The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do me nicely.

No doubt left a chunk on the table though.

Attachments

• photo-29.JPG
    photo-29.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 166
  • photo-30.JPG
    photo-30.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 139
Another failed attempt at 8800.

I'm done for the day, better of watching paint dry and sticking your money to it than in this market today.

Out for £100 profit.

Days Total: £257

Weeks Total: £866

Dumped half at 8805 to cover me ass!

Stopped at entry on the last half.

Will do me nicely.

No doubt left a chunk on the table though.

Mediocre day turned good day... slow, very slow this morning, then boom bang wallop in the afternoon.

Trades: Short: £157, Short: £100, Long: £62 and then Long: £390.

Days Total: £709

Weeks Total: £1,575

I'm over my weekly minimum target of £1,000, so I shall pee-off now from the market and just watch until tomorrow morning.

Mediocre day turned good day... slow, very slow this morning, then boom bang wallop in the afternoon.

Trades: Short: £157, Short: £100, Long: £62 and then Long: £390.

Days Total: £709

Weeks Total: £1,575

I'm over my weekly minimum target of £1,000, so I shall pee-off now from the market and just watch until tomorrow morning.

Awsesome day for you, great trading as usual. Nice to see someone put his money where his mouth is to coin a phrase. Lots of good chatter followed up by real action.

Awsesome day for you, great trading as usual. Nice to see someone put his money where his mouth is to coin a phrase. Lots of good chatter followed up by real action.

Cheers, didn't expect the afternoon boom today though, not today anyway.

Going to put some videos together of me trading live on the DAX intraday, no doubt you will develop a sleep disorder and depression listening to me, and will only last a few minutes.

But I thought it was a kind of good idea, so bare with me and I will get that done at some point and blast them up on here.

"so bare with me"

Can't we keep our clothes on? Please.
Or is it one of those interactive videos?:LOL:

Re: Videos. I'm sure some people love them, but I've sat through too many 5 minute youtube videos on how to change a tap washer that a couple of sentences would have covered better to have any real enthusiasm for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.