The euro's death rattle

That depends on what they believe is the risk for them. No one can tell when the big money will enter the markets or in what direction.

Here am I, pushing 80 and I'm still concerned with things like that! What a bloody life! :) There's, always a crisis somewhere or other.

Pushing 80 eh ! Well don't look at Dashrip rocks "Tits or ****" thread then or you will splutter into your cocoa

:p:cheesy:

Do you think that by the of the week the EUR will overcome the over extension downward and start to come up?

I wouldn't know Bohica - I'm only a short time trader (daytrader). Usually I close all the positions at 17:00 BST - latest 21:00 BST. Sometimes I do some analysis on a longer time frame out of curiosity, but wouldn't trade it because of my inability to handle massive drawdowns and lack of patience.

The title of the article is actually very misleading. The author is not suggesting that we're facing the end of the Euro. He's saying that the Euro, as we know it, can't continue to exist. Such sentiment is entirely understandable and I can't disagree.

At 80 and you are still doing the markets. Are you not afraid the markets might be a bit too exciting for the ol'ticker ?

Split has probably had more excitement in his lifetime than you've had hot dinners! :):)

Split has probably had more excitement in his lifetime than you've had hot dinners! :):)

Joe's quiet today. I guess he's popped out to pick up an extra-large tub of KY jelly in preparation for today's trading.

You had a lucky guess. The market could easily have gone the other way. Everything hung on the news.

You had a lucky guess. The market could easily have gone the other way. Everything hung on the news.

Oh God Lord! It wasn't a lucky guess, I made a tentative statement based on prevailing action and basic underlying conditions, which I waited to have confirmed before entering long.

Everything hung on the news? Are you really that naive? When you've spent some time studying the market you'll begin to be able to see the signs. You shouldn't trade off this without confirmation, but believe me they are there.

Tell me honestly: are you really a noob? I am finding it very hard to believe that you're not a complete wind-up merchant who's been round here more than once.

Besides which, I'm still right. The market pays me to do her.

With you, the market straps it on and bends you over. AND makes you pay for your own lube.

PS I managing this one quite tightly. It's all looking hunky, but it wasn't such a great set up that I'd want to take much of a loss on it at this point.

Oh God Lord! It wasn't a lucky guess, I made a tentative statement based on prevailing action and basic underlying conditions, which I waited to have confirmed before entering long.

Everything hung on the news? Are you really that naive? When you've spent some time studying the market you'll begin to be able to see the signs. You shouldn't trade off this without confirmation, but believe me they are there.

Tell me honestly: are you really a noob? I am finding it very hard to believe that you're not a complete wind-up merchant who's been round here more than once.

Nope. I have never been around here before. What gave you that impression ? I remind you of someone ? Tell me who it is and I will do you an analysis of the difference.

Wherever I go, I use only one account. Forums are penny a dozen. I see no advantage signing up more than once.

Nope. I have never been around here before. What gave you that impression ? I remind you of someone ? Tell me who it is and I will do you an analysis of the difference.

I ain't gonna say what you remind me of, this is a family forum.

OK, let's accept for the moment you're not a re-incarnation. Are you really a beginner, and not a wind-up merchant?

And you're not taking these exchanges seriously are you? I wouldn't be as rude if I thought you were. :)

Market's stalling out a bit (YM). I really want to see it nicely clear of 12550 to feel comfortable.

I ain't gonna say what you remind me of, this is a family forum.

OK, let's accept for the moment you're not a re-incarnation. Are you really a beginner, and not a wind-up merchant?

And you're not taking these exchanges seriously are you? I wouldn't be as rude if I thought you were. :)

Let's assume I am a reincarnate. Who am I a reincarnate of ? Rudeness has no effect on me.