The Mycroft Algoman Thread

There is an additional reason for the boards notifying each other in the way I've described, the algos make their decisions on depth and direction placements, if you have two accounts you can take on the betting strategy known as 'stratified countervailing placement', this sort of placement is almost always effective and provides good returns, most especially as this strategy foils algos no matter how sophisticated (the only real reason for keeping humans in the loop) and you can win 75-80% of the time, so the communication is essential.

There is an additional reason for the boards notifying each other in the way I've described, the algos make their decisions on depth and direction placements, if you have two accounts you can take on the betting strategy known as 'stratified countervailing placement', this sort of placement is almost always effective and provides good returns, most especially as this strategy foils algos no matter how sophisticated (the only real reason for keeping humans in the loop) and you can win 75-80% of the time, so the communication is essential.

OK, devils advocate.
How would this be done on a practical level.

OK, devils advocate.

In light of the rank stupidity of your previous posts addressed to me, I'm not sure if you are worth replying to.

So you'll forgive me if I ponder a while and consider whether it is worth it.

Your reply to this will be a good indicator of a paradigm shift in you or not.

In light of the rank stupidity of your previous posts addressed to me, I'm not sure if you are worth replying to.

So you'll forgive me if I ponder a while and consider whether it is worth it.

Your reply to this will be a good indicator of a paradigm shift in you or not.
Considering the fact you haven't answered any of these questions:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/179332-market-manipulation-13.html#post2192640
I don't think its stupid at all...

Anyway, disregard all that, original question still stands.

Fail.

LV at least you have some 'company' the intellectual pygmy known as Purple Brain is on my 'ignore list' now.

Serious questions, engender serious answers, the very stupid are ignored... bye bye LV.

>waves<

The pair of you will be on my ignore list for 7 days, I do not believe that even imbeciles are beyond redemption. :)

the intellectual pygmy known as Purple Brain is on my 'ignore list' now.

It is a comfort to know he'll not be resorting to any further personal abuse. This is often the last resort of those lacking the ability or intelligence to engage in polite and reasoned debate.

Unless of course he's not really put me on ignore in which case our suspicions of him being a Troll, which have never really been in any doubt, will be confirmed. He may well resort to 'someone quoted your post and so I thought a reply...blah blah blah' or something similar, but we won't fall for that one either.

A pity, as he would no doubt have wished to respond to my comment that I have no need to look up Ignoratio elenchi being well aware of conclusions, valid or otherwise, being drawn out of all shouting distance to the presenting issue by virtue of an astute study of his initial posts. I say initial posts as there is no need to study the later ones as they all say exactly the same thing. Ad nauseum. Hopefully, many will have read to the end of my post which he truncated and found the bottom line, quite literally, very directly answered the op’s question. Had he had the stamina to make it the third and final paragraph rather than discarding it from his reply, he would have realised that. Obviously he suffers from premature eradication - and much else too I suspect.

Indeed, had he not put me on ignore, he would have been champing at the bit to respond to my next comment which is that he is one trick short of being a one trick pony. Giddy up Mycroft.

It is a comfort to know he'll not be resorting to any further personal abuse. This is often the last resort of those lacking the ability or intelligence to engage in polite and reasoned debate.

Unless of course he's not really put me on ignore in which case our suspicions of him being a Troll, which have never really been in any doubt, will be confirmed. He may well resort to 'someone quoted your post and so I thought a reply...blah blah blah' or something similar, but we won't fall for that one either.

A pity, as he would no doubt have wished to respond to my comment that I have no need to look up Ignoratio elenchi being well aware of conclusions, valid or otherwise, being drawn out of all shouting distance to the presenting issue by virtue of an astute study of his initial posts. I say initial posts as there is no need to study the later ones as they all say exactly the same thing. Ad nauseum. Hopefully, many will have read to the end of my post which he truncated and found the bottom line, quite literally, very directly answered the op’s question. Had he had the stamina to make it the third and final paragraph rather than discarding it from his reply, he would have realised that. Obviously he suffers from premature eradication - and much else too I suspect.

Indeed, had he not put me on ignore, he would have been champing at the bit to respond to my next comment which is that he is one trick short of being a one trick pony. Giddy up Mycroft.

I had to read that twice.hahahahahaha...:LOL:

So... to summarize, the OP's suspicions are well founded, sufficient details are transferred across the boards under the veil of 'countering fraud' (the f*ing irony of that alone leaves me breathless with laughter) so that the OP was indeed highlighted to his other provider.

This applies to all of us who join any board, the 'laundering' or 'fraud' excuse is trotted out and paraded up and down the street for the thick and daft to accept, seemingly, without question and as we can clearly see there are plenty of those in this world... >smirk<

On this thread there has not been one single substantive argument presented by the 'Move along, nothing to see here' brigade that foils or invalidates a single word that I have written in this thread.

