Threads loading without any posts being displayed in them

needs to be sorted....... I know you know but... you know.

dont let it drag into its second week please.... phone them companies up, get a plan B, another company on standby, in case they cant deliver the service...

chin, chin.

dont let it drag into its second week please.... phone them companies up, get a plan B, another company on standby, in case they cant deliver the service...

chin, chin.

that is true.......the advert revenues depends on traffic, and traffic will be at risk if members are annoyed.....

my 2 tequilas

j

OK, two secs: are you all referring to something similar to the attached screenshot? I've just got this on the weekly FX thread (seeing as someone mentioned that thread I though I'd take a look), but this is not related to the banner serving issue - this is something else that at least I am unaware of (until now...)

i.e when the problem occurs, can you see (for example) the Cantor banner, or just the page header (the red bit) and then nothing else?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 145
OK, two secs: are you all referring to something similar to the attached screenshot? I've just got this on the weekly FX thread (seeing as someone mentioned that thread I though I'd take a look), but this is not related to the banner serving issue - this is something else that at least I am unaware of (until now...)

i.e when the problem occurs, can you see (for example) the Cantor banner, or just the page header (the red bit) and then nothing else?

Thanks.

thats exactly what happens to me when trying to view that thread.

Thanks.

same for me

ok - so the screenshot in that post is what you're having a problem with, correct?

yeah, although, I think it has happend to me on other threads too, but cant confirm that as it may of just been a bad dream... , but it happens more than not in the FX thread...

OK, thanks.

That's not a banner issue, related to the ds-serving script mentioned earlier, but something unrelated. I'll get it looked into ASAP - sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: its not a browser issue either, I've tested it in IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari and Opera.

EDIT: i've now notifed our tech guy so he should be looking into it shortly.

EDIT: Isk - this thread seems to be having the most problems

Ok this should now be fixed; turns out it was a banner issue after all. Apologies for any problems caused.

now you see them, now you don't

I think I've been having this problem all day today although the threads aren't completely empty of posts they certainly aren't up to date, refreshing the thread may or may not bring up the latest posts, then they disappear again. :confused:

using ie6 today, so newer fangled browsers may not have issues.