unuseable

dick_dastardly

Established member
(n)

Had to strart a new thread because I can't view any threads and so can't reply in the appropriate thread.

I can get the list of new threads/posts and I can see thread titles in each forum but that's it.

If this isn't fixed soon I'll have to go and put a trade on !

I'm not even sure if this post will be displayed when I hit the submit button, which means you can't see this post either

errrm so I guess I'm talking to myself.

dd

(n)

Had to strart a new thread because I can't view any threads and so can't reply in the appropriate thread.

I can get the list of new threads/posts and I can see thread titles in each forum but that's it.

If this isn't fixed soon I'll have to go and put a trade on !

I'm not even sure if this post will be displayed when I hit the submit button, which means you can't see this post either

dd

I'm reading you, dd. I'm pressingthe page numbers in brackets to get to the thread, but the last post button is still not working.

Split

As of yesterday evening, if I submit a post my browser returns an error page. Reloading or going back to the thread has no effect. The post gets submitted apparently, but I need to go back to the main forum and then click on the thread in order to see it.

Yes, unuseable comes closes to describing how it feels...