The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one has made a post about being short considering the STOXX action and its RSI while the DAX fails again.
The only STOXX chart I can get hold of is 20 mins delayed. MetaTrader provides most of the other indices so am a little surprised not the STOXX.

Be good to be able to pull it into view, especially if I can stick an RSI on it too. Any suggestions on where I can access a RT chart for this beastie?

Well done for making a profit on moribund price action. I'm playing firefight to limit losses on forex this morning. Summer doldrums/blues/chop lasting well into Autumn this year.

The only STOXX chart I can get hold of is 20 mins delayed. MetaTrader provides most of the other indices so am a little surprised not the STOXX.

Be good to be able to pull it into view, especially if I can stick an RSI on it too. Any suggestions on where I can access a RT chart for this beastie?

Well done for making a profit on moribund price action. I'm playing firefight to limit losses on forex this morning. Summer doldrums/blues/chop lasting well into Autumn this year.

I use a bunch of charting packages, I have ShareScope Pro for a lot of intraday and EOD data, but I also use the SB charts as its their prices I'm trading, IG has the STOXX.

The 'Opening Price Strategy' might come into play today.

Possibility of price dumping down to around 8760ish, then a pullback to the opening price for a potential trade.

I was short twice today, look at all that juicy profit I'm missing out on...DAX down to 8784 now.

Attachments

• Homer-Simpson-Doh.jpg
    Homer-Simpson-Doh.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 197
Same crew in here every day. I'm being stalked or I have done something bad.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 179

Just picking up the scrap points that no one else wants to bother with.

Every point is a prisoner in this house.

Just had a phone call from TwoWayMarkets trying to get me to join their 'managed funds' account. I played dumb and that I was new to trading etc, the amount of s*** this bloke was telling me was unbelievable.

Told him to f*** Off and f*** his mother after he finished his speech......Literally!

Not exactly proud of saying that to the guy, but he was clearly trying to pressure me to part with my cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.