The Market Matrix

Peter said:
Hi Robster

Nice work with the MM system so far !.......

The system I use shows some very strong potential time signals between friday to Tuesday.....

Pete

What system are you using, Pete ?

Regards,

For all you market matrix users, try this for size....

My system hit the turning point last Monday at the exact time and the exact price and the following points should be noted to see ift this is more accurate than the MM...

The next low will be the 19th May, this will probably be the first leg of this wave C down. This could quite easily be 1121 in price.

So if you think this baby is going to go up, then you are a fool for buying and i will be happy to take your money... Just look at Elliott and the sus and res levels,

We then retrace to the 25th May (high), which you should then be looking to nail this next move down.

The larger turning point will then be the 7th June. Which will be the low.

If i am bang on, then i might sell some cd's as well for £2k, and get rich quick!!!!!

Mind you saying that, i might get rich quicker and easier by following MY system!!!!!!!

What this space

:p :p

Good to see you nailing you colours to the mast, exterminator.

Time will tell if you are going to be rich or laughed at.

G-Man

exterminator

somewhere on this board you'll see that i actually got it at 1179 in pre-hours on tuesday before that big down bar. i then got the 1172 yesterday right when some folks on here (who have been hugely unfair critics of mm without having even seen it) were going long and then blaming mechanical trading for their mistake!

i'm still trying to decide the sequence for today. i already have a long term short on - which i'm happy with and will monitor (no day-trading messing with that). yesterday morning i also made a fixed-odds no-touch bet way out of the money (1190) just for a bit of fun when we were at 1169 - i could have been more daring, but with an almost certain 38% return in just 7 days i'm happy to be cautious - that same bet is now yielding only 10% after yesterday's action!

today i'm expecting a retracement of sorts, but i need to sit down and concentrate to see where the turn will come and what the extent of it will be. yesterday we stopped for nobody and that could happen again for the next couple of days.

here's my current thinking - rather than try to nail the precise turning point today (because it may not present itself, like yesterday), i'm preparing myself that if we keep falling i can get back in with a sell stop below yesterday's low. if we do retrace up, then i can catch that too.

for this board, i won't be as manic as i was yesterday and i'm now going to start retreating back into my hovel and spend more time with the family after 7pm(!), so there'll be fewer posts from me from now on.

thanks for all being so nice and i hope i've been of some help.

rob

exterminator said:
Robster

Im new to this thread and i am interested if the MM predicted the turning point last monday at 1178.87???

:p

it may retrace only slighlty today, but we have gone South on the biggre picture.

So if you missed out on a short, then there may be the opportnuity to hit the retracement, or sell once it goes through yesterdays low.

Plus if you follow Delta, the next ITD turning point is not due until the 16th, but as the overall trend is down, then that will be pulled late into the 19th!!!

Dead easy :confused:

P>S i thought MM predicts the turning points to the hour.... also there wasnt a turning point due yesterday or today. I think you may need to revisit you CD's!!

:p :p :p

robster4 said:
exterminator

somewhere on this board you'll see that i actually got it at 1179 in pre-hours on tuesday before that big down bar. i then got the 1172 yesterday right when some folks on here (who have been hugely unfair critics of mm without having even seen it) were going long and then blaming mechanical trading for their mistake!

i'm still trying to decide the sequence for today. i already have a long term short on - which i'm happy with and will monitor (no day-trading messing with that). yesterday morning i also made a fixed-odds no-touch bet way out of the money (1190) just for a bit of fun when we were at 1169 - i could have been more daring, but with an almost certain 38% return in just 7 days i'm happy to be cautious - that same bet is now yielding only 10% after yesterday's action!

today i'm expecting a retracement of sorts, but i need to sit down and concentrate to see where the turn will come and what the extent of it will be. yesterday we stopped for nobody and that could happen again for the next couple of days.

here's my current thinking - rather than try to nail the precise turning point today (because it may not present itself, like yesterday), i'm preparing myself that if we keep falling i can get back in with a sell stop below yesterday's low. if we do retrace up, then i can catch that too.

for this board, i won't be as manic as i was yesterday and i'm now going to start retreating back into my hovel and spend more time with the family after 7pm(!), so there'll be fewer posts from me from now on.

thanks for all being so nice and i hope i've been of some help.

rob

Last edited:
G-Man said:
Good to see you nailing you colours to the mast, exterminator.

