The Next US President

@counter_violent@Atilla;@itspossible;@Pat494;

Screen_Shot_2015_12_08_at_4_24_02_PM.jpg

Why don't we show everyone how funny you think it is to put smiley face next Hitler's face.

It seems even the British royals are lacking in good taste.

Prince William dresses up as a Nazi
prince_harry_nazi1.jpg

@counter_violent@Atilla;@itspossible;@Pat494;

Screen_Shot_2015_12_08_at_4_24_02_PM.jpg

Why don't we show everyone how funny you think it is to put smiley face next Hitler's face.

It seems even the British royals are lacking in good taste.

Prince William dresses up as a Nazi
prince_harry_nazi1.jpg

He accuses others of attacking him ( ad hominem ) BUT then attacks The Royal Family as above. Specifically Prince Philip and Prince Harry. Either confused or potty I suppose but not consistent. The Royal Princes usually behave disgracefully and most have in the past. It's what some do and have done for generations. I make no apology for their behaviour.

Last edited:
He has managed to file bankruptcy several times and remain obscenely wealthy.

That is just one of many faults with the US system. I am criticising the system ( not you ) that many copy and a few think is marvellous !

WTF is this racist MF talking about????

He is quite happy to endorse his scientifically proven (so called) **** gene pool as being superior to everyone elses and yet goes online pasting adhominem crap about how to argue the case.

Freaking moron is about as stupid as they come. This is no different to murderers killing innocent civilians believing them to be less sub-human and not worthy of life.

As I have said many a times the cretin suffers from an inferiority complex and masks it with his so called pretentious race BS.

The super breed human race are represented by Indians and Chinese right now.

You use the most insults and the least amount of arguments.

No one was talking about races or superiority in this forum. That is just another one of your method to divert the conversation as always.

You did not even explain the point behind the picture.

I don't care about politics, I just do not want more taxes on trading, it's hard enough as it is.

The top people and the institutions have a long way to go to and could improve a lot in most countries.
I am not going to blindly support people or institutions just because they are British. If they are falling down on the job by all means criticize them and let's hope they do take notice and do improve.

If Trump does get elected and he may well, then I think there will be clones of Trump popping up around the world.
People seem to be tired of the same old platitudes as written by staffers and vote for something different.

I don't care about politics, I just do not want more taxes on trading, it's hard enough as it is.

I believe they are working upon trying to reduce it. The individual capital gains tax in the US has been decreasing over time. I believe that if you hypothetically bought 100 AAPL @100.00 and it fell to @90.00 within the year and you sold, that would be a $1,000.00 capital loss. Your balance is now $9,000. If you waited 31 days or more and bought AAPL and made $2,000.00, then your new account balance would be $11,000. $11,000 - 10,000 = $1,000. However, you have a short-term capital of loss of $1,000. $1,000 - 1,000 = 0. Even though you are $1,000 richer, you now have 0% capital gains. There are ways to structure it.
Screen_Shot_2015_12_09_at_9_19_25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_12_09_at_9_19_57_AM.png

I find several things amusing. I do not care for the man in general, but he is a very successful businessman and countries are in essence large corporations with the US being the biggest.

1. Who cares if he is no longer a business ambassador to Scotland. Who cares about a country with a GDP less then the worth of some Americans.

2. The House overwhelmingly passed legislation on Tuesday (407 to 19) that would overhaul the federal visa waiver program and bar those from Iraq, Syria, Iran and Sudan, or those who have visited those countries in the last five years, from traveling to the United States without a visa.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/visa-waiver-program-house/

I expect cowboy is a non caring ( already found that out ) Trump fan. The US often forgets that being top dog has obligations and critics. The rest of the world should have a 1/2 vote each in the US elections as we are the group that is likely to be bombed etc.

I expect cowboy is a non caring ( already found that out ) Trump fan. The US often forgets that being top dog has obligations and critics. The rest of the world should have a 1/2 vote each in the US elections as we are the group that is likely to be bombed etc.

You have that inverted. We should have a 1/2 vote in your elections as we are top dog. The part in blue in due in part to your policies and lackluster security within the EU. You forget that children can run their mouths off because their parent will protect them. Analogously, Europe likes to point the finger at us, but they ask for our help when they have problems.

Logic is not about emotions. If somenoe robbed your bank 10 times and each time the perpetrator wore a black shirt and hat. The 11th time someone walked into your bank wearing a black shirt and hat, you would have to have a damaged frontal lobe to not feel extremely uneasy about that person. Whether or not they were going to rob you is a moot point.

Coming to think of it that is not a bad idea. Have a general election for the home team and another 1/2 as many election for foreigners not in the USA but all other countries. By this one removes the pure Nationalist vote. It is rabid Nationalism that has sparked most of the wars of the past.

