TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

TRO_control paintbar for QT

TRO, I am sorry to post this here. I did not see this TRO for QT in this forum but i did in another older thread elsewhere. So i thought i can ask you here. I have no programming or even computer knowlege but i have created few very simple paitbars in the QT. So, please help.

I have copied the text of the code from other forum here:

<PAINTBAR>
<ID>NCMPWS</ID>
<NAME>TROControlMinor</NAME>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close=( Day High + Day Low) * 0.5 set color to Yellow</EXPR></RULE>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close>( Day High + Day Low) * 0.5 set color to Blue</EXPR></RULE>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close<( Day High + Day Low) * .0.5 set color to Red</EXPR></RULE>
</PAINTBAR>
<PAINTBAR>
<ID>JKBMIA</ID>
<NAME>TROControlMajor</NAME>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close=( Day High[1] + Day Low[1]) * 0.5 set color to Yellow</EXPR></RULE>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close>( Day High[1] + Day Low[1]) * 0.5 set color to Blue</EXPR></RULE>
<RULE><EXPR>if Bar Close<( Day High[1] + Day Low[1]) * 0.5 set color to Red</EXPR></RULE>
</PAINTBAR>

QUESTION:

Are these two separate rules and go in two separate paintbars or in one paitbar?

After few tries, this is what i added to the rules part of the paintbar editor

If bar close = (day high + day low ) * 0.5 set color to yellow.
If bar close > (day high + day low) * 0.5 set color to blue
If bar close < (day high + day low) * 0.5 set color to Red.

The editor accepted that and saved it as a paintbar Minor.

When I go to enter the second part of the paintbar in a second separate paintbar, i tried typing the day high [1], it does not accept it, i tried day high 1, it did not accept. I wonder what [1] stand for? Is it for bar 1, should it be bar high 1 or instead of day high?

thanks.
I

Hi Rump,

NIce work man. I also did a B.S in comp sci and I just want to get in coding although started trading just last year. It been a battle but many things to improve on. I really appriciate if u could give we could communicate by email am at [email protected]

Looking forward.

Kdk(y)

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone can help me by coding the attached MT4 Volatility Pivot indicator. Basically, I would like two separate Volatility Pivot indicators/lines to be combined into one but allow the "ATR Factor" for the two to be modified separately (and if possible the other input parameters). The result should look more like two moving averages coded together to make one indicator but allowing the user to input two different period settings (in this case the ATR Factor) such as these used in Ichimoku or the THV moving avarage. The attached images shows how the product should look like. What you're seeing in the 1st image is basically two separate Volatility Pivot indicators but with different ATR Factor settings which makes one seam like one is moving faster than the other. It would be great if they can be coded to look similar to the Ichimoku cloud as I intended to test the use of this indicator pretty much as the Ichimoku cloud (i.e. when price action is in between the two VP lines no trade is taken until it break above or below these two lines, provided that my other entry signals have been confirmed). The band/indicator shift that is used in Ichimoku is not necessary in this case, unless if anyone can add it as an optional setting. Also, would it be possible to have the area in between the two Volatility Pivots shaded as for the THV System or the Ichimoku cloud.

Thanks in advance
-v-

Attachments

• VP1.jpg
    VP1.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 1,385
  • THV.jpg
    THV.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 1,299
hi TheRumpledOne, i have trading system can you do modified to be digital indicator,
i mean strong buy, strong sell and sideway,

here is my trading system
1-24.gif
Hi roziex - could you please tell me how you set up the ExtMapsBuffer1 (and 2) in the custom indicators MTF_TE_Histro and MTF_TE_Linesw. What was the exact settings on both of these?

MetaTrader 4 Indicator i-Spearman-Div3-Sig.mq4 (Free)
Spearman Divergence Indicator generation III is modern indicator with complex mathematic algorithm (BJF
Trading Group innovation). You will see divergences on the chart and indicator. Arrows painted above/below
the open bar and not in the past. You can see when actually you can trade. It is never too late! Signals based on
closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear.

Attachments

• i-Spearman-Div3.zip
    334.3 KB · Views: 2,292
Hi,

I am looking to stretch this indicator daily boxes to more than 2 weeks if possible? Can it be done for 2-3 years showing daily boxes please?

Thanks.

Attachments

• DailyBoxes.ex4
    5.8 KB · Views: 906
TRO is much missed here .....much missed

N

Hi, is this thread still live?

I would make a request if possible, i need a little modification on mt4 indicator called NonLagMa...

this indicator plot a coloured MA on the chart, I just wish that the behavior of the indicator was turned into this one that you see in the picture attached. That is, the indicator should not plotting the coloured MA on screen but only color the candles. you can do it?

thanks in advance :)

Chart EURUSD, M2, 2013.08.09 08:21 UTC, Ikon Group, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Attachments

• Non lag MA v7.101.mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 561
  • Non lag MA v7.101 MTF.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 584
Hi!

hi TheRumpledOne, i have trading system can you do modified to be digital indicator,

1-24.gif

I'm trying to establish indicators applying your template. But much is not enough. I am attaching a screen. Why does not work?: (
and bombs also why not draw?: (
h_1386480761_2541068_2e6e627dc7.png

I'm trying to establish indicators applying your template. But much is not enough. I am attaching a screen. Why does not work?: (
and bombs also why not draw?: (
h_1386480761_2541068_2e6e627dc7.png

It needs the indicator named TE.mq4. I'm trying to search it all over the web but i found it only in a russian forum where i can't register....somebody has it?

Last edited:
It needs the indicator named TE.mq4. I'm trying to search it all over the web but i found it only in a russian forum where i can't register....somebody has it?

Thank you responded. Easily I can be registered on the Russian forum. I myself with Russia. Give me a link to enroll and I'll post here for you.

Here are found, use. he draws the lower data. But the bomb does not draw what else is missing???

Attachments

• TE.ex4
    5.7 KB · Views: 999
  • TraderWawasan TE v2.0.mq4
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,094

1-24.gif

Hey. I do not draw what I said. Help please. Who has these indicators??? please share it with me.
h_1386531345_6218283_fb8539d605.png