TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

Hey. I do not draw what I said. Help please. Who has these indicators??? please share it with me.
h_1386531345_6218283_fb8539d605.png
(y)
Happy new years
:clap:

Attachments

• 154.png
    154.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,088
  • SEFC10.ex4
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,071
  • FTI_TopBottom.ex4
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,194
MT4 EA help.

Hi All,

I have this EA that use lines to alter sl and tp but for some reason when I try and move the lines they won't stay. The tp or sl goes back to the original rather than modifying. There are some warnings when I compile it but I'm not sure what these are and how to fix them if need be. Also once the order is placed I can't even manually alter the stop.

Is this due to the EA or settings on my version of MT4?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JD

(EDIT found the solution Tools>Options>Charts untick Show trade levels. Great EA for simplicity while trading)

Attachments

• fvoe 1.6.3.mq4
    17.8 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
I posted my latest bunch of MT4 BUILD 600 indicators. You know where to find them. If you don't, you can figure it out.

LOL. Just can't shake the image of TRO riding in his horse-drawn carriage throwing a handful of coins for the waifs and strays to scrabble around for in the dirt.

LOL. Just can't shake the image of TRO riding in his horse-drawn carriage throwing a handful of coins for the waifs and strays to scrabble around for in the dirt.

A better image would be me burning at the stake being stoned because I spoke blasphemy:

THERE IS NO TREND (GOD) - TREND (GOD) EXISTS ONLY IN THE MIND OF THE TRADER

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL CHARTS

THE 1 TICK CHART IS THE ONLY TRUE CHART - ALL THE REST ARE DATA COMPRESSION

THE ENTRY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EXIT

BACKTESTING IS FOR THE BIRDS - USE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS

THERE ARE NO PROBABILITIES IN TRADING - ONLY STATISTICS.

THERE ARE NO FIXED SPREADS IN FOREX

TRADING IS SIMPLE

etc....

Each one is punishable by DEATH (BANNISHMENT) on most trading forums.

. . . Each one is punishable by DEATH (BANNISHMENT) on most trading forums.
I can't speak for other forums but, here on T2W, the only people who receive infractions and bans are those who breach our Community Constitution.

We welcome members who challenge the status quo and question the accepted norms. That's healthy as it provides both interesting content and enables members to arrive at their own conclusions about the way the markets function and how best to trade them. However, anyone who does this and utilises a very dogmatic - borderline aggressive - approach such as the one you appear to favour, must expect to be challenged. I could be wrong, but I suspect it's how you deal with these responses that has got you into trouble in the past. May I suggest a little less SHOUTING and a tad more humility!
;)
Tim.

I can't speak for other forums but, here on T2W, the only people who receive infractions and bans are those who breach our Community Constitution.

We welcome members who challenge the status quo and question the accepted norms. That's healthy as it provides both interesting content and enables members to arrive at their own conclusions about the way the markets function and how best to trade them. However, anyone who does this and utilises a very dogmatic - borderline aggressive - approach such as the one you appear to favour, must expect to be challenged. I could be wrong, but I suspect it's how you deal with these responses that has got you into trouble in the past. May I suggest a little less SHOUTING and a tad more humility!
;)
Tim.

Hi Tim:

"Borderline aggressive"? That's funny when you consider all that has been hurled my way. But I am still standing.. where are the rest?

To me, it is so simple, if there is someone you don't like, then ignore their posts. But to engage them with ad hominem attacks will in most cases elicit a similar response.

And to complain because someone type in CAPS or uses RED in their posts is just ridiculous. Not to mention banning someone because they post charts with indicators in a trading forum is beyond stupid.

Of course, forum admins are protecting their internet turf and anything that will impede their cashflow with be dealt with severely. THIS I UNDERSTAND!!

But controversy generates views and traffic, so why do admins cut off of their own noses?

The main thing that I fight against is unfair and unequal treatment. It takes 2 to argue... if one gets banned, then so should the other.

Thank you for indicators

Uploaded the latest batch of MT4 Build 600 indicators today.
Hi TRO, Thanks for sending the indicators this past week-i am going through your pdf and the videos now. i have been trading Forex for several years now but not consistently profitable so would categorize myself currently as a hobbyist.

A couple of years ago i saw a post on Forex Factory from a guy who calls himself h******. i am quite certain you are familiar with the individual i am talking about---what interested me about the guy was that he said he developed either an indicator or an EA that was based on the angle of a moving average. If it was moving up at a certain angle or greater or down at a certain angle or less that it had a high probability of success and when the angle diminished it was time to exit the trade. He made the claim that he had over 50 winning trades without a loss. Unfortunately he was not offering it for sale---just wondering if you have done any work in this area? Thanks, Carl

Hi TRO, Thanks for sending the indicators this past week-i am going through your pdf and the videos now. i have been trading Forex for several years now but not consistently profitable so would categorize myself currently as a hobbyist.

A couple of years ago i saw a post on Forex Factory from a guy who calls himself h******. i am quite certain you are familiar with the individual i am talking about---what interested me about the guy was that he said he developed either an indicator or an EA that was based on the angle of a moving average. If it was moving up at a certain angle or greater or down at a certain angle or less that it had a high probability of success and when the angle diminished it was time to exit the trade. He made the claim that he had over 50 winning trades without a loss. Unfortunately he was not offering it for sale---just wondering if you have done any work in this area? Thanks, Carl

I was going down that path years ago. The problem is if you expand/compress the chart, the angle changes. Defining angle is part of the problem. Are you talking about Hanover? He's a really good coder.

Hi, thanks for creating this thread, awesome stuff really.

Do you happen to have a link to the VSA set you posted some screenshots of?

Do you have any market profile indy sets?

Thanks in advance.