The USA when pressed, is likely to fall into the self aggrandisement trap. This is a frame of mind of superiority and arrogance. Many a strong nation has over estimated its strength by believing its own propaganda and started a war which it lost. So the extra 1/2 of foreigners would help keep feet on the ground.

Last edited:
Coming to think of it that is not a bad idea. Have a general election for the home team and a 1/2 election for foreigners not just in the USA but all countries. By this one removes the pure Nationalist vote. It is rabid Nationalism that has sparked most of the wars of the past.

I am imagining you or your family is not wealthy. You feel entitled to government to hand-outs. You even feel entitled to vote in another country.

The weak do not get a say in the affairs of the strong. The strong dictate to the weak. Typically when someone invests money in a company or person, they have a vested interest. Those shareholders have influence in the management of the company.

The US gives financial aid to Europe, so they should have a huge say in how you run your country. :p

I am imagining you or your family is not wealthy. You feel entitled to government to hand-outs. You even feel entitled to vote in another country.

The weak do not get a say in the affairs of the strong. The strong dictate to the weak. Typically when someone invests money in a company or person, they have a vested interest. Those shareholders have influence in the management of the company.

The US gives financial aid to Europe, so they should have a huge say in how you run your country. :p

You are trying to make a case for naked financial Imperialism ( Putin's sort ). The rest of the world doesn't want to be stripped bare by the strongest and bullied into subservience. We need to co-exist happily.

You are trying to make a case for naked financial Imperialism ( Putin's sort ). The rest of the world doesn't want to be stripped bare by the strongest and bullied into subservience. We need to co-exist happily.

The irony is in the fact that I only inverted your argument, which means your argument is akin to China if my is akin to Russia. Financial imperialism is not inherently evil. Russia is not a financial imperialist nation. I want less public ownership, not more and as much private ownership as possible. Freedom of markets

As you said, attacks are more likely there. I say it is because of your lackluster security and policies.

Your neighbor cleans and takes care of his car all the time. You decide that you do not want to spend the effort. However, in 5 years time, his car looks spotless and yours looks like $%*!. You decide that you want to drive his car because he should share. Absolutely not!

Analogously, Europe and elsewhere should keep their house in order instead of expecting others to do it for them.

Rage on with "you deserve it attitude" because you are less fortunate.

From the gist of your ramblings above you seem to have a hate of anything Left Wing, fair, decent etc. The old idea of the Brave Frontiersman died out in about 1900. Every man for himself has taken over in the USA in recent decades. Driven by greed and selfishness.

From the gist of your ramblings above you seem to have a hate of anything Left Wing, fair, decent etc. The old idea of the Brave Frontiersman died out in about 1900. Every man for himself has taken over in the USA in recent decades. Driven by greed and selfishness.

This selfishness as you call it which is not actually selfishness was brought about by the British of the 1800s. They were so intent on their chauvinistic titles that they tried to keep all the classes in their same place indefinitely. There was no such thing as pulling yourself up from your bootstraps then. The mentality was "accept your place and the government will provide for you". Downton Abbey is the perfect example.

Past Americans wanted nothing to do with titles and the noblesse. They wanted limited government and you were supposed to pull yourself up from your bootstraps.

Titles will never disappear, they just change the names and duration. Just political BS. The followers want to believe it's different.

Titles will never disappear, they just change the names and duration. Just political BS. The followers want to believe it's different.

Nobility titles are what I was referring to, and they are illegal in the US.

Nobility titles are what I was referring to, and they are illegal in the US.

Funnily enough that is one thing the republicans and communists agree on. Standards here used to be set higher for the aristocracy, some of whom tried hard to comply but now............the new upper class is just a money class of celebrities without many morals. A crappy import from " the new world " denigrating the best of the old world.
Duke Ellington. Wasn't John Wayne's nickname the Duke ? Not shunned by some of the more intelligent US citizens , it seems. Let their light shine forth, someone said to encourage and guide others. Little guys with grudges denigrate themselves with their mean and negative attitudes imho

Last edited:
Funnily enough that is one thing the republicans and communists agree on. Standards here used to be set higher for the aristocracy, some of whom tried hard to comply but now............the new upper class is just a money class of celebrities without many morals. A crappy import from " the new world " denigrating the best of the old world.
Duke Ellington. Wasn't John Wayne's nickname the Duke ? Not shunned by some of the more intelligent US citizens , it seems. Let their light shine forth, someone said to encourage and guide others. Little guys with grudges denigrate themselves with their mean and negative attitudes imho

Apparently, titles have not done any good there. The royals do not have any more class than the celebrities. Princes who think wearing a nazi costume is funny. They also put their foot in their mouth quite a bit. Just look at my signature.