The Next US President

turned off the debates halfway last night. Trying to think if Trump has a mental disorder or just simply throwing the elections her way. When he was asked about his comments on females and the few women that are coming out saying they were assaulted the guy was on defensive, he clearly tried to switch to the email situation then she handed him the blow on trump university, employee non payment and russian ties......then he fell right in talking endlessly on how he would get along with Russia....I'm not in no means a political scientist but wouldn't anyone catch this? Like no lady....forget putin or my employees lets talk about the uranium company and your wall street payments

Donald Trump: 'Nobody Has More Respect For Women Than I Do'

What a joker!!! :LOL:

If you watch the video to the end he goes on to say what a lier HC is!

Is this guy for real?

why say HRC is power hungry any more than usual career politiion? she has over 30yrs of public service. her bad rep comes solely from repubs endless 30 yr (unsuccessful & unmerited) witch hunt for clinton scalp. she is a wonk, yes and tends focus on issue rather than pander. and, yes she's manurvered herself while under relentless repub scrutiny and allegation (who wouldn't or shouldn't defend oneself?), but NEVER lied out of whole cloth. unlike many other of those political hacks she's had to deal with:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

'Service' as the First Lady of Arkansas and the U.S. does not count as public service.

She was a Senator from NY and did not accomplish anything and she failed as a Secretary of State.

She has achieved nothing of consequence to qualify her as President in her public or her private life.

There is nothing ethical about 'maneuvering'. When you are under oath if you don't tell the whole truth you are telling a lie. And the fact that she maneuvered...as you say........is evidence that she is corrupt and unethical. If she is not going to tell the truth under oath, what makes you think she tells the truth during a debate or a press conference?

The women are out to get him by using groping allegations. Shouldn't have called them pigs etc. but maybe it's just more of the Trump personality to stir things up.

It's a choice between an experienced dodgy politician and a rabid ignorant neo-Fascist who has the appeal to the dissatisfied of a Hitler or Mussolini.

I reckon it comes down to who is the less dangerous.

No contest.

The women are out to get him by using groping allegations. Shouldn't have called them pigs etc. but maybe it's just more of the Trump personality to stir things up.

The woman in question looks remarkably like that transgender guy. Couldn't be one and the same could it ?

Trump never answers questions well and jumps all over the place with sound bites.

This clip shows just how out of touch he is with something so important as Nuclear weapons.

Even more shocking he got Republican nomination based on these replies. :eek:

You judge!

Trump loses
Hillary one term president
pro latino republican candidate wins elections in 2020 with the help of a recession.
Gets old folks

I think in these elections Clinton will get the victory. A lot of bad stuff is being said about Trump lately and all of it is being confirmed...

Hillary live on sky news giving a speech, She is not a good speaker imo...how on earth did the US get into this mess ?...People have to separate themselves from what is holywood and what is reality.

Hillary live on sky news giving a speech, She is not a good speaker imo...how on earth did the US get into this mess ?...People have to separate themselves from what is holywood and what is reality.

what do you mean she not a good speaker? she doesn't speak in hyperbole, that she's a policy wonk? thats right, spot on

Hilary Snowden, too important for the FBI to leave alone, imagine the scandel[emoji43]

It's why trump will win, Clinton is a doddering old fool.

Hilary Snowden, too important for the FBI to leave alone, imagine the scandel[emoji43]

It's why trump will win, Clinton is a doddering old fool.

oh my god...not the emails again?

she made a mistake...one that she is less likely to commit again.

when called out for a mistake, and admitted your less likely than another to commit the same than another.

she is LESS likely to recommit than another who never commited!!!duh

Last edited: