Tips for 5 min betting ?

Oh, sorry. Welcome to the world of the spreadbetting company! Would have thought it was something you could take advantage of, really.

Oh, sorry. Welcome to the world of the spreadbetting company! Would have thought it was something you could take advantage of, really.
No i couldnt , sometimes when i take a bet (extrabet.com) they give me sorry price is invalid , this happens sometimes , i realised that the odds are delayed few seconds on my screen only not at IG servers . And i have seen odds still moving few seconds after the expiry time ! strange problem !

I'm thinking it isn't a problem as such. It's designed to be like that to give you a worse price.

But it is annoying because i cant trust the odds i c on my screen

where i go there is no alternative to IG :) i like them , i think the problem much to do with my browser or windows vista !

Extrabet part from Ig group same people same address same prices , anyway binarybet i have an account with them same problem

Any of you guys watching the Open ?
Will the putt go in from 20 feet or will he take 3 out of the rough ?

Not sure if any offer odds but would be interesting ??

Extrabet part from Ig group same people same address same prices , anyway binarybet i have an account with them same problem

Oops. Sorry, don't know, then. I think it is harder to scalp with spreadbetting companies and that is where most people have problems and make complaints.

No the problem from my computer not from them i think it is my antivirus ( AVAST ) i removed it and i installed now ( AVG 8 ) we will c what will happen :)

:) Problem solved !!! i cant believe this stupid anti-virus !! Now prices appear immediately after i open any page at extrabet without the need to refresh the page like b4 ! and there is no any delay in prices like b4 !

It's perfectly possible to trade 5 minute binaries, I have a 4:1 win/loss ratio and have been effectively thrown off both Choice Odds and Ladbrooks, they start taking ages to accept the trades. Now Trading IG 20 minutes and waiting to see if the same happens?

Oh, do tell!...;)

It's perfectly possible to trade 5 minute binaries, I have a 4:1 win/loss ratio and have been effectively thrown off both Choice Odds and Ladbrooks, they start taking ages to accept the trades. Now Trading IG 20 minutes and waiting to see if the same happens?

Hey Nigeleyre

How's it going with IG? You trading their new(-ish) 5-min binaries? Have they thrown you off yet? I'm very intrigued...

J

Hey Nigeleyre

How's it going with IG? You trading their new(-ish) 5-min binaries? Have they thrown you off yet? I'm very intrigued...

J

Yes their 5 minutes are very good, different from Choiceodds as they are floating and not fixed odds, but the principle is the same, aim for about 20 to 30 points per entry, get in and out very quickly and take timing from the tick charts aiming to spot turning points and get on a quick run. Not been doing it long enough to see if they stop me yet but win/loss similar.

Yes their 5 minutes are very good, different from Choiceodds as they are floating and not fixed odds, but the principle is the same, aim for about 20 to 30 points per entry, get in and out very quickly and take timing from the tick charts aiming to spot turning points and get on a quick run. Not been doing it long enough to see if they stop me yet but win/loss similar.

Wicked - great to hear it's going well for you (and that you're proving the grumpy old fogies wrong- ha ha ;))

I'm starting to see a consistent improvement in my 5-min binaries, using Choiceodds floating for now (v low stakes), will let you know how I get on.

Happy trading

J :)

I love trading the 5 minute binaries with IG. The 20 second closure helps, rather than the normal 1 minute on all other time periods.

I trade the 5-minute binaries via IG on the FTSE. It works fine. I have also played the same on ChoiceOdds.com

But after winning just ten times in a row, ChoiceOdds became obstructive. Their platform suddenly began delaying and rejecting almost every attempted bet. I tried placing bets alternately all day long on IG and ChoiceOdds - the IG bets were accepted while the ChoiceOdds ones were almost routinely rejected. In case this was merely some temporary connectivity issue, I ran the same test a few more times on other dates - with same result.

I had a string of 26 consecutive wins one day on IG, and 12 this morning - and no problem continuing to bet.

The five-minute bets work very nicely for me, and I am happy with IG - but would like a second string to my bow, so who else offers 5-minute index bets?