Tips for 5 min betting ?

Incidentally, I also play the 20-minute index binaries - though I never let them run to expiry (the inaccessible period at the end is too long to sit through!), and usually just grab 10-20pts at a time, in a few minutes each time. With the five-minte binaries I almost always enter beyond half-time, and sometimes exit before the curtain comes down.

The idea that it isn't possible to routinely win with short-term binaries is untrue. It's just that some folk haven't twigged how.

Absolutely PurplePerson. The 20 minute index binaries can be lethal in the last couple of minutes prior to the close so for the most part I've stopped trading them. I prefer to run my bets to the close as this negates half the spread. I trade the markets in which I can find a strategy that works pretty consistently and stick to those.

Incidentally, not long ago I recorded over 60 consecutive winning bets with IG, admittedly to small stakes, but experienced no fulfilment problems.

hello,i tested william hill day trader and its very good,i bet on the 5 minutes expiry ftse100,ive also traded with bet365 and wen you have profits they put you limits or close your account....
im going to open an account with ig index lets see how it goes..(sorry for my bad english)