The "no indicators" strategy?

I did. IIRC I have to give you my email address. It's your typical Web 2.0 business.

Incidentally, 150 pips avoiding the news. (Stress-free, too. In fact, throughout the trade, I'd eaten, played Diablo 2, slept, got up at 10am, brushed teeth twice, showered, talked on MSN, played Tribal Wars, posted on various forums...)

Last edited:
Pip has a competitor a couple of threads above this.http://www.trade2win.com/boards/day-trading-scalping/75200-50-easy-pips-m2-system.html
"50 Easy Pips With The M2 System --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone, I found this and I wanted to put it out there for you.

This system can get you an average of 50 pips per day in VERY low risk trades.

In the system you'll learn why your previous trading hasn't been working for you (and why) AND you will learn what DOES work (and why).....etc."

compilfx

:LOL:

I did. IIRC I have to give you my email address. It's your typical Web 2.0 business.

Incidentally, 150 pips avoiding the news. (Stress-free, too. In fact, throughout the trade, I'd eaten, played Diablo 2, slept, got up at 10am, brushed teeth twice, showered, talked on MSN, played Tribal Wars, posted on various forums...)

A few things.

1) It's easy to CLAIM big pips after the fact. I'm actually going to be doing live trading sessions, showing my exact entries and exists AS THEY ARE MADE. Do you have the guts to do anything remotely close to something like that to prove the trades you make are legit and not just crap you're claiming?

2) I made my 40 pips in two trades that only took 10 minutes. Stress free too. Then I got to do what ever I wanted WITHOUT having to worry about managing any open positions. That's much lower stress for most traders ESPECIALLY newer traders. Most new traders can't have an open trade without fretting about it. Since YOU were the one to bring up the dangers of a newbie trader trying to trade the news surely you can appreciate that most new traders don't have what it takes to let a trade sit for hours and hours without worrying about it.

3) I scanned the "threads started by ShadowNinja". I find it interesting that you spend an INCREDIBLE amount of time bashing on people and NONE actually giving anything constructive. Why don't you provide your trading system here on this forum? Why don't you then back that trading system up with free live trading sessions and PROVE that your system actually works?

4) I scanned the "all posts by shadowninja" and had to go all the way back to the 26th to find ANYTHING REMOTELY constructive that you've posted. Otherwise you seem to just like bashing on people without saying what should be done instead. I find it odd that there are SO FEW actually constructive comments from you.

Now, I know you've got a lot of posts here on the board but ... what would you call a forum member that spends the OVERWHELMING majority of their time posting negative things about others and almost none posting anything actually constructive?

I'm not coming right out and calling you the "t" word ... but it sure would be nice to see you GIVING to the community instead of trying to knock others down.

But hey, that's just me.

If you think there is something wrong with the system that's fine.

But instead of (in so many words) saying "your system sucks and you're a spammer" why don't you try telling the newer traders what they SHOULD be doing instead?

Why not try helping the newer traders become better traders by teaching trading ... assuming you really are as good a trader as you claim to be, that shouldn't be that hard to at least START doing.

Compilfx is one of the very first people that I started teaching this system to.

He wasn't aware that I decided to start posting here when HE started posting here.

If you notice, the PDF file actually does say "feel free to give this to anyone you feel may benefit."

The reason for the multiple threads is that he posted a thread not knowing that I'd done it as well.

multi thread posting

Wow !! Same wording as COMPILFX offering in the thread below
"The M2 Trading System
How To Trade "Major Movements"
And How To Stop Screwing Around With Crap That Doesn't Work
Important Warning: I'm going to be pretty "in your face" about some
things. I may even use "bad words". If such things offend you then please
STOP READING NOW. However, if you are looking for a system that may
very well work for you, and a little "adult language" won't offend your...blah...blah!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/day-trading-scalping/75200-50-easy-pips-m2-system.html

SPAM

1) It's easy to CLAIM big pips after the fact. I'm actually going to be doing live trading sessions, showing my exact entries and exists AS THEY ARE MADE. Do you have the guts to do anything remotely close to something like that to prove the trades you make are legit and not just crap you're claiming?

2) I made my 40 pips in two trades that only took 10 minutes. Stress free too. Then I got to do what ever I wanted WITHOUT having to worry about managing any open positions. That's much lower stress for most traders ESPECIALLY newer traders. Most new traders can't have an open trade without fretting about it. Since YOU were the one to bring up the dangers of a newbie trader trying to trade the news surely you can appreciate that most new traders don't have what it takes to let a trade sit for hours and hours without worrying about it.

