free to read my thread.

Its entirely up to that person whether or not they choose to use my selection/s.

I do as i please and i do it as a hobby, so i suggest you please yourself.
Regards
Countryken

Ken - I jest with you to make you laugh. I have no issues with you and wish you well.
Pills + jumping up and down make you rattle = easy to find. Thats all - no hidden messages.

Racing

Salty,

I did mention on here when my next update will be.

I'll say it again, all being well the next update will be on the 25-06-05 ( sat )

P.S. While im on. hello to Ian, and you to H not least Jill, how you're doing Jill ?

Regards
Ken

Hi Ken

Following thread with interest. Been away to see mum and dad for a long weekend - Father's Day and all that - but back in the fold now.

Looking forward to next update - sorry I missed last weeks winners - good call there. Wish I had been here. :D

Thanks Jill.

JillyB said:
Hi Ken

Following thread with interest. Been away to see mum and dad for a long weekend - Father's Day and all that - but back in the fold now.

Looking forward to next update - sorry I missed last weeks winners - good call there. Wish I had been here. :D

Hi Jill,

Thank you for your mail, its very nice and sweet of you, bless you.

I trust that you had a nice day with your Dad on fathers day
and a relaxing one to.

Stay in touch

Regards
Ken

Attention ANIL - Ref Racing

Hello Anil,

Firstly, do allow me to stress that the advices that i post ( horses ) are purely for
fun, but that does not mean that i am tipping donkeys so to speak, i do try my best
to try and achive winners. Any losses incured is not my responsibility.
Im saying this as im being totally honest about it.
I sincerely hope and trust that you do understand.

As to how to find my advices, go to the top and go to discussions, click it, and
then choose discussion boards, click it and then scroll down and on your left you
will see all the topics covered, look for sports, click sports and then you will find
my name there, all you do is look for my post, i hope i have explained this well
enough.

Regards
Ken