The Market Matrix

Hi Ferrari

Do you have a web link to the FSP offer?

ferrari1 said:
MOFO... what in particular dont you like about FSP. I have had dealings with them and they seem to be perfectly legit and above board. The fact they are FSA regulated speaks volumes... no other 'business opportunity' company is to my knowledge.

I certainly wont be basing the decision on their involvement though, i was just wondering what everyones view was.

It's interesting to note that FSP provide a 28 money back guarantee, and you can even open the discs and check them out. This again is confidence inspiring.

ferrari1 - not very prudent putting your email here....

rob4/g-man .... pls continue this discussion you two , bringing in as much detail as you can...

.... this, lads, is more like it ...

cheers

time for another short around 1170. tight stop.

still in around the 1171 area - interesting that it seems to be consolidating rather than falling over...not too worried because sitting on good profits already and in the scheme of things, this is only a retracement, albeit a strong one so far...

Last edited:
dsmodi said:
Bigbusiness
Sorry mate - not sure I understand your reply....but perhaps you didn't undderstand my question so I'll try to elaborate....
Have you come across any system that has worked 100 times into the future at all - so I'm discounting backtesting, but paper-trading is OK.....

(hope alll that makes sense)

I like to see the method in action that many times. It doesn't have to work every time, just a high enough % for me to be comfortable trading it. While it might be hard to find a 100% mechanical system that works 100 times in to the future, I do think that there are some that work well if you can use a bit of common sense. From what I have seen here, the 123's and Ross Hooks method seems to work as well as the MM www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=13451

ok...couldn't resist another one at 1170 ==>

another short that is!

stay tuned

Last edited:
good stuff rob

can u also let us know of any trades that have gone wrong as well mate - if u don't mind...

cheers

robster4 said:
taken profit & closed part of position earlier - waiting for another entry point

Without giving too much away, were you basing your entry here on a 50% fib retrace between 1168 and 1172? I was just curious since things looked heavily oversold to me at your point of entry ?

Thanks

I have, do and will!

Now in profit unless we steam up past 1175.

MM focuses mainly on time - that's most of what i'm doing.

dsmodi said:
good stuff rob

can u also let us know of any trades that have gone wrong as well mate - if u don't mind...

cheers

added to short at 1172

could possibly hit 1174 so stops with room above there

thereagain...!!!! stops lowered to lock in profit again

Last edited:
Dow is behaving very strangely its very fast and jumpy watching with interest it just dropped 30 pts in seconds.

well, until friday..

now lets not get off-topic on this...;)

btw Mo, im taking next week off to refine our Market Map. got some serious (as opposed to comedy) data, and im going to get fibby with it. i hope to have some results in due course..

:)