The euro's death rattle

Let's assume I am a reincarnate. Who am I a reincarnate of ? Rudeness has no effect on me.

It's not that you remind me of anyone, other than John Q A$$hole, sometime mayor of Knobsville, obviously.

It's more that some of the stuff you come out with is hard to credit even for a beginner.

Obviously I could be wrong.

It's not that you remind me of anyone, other than John Q A$$hole, sometime mayor of Knobsville, obviously.

It's more that some of the stuff you come out with is hard to credit even for a beginner.

Obviously I could be wrong.

No idea who he is. Tried searching, but no luck. Sounds like an interesting guy.

I'm sitting easy at break even now Joe. Have you bailed on your short yet?

Who said I was short. I took on more when the market reached the bottom. But I still don't have the balls to take on larger positions. Unlike most people here who trade on certainty. I take calculated gambles, and then prune like a gardener.

Who said I was short. I took on more when the market reached the bottom. But I still don't have the balls to take on larger positions. Unlike most people here who trade on certainty. I take calculated gambles, and then prune like a gardener.

What's this bottom you keep talking about? And big positions aren't about balls, they come when you have a big account.

What's this bottom you keep talking about? And big positions aren't about balls, they come when you have a big account.

The FTSE bottomed out on news today, and reversed. I don't need bigger account since I have cash in the account I am not putting on the table.

The FTSE bottomed out on news today, and reversed. I don't need bigger account since I have cash in the account I am not putting on the table.

If you have a bigger account you can sensibly risk bigger amounts per trade.

Ie, £2,000 account, £40 risk, £200,000 account, £4,000 risk and so on.

If you have a bigger account you can sensibly risk bigger amounts per trade.

Ie, £2,000 account, £40 risk, £200,000 account, £4,000 risk and so on.

I work differently. If I am sure of my strategy, I'd go all in. You have to hit it hard when you are right. Otherwise, you'd be at it all day making peanuts.

Anyway I am still refining my strategy and patience. Scaling up isn't critical at the moment.

I work differently. If I am sure of my strategy, I'd go all in. You have to hit it hard when you are right. Otherwise, you'd be at it all day making peanuts.

You ARE a wind-up merchant :LOL:(y).

Better men than you have got a good fisting from the market doing what you do, Joe.

EDIT: Out at break-even.

You ARE a wind-up merchant :LOL:(y).

Better men than you have got a good fisting from the market doing what you do, Joe.

But they don't average down :). Maybe that's where they went wrong. I refuse to accept following the conventional wisdom will get you further than the 95% who lose.

Out at break-even.

Yes, I mentioned the peanuts for your benefit.

But they don't average down :). Maybe that's where they went wrong. I refuse to accept following the conventional wisdom will get you further than the 95% who lose.

How can you average down if you're already all-in? Averaging down is THE best way to get a$$-railed, although I'm starting to suspect that you like it in any case.

Yes, I mentioned the peanuts for your benefit.

:rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry, I just need to catch my breath...

Glad you are laughing instead of of cusssssing like yesterday, though you made no more peanuts today than yesterday. Laughing will make you a better trader, definitely.

What you don't get about fundamentals is that these place a constrain in one direction.

What you don't get about fundamentals is that these place a constrain in one direction.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stop it, you're killing me! You should go on the stage with an act like that.

Not to mention your billowing rectum, reamed out by a vengeful market. That should raise a few chuckles as well.

Joe, seriously though, you're overdoing it. Nobody could be as dumb as you are making yourself out to be. It's not possible.

Not to mention your billowing rectum, reamed out by a vengeful market. That should raise a few chuckles as well.

Sorry to hear of you bad experiences. Perhaps you should try something slower like stocks. Then you have plenty of time to get out of the way. Alternatively, you can do a warrent buffet and become a lifetime investor.

Sorry to hear of you bad experiences. Perhaps you should try something slower like stocks. Then you have plenty of time to get out of the way. Alternatively, you can do a warrent buffet and become a lifetime investor.

What bad experiences? Everything is great. I'm pillaging the market and I've got you to keep me entertained.

Remember Joe, you think that market is making you buy your own lube, because you're its bitch. Not so.

Well, you are its bitch and you do buy your own lube. But this is because you choose to. Any time you want to stop getting a$$-railed, you can. You just need to alter your thinking. Or start thinking. Either would be good.