3) I scanned the "threads started by ShadowNinja". I find it interesting that you spend an INCREDIBLE amount of time bashing on people and NONE actually giving anything constructive. Why don't you provide your trading system here on this forum? Why don't you then back that trading system up with free live trading sessions and PROVE that your system actually works?

4) I scanned the "all posts by shadowninja" and had to go all the way back to the 26th to find ANYTHING REMOTELY constructive that you've posted. Otherwise you seem to just like bashing on people without saying what should be done instead. I find it odd that there are SO FEW actually constructive comments from you.

Now, I know you've got a lot of posts here on the board but ... what would you call a forum member that spends the OVERWHELMING majority of their time posting negative things about others and almost none posting anything actually constructive?

I'm not coming right out and calling you the "t" word ... but it sure would be nice to see you GIVING to the community instead of trying to knock others down.

But hey, that's just me.

If you think there is something wrong with the system that's fine.

But instead of (in so many words) saying "your system sucks and you're a spammer" why don't you try telling the newer traders what they SHOULD be doing instead?

Why not try helping the newer traders become better traders by teaching trading ... assuming you really are as good a trader as you claim to be, that shouldn't be that hard to at least START doing.

1) I have no need to prove anything to anyone. It was a live trade. What's the point in anyone claiming trades they didn't take? Unless to drum up business, of course. And I don't care if you believe me or not. In any case, it's easy enough to fake account statements.

2) Fair enough. The problem with trading the news is that the volatility will fire their emotions ie it is not stress free for them.

3/4) Your detective work will have told you that I've organised several traders' meets where I welcome new traders to attend (much to the annoyance of some seasoned traders who do not wish to talk to newbies). I have pointed many complete beginners in the right direction and likely saved them from losing their life savings (to markets and so called experts). Didn't charge a thing for it either. The reason why I am very negative towards people who post things like you is that there are so many forex scammers out there and most people who do post things like you are indeed scammers. There are of course a variety of scams and the reality is they are not scams in the illegal sense.

TBH I am at the point where I think that if a newbie is gullible enough to lose money to a "forex coach" then they were going to lose their money anyway. Frankly, it isn't worth my effort to save their money as I get no thanks for it. If you are indeed helping people free of charge and not taking commission on trades or charging for extra services/advice (I know most of the tricks "coaches" do), then well done and I publicly apologise for thinking you're up to no good.

And as for helping newbies online, I do offer advice when they ask questions. And every time I post, I link to my blog which tells them what they need to know.

Re my trading system, it's been posted countless times by others. Price action. I openly tell people this at the Chessington meets and give them links to threads on here and Forex Factory. (If you really want to know, search for James16, Jacko and Live With Oscar. It's all out there and it's all free.)

So I've already "given to the community".

BTW I decided to go back through my posts. You're wildly exaggerating. They are not mostly negative but in fact helping people to keep their guards up but you're welcome to misunderstand my posts. Your opinion doesn't matter to me (and I'm sure my opinion means nothing to you in reality).

Last edited:
1) I have no need to prove anything to anyone. It was a live trade. What's the point in anyone claiming trades they didn't take? Unless to drum up business, of course. And I don't care if you believe me or not. In any case, it's easy enough to fake account statements.

I've seen a lot of people on a lot of forums claim to be these awesome traders, making lots of successful trades. Then, when they were finally nailed to the wall it turned out they couldn't trade worth beans.

The reason I think for claiming bogus trades is to be looked at with respect by the members of the forums.

Some of the biggest forum trolls in forums like this are coincidentally those that claim to be the best traders.

2) Fair enough. The problem with trading the news is that the volatility will fire their emotions ie it is not stress free for them.
A news trade DONE CORRECTLY ... that you open a position and the pair runs 40 pips in two minutes and triggers a successful exit isn't all that stressful in my opinion.

The truth is that for most traders ANY position they open fires their emotions and they have a hard time managing the stress and therefore the position.

3/4) Your detective work will have told you that I've organised several traders' meets where I welcome new traders to attend (much to the annoyance of some seasoned traders who do not wish to talk to newbies).

A "traders meet" is great. IF you provide guidance to the trader BEFORE the meet so that they have some idea of how your system is structured ... AND if you are doing more than just a "meet" but are doing live trading during it.

