Thinking of trying a system

If you don't want to be helpful, then don't post. I already am well aware of the risks I will be taking.

You can take my post as you wish but do a bit of reading and you'll see I am serious and it is helpful

jacinto said:
It is not expensive. You should consider it. Not bad advice. If you cant pay for it, I can give you signals for free and probably you can arrange some payment in arrears with Wasp ;)

Well, I went ahead and purchased progressiveFX and am now testing it.

First signal
GBP/USD
02-22 @ 11:30am
buy @ 1.9578

Just got one as I was typing this out
GBP/JPY
02-22 @ 12:40pm
sell @ 237.63

Another signal

I just received another signal
USD/CHF
02-22 @ 1:00pm EST
Buy @ 1.2385

Phil Mibbutz said:
Signals to open are one thing, but does the system tell you when to close?

Well the way this one works is each open, is a close for the previous signal. You open, then reverse your position, then reverse....etc etc. I am unsure how this will work out, so far I am down about 20 pips on my trade, but they say place very loose stops, so I have a long way to go.

I am trading a $1000 account at 10:1. Margin call is a long way away ;)

Don't call me a fool or a spammer please.

Please advise me on how you trade the forex. I am looking to learn all I can.

What's ur stop for cable? I went long with my own strat earlier but short it for a swing @84 with a huge 70pip stop. Will see how it moves tomorrow morning.

leovirgo said:
What's ur stop for cable? I went long with my own strat earlier but short it for a swing @84 with a huge 70pip stop. Will see how it moves tomorrow morning.

100 pips, they say you should use very loose stops for each pair.

This system claims that if you trade all 5 of their pairs you will be diversified enough so your drawdowns will be acceptable.

I am currently trading 3, and I want to do it how they instruct. I am still waiting for signals on the other 2.

pipper said:
Well, I went ahead and purchased progressiveFX and am now testing it.

First signal
GBP/USD
02-22 @ 11:30am
buy @ 1.9578

is this GMT? cause if it is, then sounds like BS, no price at that time at that level.

Edit: apologies in advance, I see you are in Canada. dont know the time.

jacinto said:
is this GMT? cause if it is, then sounds like BS, no price at that time at that level.

I am sorry, I should have specified. It is EST, or -5 GMT

jacinto said:

then this is the picture of your chart.

578 is red horizontal line.

so far, seems like price hit a trendline (red downsloping line). It broke out of a range (white rectangle), which is encouraging.

I dont have an opinion, i woud just say, my overall bias is south.

good luck

j