OP... you must, of course, make up your own mind after weighing the probabilities.

So... to summarize, the OP suspicions are well founded, sufficient details are transferred across the boards under the veil of 'countering fraud' (the f*ing irony of that alone leaves me breathless with laughter) that the OP was indeed highlighted by his other provider.

This applies to all who join any board, the 'laundering' or 'fraud' excuse is trotted out and paraded up and down the street for the thick and daft to accept without question, there are plenty of those in this world... >smirk<

On this thread there has not been one single substantive argument presented by the 'Move along, nothing to see here' brigade that foils or invalidates a single word what I have stated clearly.

Scenario 1 (your suggestion):
Competing brokers give business to their opposition :rolleyes:

Scenario 2 (more realistic):
Going back to OP - account salesman not doing very well at one firm.
He has a mate that he knows in another SB firm that throws him a likely lead.
End of.

Bucket shops play with feeds and add slippage, everyone knows that.
Don't like it, swing trade so it doesn't affect you or trade futures or decent
spot ECN, instead of having a bookmaker on the other side of the trade with SB.
Not difficult is it...

This is a duplicate of the original thread entitled Do SB companies share customer information? and has been renamed to reflect the tangent the thread has taken.

Mycroft Algoman - I've concluded that you're just having a laugh - which is fine as far as it goes. However, your posts are pretty unintelligible and, as such, don't belong in the Spread Betting and CFD forum. If you have a change of heart and desist from using language that makes precious little sense to anyone and present your ideas in a meaningful way, I'll move the thread out of The Foyer and back to the Spread Betting and CFD forum. Until such time, I'll assume this is all lulz.
Tim.

Anyone wanting to pursue the tangent taken by Mycroft Algoman can do so on this duplicate thread: The Mycroft Algoman Thread Please keep any posts to this thread based on fact or, failing that, sound logical reasoning that members can understand, accept if they agree and challenge if they don't.
Tim.

I resent the idea that there is anything that is not factual in my posts.

1/. The Boards themselves have stated clearly that they do communicate information about their 'clients', indeed they are required to do so by law, the various laundering enactments force such occurrences!!!

2/. I used to write these programs, they pass pool knowledge to a far greater extent than you might wish to acknowledge, but whether you want to acknowledge it or not, it happens.

3/. I have repeatedly explained the above, the means is by a Unique Trader Reference (UTR) everyone of us has one, it is analogous to a cookie but it is all your own info.

4/. I appreciate that there is some income derived from the boards advertising on here and that they will be a 'tad' resentful and p*ed about what I am pointing out, but there are plenty of shills (hopeless as they are) who will do their utmost to mitigate or dilute the message.

Timsk, answer honestly... do you want the reality or do you want to remain promoting a less than honest picture of this Industry through this BB?

I'll bugger off if you want and you can delete my posts, it is your BB (I think?) if it is 'washing it's face' thanks to the advertising and I'm putting that at risk PM me and I'm gone.

Stay or go, I'm cool either way.

Hi MA,
Timsk, answer honestly... do you want the reality or do you want to remain promoting a less than honest picture of this Industry through this BB?.
Firstly, T2W doesn't promote anything other than that which can be found in the officially generated content. Secondly, reality is great and is actively sought by both staff and the membership. However, one person's reality is another person's fiction. As you will have gathered by now, most people appear to think that what you write belongs to the latter category. However, I'm very happy to keep an open mind, so by all means carry on posting your views - you won't be edited or censored by me and the Mods will only intervene if you breach our Community Constitution.

I'll bugger off if you want and you can delete my posts, it is your BB (I think?) if it is 'washing it's face' thanks to the advertising and I'm putting that at risk PM me and I'm gone.
As I've said above, you're very welcome to stay. However, if you want to be taken seriously, the onus is very much on you to change your posting style, rather than on the rest of the membership to change their views just because you tell them they're wrong and you're right. If you don't want to be taken seriously, carry on as you are. In the event that you provide clear and simple answers to simple questions and make a solid case that warrants serious consideration from members - I'll happily move the thread back to the SB and CFD forum. It's in your hands.

Stay or go, I'm cool either way.
Me too; your choice.
Tim.

I've put it through Babelfish and I still don't understand.

well, it's pretty easy - when I make a £1 bet every company I deal with knows I've made it and flies into a panic bringing massive algo computer power to bear in order to ensure that they kill me off for a tenner (assuming I don't use spanish stops, of course :)) or to shave a few pence off me if they can't stop me making a fiver.

When they've stopped laughing my name goes to the one I haven't traded with for a bit who swing their expensive back office into action to track me down to sweeten me up and plead that I lose my next tenner with them.

What on earth is a 'board'. I've read 7 pages of this nonsense and I still don't know. Who controls these boards, if you're going to tell me it's the Masons, the Jews or Prince Phillip then don't bother. If you've any proof of fraud by SB companies then show us the proof.