The reason why I am very negative towards people who post things like you is that there are so many forex scammers out there and most people who do post things like you are indeed scammers.

So when you ran a traders meet for free, with no strings attached, was it a scam?

I'm giving away information on how to trade that in my opinion is valid.

I'm giving away free live trading sessions to teach people how to trade.

There's not a whole lot left to sell if I'm doing all that is there?

Frankly, it isn't worth my effort to save their money as I get no thanks for it. If you are indeed helping people free of charge and not taking commission on trades or charging for extra services/advice (I know most of the tricks "coaches" do), then well done and I publicly apologise for thinking you're up to no good.

Thanks. I will admit that to trade the news live ... BESIDES knowing how to place trades so that they get executed ... someone will need a real time news service such as TradeTheNews.com

However, I make NOTHING from telling people about them. I am in no way affiliated with TradeTheNews other than I use the service myself.

Re my trading system, it's been posted countless times by others. Price action. I openly tell people this at the Chessington meets and give them links to threads on here and Forex Factory.

Okay, please don't take this as me bashing on you, because I'm not.

Why not put together a single cohesive strategy and post it in the strategy board instead of sending people to multiple posts and ask them to piece the parts together?

It would be easier for you because now you send people to a single post instead of multiple and it's easier for the newbies because ... well they have a single post instead of multiple.

Seems to me like it's be better all the way around, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughtful remarks.

(and I'm sure my opinion means nothing to you in reality).

Okay, this is where I want to be clear about something.

When I'm talking about a system, particularly one I intend for a new trader, I tend to speak VERY authoritatively. No ifs, ands, or buts, no equivocating.

I do that to make a strong point that a new trader doesn't miss.

Having said that I DO NOT believe I am somehow the greatest trader that walked the earth.

I do not mind AT ALL someone saying "your approach is wrong because"

AS LONG AS THEY ADD "but what I think works is ..."

In my opinion, "there should be no destruction without construction"

If you're going to rip on something that someone has built ... then after you tear down what you think is broke, add back to it.

So, if you really are a good trader, and anyone doing live trading sessions nearly always is, then I actually welcome your opinion on where I'm wrong if you add to it what you would do instead. In other words, if you take something away, add back to it.

Again, that's just me ...
but I'm not the greatest forum poster that ever walked either! :cheesy:

Thanks for the reply.

I've seen a lot of people on a lot of forums claim to be these awesome traders, making lots of successful trades. Then, when they were finally nailed to the wall it turned out they couldn't trade worth beans.

The reason I think for claiming bogus trades is to be looked at with respect by the members of the forums.

Some of the biggest forum trolls in forums like this are coincidentally those that claim to be the best traders.

True enough. However, I wouldn't have posted how many pips I made if you hadn't posted your results. If you look back through my posts, I very rarely post how many pips I make. I am more likely to post how many pips I've missed out on or lost through stupidity...

One thing you should have noticed is that I have openly stated that I cannot scalp/day trade so my openness and honesty is there for everyone to see. Your detective work should already have told you this. ;)

A news trade DONE CORRECTLY ... that you open a position and the pair runs 40 pips in two minutes and triggers a successful exit isn't all that stressful in my opinion.

The truth is that for most traders ANY position they open fires their emotions and they have a hard time managing the stress and therefore the position.

Of course, but in my experience, people seem to get more stressed when scalping than swinging/position trading; they seem to be able to deal with running losses better in a longer term position.

A "traders meet" is great. IF you provide guidance to the trader BEFORE the meet so that they have some idea of how your system is structured ... AND if you are doing more than just a "meet" but are doing live trading during it.

Why? I prefer a more casual approach. Chat and discuss ideas. Like my trading, it suits my personality better. I'm not running a seminar, thanks. DRallan runs more formal trader meets close (distance-wise) to mine. And the informal approach seems to allow attendees to speak their mind and ask questions they may not otherwise ask in a formal setting. :)

So when you ran a traders meet for free, with no strings attached, was it a scam?

No, because I already do a hell of a lot of charity work helping those less fortunate than me. I've been very lucky in life and choose to pass on my luck by helping others. Your detective work should already have told you this. ;)

I'm giving away information on how to trade that in my opinion is valid.

I'm giving away free live trading sessions to teach people how to trade.

There's not a whole lot left to sell if I'm doing all that is there?

You could get newbies to sign up to a brokerage who pays you commission or you charge on profit made... you could charge for signals. I have no way of knowing the truth about your operation.

The point I'm trying to make is that newbies should not trust anyone on this site. We could both be in on the same scam. :D

Why not put together a single cohesive strategy and post it in the strategy board instead of sending people to multiple posts and ask them to piece the parts together?

It would be easier for you because now you send people to a single post instead of multiple and it's easier for the newbies because ... well they have a single post instead of multiple.

Seems to me like it's be better all the way around, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughtful remarks.

But it's all there already. Jacko has a complete thread. James16 has a complete thread. Oscar runs his own chatroom and videos on youtube. The only reason for me to repeat what these traders are teaching is to make me come across as some awesome knowledgeable trader with my own fan club. I have nothing to gain from this; my ego doesn't need massaging. Whenever I feel my ego starting to dominate, I read my books on Buddhism or meditate...

Okay, this is where I want to be clear about something.

When I'm talking about a system, particularly one I intend for a new trader, I tend to speak VERY authoritatively. No ifs, ands, or buts, no equivocating.

I do that to make a strong point that a new trader doesn't miss.

Having said that I DO NOT believe I am somehow the greatest trader that walked the earth.

I do not mind AT ALL someone saying "your approach is wrong because"

AS LONG AS THEY ADD "but what I think works is ..."

In my opinion, "there should be no destruction without construction"

If you're going to rip on something that someone has built ... then after you tear down what you think is broke, add back to it.

So, if you really are a good trader, and anyone doing live trading sessions nearly always is, then I actually welcome your opinion on where I'm wrong if you add to it what you would do instead. In other words, if you take something away, add back to it.

Fair points made but even if you show someone your system, there's a good chance they will still be unprofitable. The old Turtle concept.

but I'm not the greatest forum poster that ever walked either! :cheesy:

I'd like to think I'm the most prolific poster that ever walked the earth. Nothing wrong with that. (y)

The point I'm trying to make is that newbies should not trust anyone on this site. We could both be in on the same scam. :D

Point well taken. In fact the very first REAL chapter of the system (once you get past the annoying yet required legal disclaimers) is "Why you should think I'm totally full of crap."

I spend a fair amount of time telling people they should assume I'm full of crap until I prove to them otherwise.

Fair points made but even if you show someone your system, there's a good chance they will still be unprofitable. The old Turtle concept.

Totally agree here as well. Another thing I say in the first chapter is that my system is worthless unless it helps the reader to trade successfully.

In fact, I don't even say who "I" am, give the size of my "bank roll" or any of that absolutely useless information.

All that matters is:
Does this system help YOU to trade better? If the answer is yes, then for YOU it's a good system. If the answer is no, then for YOU the system is full of crap.

To me, that's all that matters. Do I make individuals better traders or not. If I do, then great. If I don't, then hopefully I can point them to someone else who can.

You're a little late for trading that aren't you?

As I expand on the system as I've posted it I will go into trading specific news items.

No, its manana 2pm GMT, ISM Manufacturing PMI. I would be pleased to hear your views.

No, its manana 2pm GMT, ISM Manufacturing PMI. I would be pleased to hear your views.

Okay, here you go. I'll spare the details on what it is since clearly you know.

The forecast is for a very narrow expansion of "business conditions".

Generally, the actual has to exceed (or miss) the forecast by some amount to drive the market. This time however, with the last several US releases missing their forecasts, we saw quite a bit of risk aversion trading.

If the actual numbers miss, more likely than not, we'll see risk aversion increase yet again and EURUSD move down.

If the actual numbers hit the forecast, or exceed, more likely than not, we'll see an increase in risk appetite and EURUSD move up.

HOWEVER, what I just said is based on the risk appeitite/aversion moves we've seen lately.

It is slightly less possible that we'll see some "normalcy" in the market after so much risk aversion during US trading lately. That would mean the actual missing forecast would push EURUSD up and the numbers beating forecast would push EURUSD down.

However, my own personal bet right now is for risk appetite/aversion to end up ruling the day.

I wouldn't trade on that until I saw what was going on in the hour leading up to the release.

I must admit, in your pdf, it was notably different in its approach. So why do you want to help people to trade? It sounds like you have a good following.

when they were finally nailed to the wall it turned out they couldn't trade worth beans.

I would imagine that anyone who had been nailed to a wall would have some difficulty in being able to trade at the same time.

Paul