Time will tell if you are going to be rich or laughed at.

G-Man
i dont think i will be laughed at, as the MM boys should get the same dates if they understadn what they are doing. i use a similiar way to get the turning points but didnt pay for the MM cd's.

I read a couple of books, which i obtained cheaper than the cd's.... when you look in the right place!!!

Last edited:
Hi All

I'm a MM user and hav ben using it for 4 month now - mainly on the dow.

Its preety good to hear u all

Amend

Got a few probabilities on the Dow -

High 10258 Low 100153 then possible below 10100 (10090)

This is all on YM M5 - June Dow $5 Fut

These are for Friday 13th June Trade

Does anybody trade the Ftse Fut and Dax Fut ?

Last edited:
exterminator said:
Bryce Gilmore: Geometry of markets II
Jenkins: Teh geometry of Stock Market Profits.

Robert Fisher : Fib applications and strategies for traders

Thats what i use and i hit the turnining points and price.

didnt cost me £2k

A320, you still lurking here? any comments ? :cool:

shorted again at 1158...would love to see near 1152 before the retrace but have protected my profits on this one..

out with zero profit - should have taken the sucker when it was there!

Last edited:
robster4 said:
shorted again at 1158...would love to see near 1152 before the retrace but have protected my profits on this one..

out with zero profit - should have taken the sucker when it was there!

long at 1157 - am looking for the retracement long awaited!

took a 3 point profit on the long - may have some more in that move but i don't want to be long too long in this market. technically i should have gone long at 1155.5ish which is where we bounced, so although i traded it like a donkey, again, at least i saw the turning point in advance.

Last edited:
i just wanted to re-emphasise - you can see again that i got the turning points but don't get my donkey-like trading ability confused with MM's ability to find me the points.

Also if you look at my notes from yesterday you'll see that i expected a pullback in the first half of today some time...here it is.

robster4 said:

long at 1157 - am looking for the retracement long awaited!

took a 3 point profit on the long - may have some more in that move but i don't want to be long too long in this market. technically i should have gone long at 1155.5ish which is where we bounced, so although i traded it like a donkey, again, at least i saw the turning point in advance.

accuracy limits

Hi All

Update on the Dow Trade posted earlier

Earlier Trade - High posted as 10258.

Revision on this as day pans out - Upward to 10284.

the calls are all +/- 8 points

Last edited:
three times usual stake shorted at 1161 and closed now at 1151. that's it for the day for me.

see my message 297 where i highlighted 1152 as my target - should have been 1151.

thanks

Last edited:
Glad to see the MM has workde o the intraday for you.

I managed 36 points on the sp today, thanks to my elliot waves and fib counts. Very good day and a good finish to a very good week.

finshed with 10 mins left. Early on ethen for a friday.

Thats how it should be.

:p :p :p :p

robster4 said:
three times usual stake shorted at 1161 and closed now at 1151. that's it for the day for me.

see my message 297 where i highlighted 1152 as my target - should have been 1151.

thanks

Cool

can I ask you what exactly were ur trades

exterminator said:
Glad to see the MM has workde o the intraday for you.

I managed 36 points on the sp today, thanks to my elliot waves and fib counts. Very good day and a good finish to a very good week.

finshed with 10 mins left. Early on ethen for a friday.

Thats how it should be.

:p :p :p :p

matrix

Thanks Rob - your posts have been helpful and your levels are close
to the levels I get using a System that I am testing - so the matrix seems
ok to me. - please keep up the posts

sandrab said:
Cool

can I ask you what exactly were ur trades

Not a problem.

Sold the Opening Range, and then reversed the trade at 1155, for 5 points, then closed the buy and reversed at the double top for 10 points and then let the baby run until we hit 1146 for another 18 points, went long, with trailing and got stopped out. Could have got more, but that was a vey very good day.

hope everyone else had a good one too.