The Daily Index Trader

all the squables have brightened my days up, i very rarely read forums but note that the rudest comments have came from farely new members to trade2win...im a sceptic so the other sceptics will know what im saying between the lines. Im in favour of systems and like to see where they get their entries and exxits from then i see if i can find the TA to enter them or not along with my own humble system. if this forum goes private i will still be here to chat to anyone who wants to have a second system to learn...ive had a few times where 2 of us bounce ideas off each other and we learn along the way. no 2 traders see the same so its confidence if you both say its a buy or sell etc..2 heads are better than one.

what i was suprised at was 30 members visit this and are members of DTI for the private forum..not bad work if you can get it Mr Rose

all the best to those who have it but id urge you to see why your entering the trades even for your own pleasure

Hi andy,

there's actually around 50 who expressed support for the private forum. Only 30 are aware it's open at the moment and have joined.

I'm sure some may post here now and again and I'm sure we'll discuss reasons for entering or not entering trades in the private forum.

There isn't many more sceptical about the systems that you see marketed every day of the week than me I would think and it takes something interesting to grab my attention.

Good luck with your systems and hope to see more of your posts here.

S

Can someone confirm if today was a loser or a winner pls?

Hi Sarnia Cherie,

I'm waiting for the member's site to be populated with the trade results, but on the Enhanced plan it showed up as a no trade day for me. I need to find out if today is a winner, whether the Evaluator will take account of that if I punch in the figures in the table, and then allow me to trade in future. However, I played with the evaluator going back to the start, and it still was a no trade. I'm not concerned if this is the right call, but I will go back on the evaluator using Martin's figures for wins or losses and see if that throws any light on the matter. It would have been good if Martin C had demonstrated how the evaluator was made up in more detail.

Rich 3

I was back trading today after my evaluator issue, nice to have a winner, so am I right in thinking this has been a pretty good week so far? Also dont want to read back 4 pages of threads, is the private forum up and running now and if so how do I join? Thanks Are people getting a bit more upbeat about this system now?

I was back trading today after my evaluator issue, nice to have a winner, so am I right in thinking this has been a pretty good week so far? Also dont want to read back 4 pages of threads, is the private forum up and running now and if so how do I join? Thanks Are people getting a bit more upbeat about this system now?

Hi Ian,

it's been a good week. Monday a loser then 3 winners on the trot :)

Private Forum is open. To join you need to private message me the password from last Friday.

S

Hi Sarnia Cherie,

I'm waiting for the member's site to be populated with the trade results, but on the Enhanced plan it showed up as a no trade day for me. I need to find out if today is a winner, whether the Evaluator will take account of that if I punch in the figures in the table, and then allow me to trade in future. However, I played with the evaluator going back to the start, and it still was a no trade. I'm not concerned if this is the right call, but I will go back on the evaluator using Martin's figures for wins or losses and see if that throws any light on the matter. It would have been good if Martin C had demonstrated how the evaluator was made up in more detail.

Rich 3

Hi Rich,

all of us on the Enhanced setting had a no trade signal today so didn't get the winner.

Hopefully those who have joined will be added to the approved list soon and can access the day's trades. Today's are on there at the moment.

Hi Neil,

have you been to the private forum yet? baldeagle, gluyJ and gromit are already using it. I'm just waiting for the others to get clearance.

S

Just a quick reminder to those who didn't see the post this morning.

The Private Forum is up and running and anyone who wants to join should send a private message to me with last Friday's password for the DIT site in the Trader's Weekly Bulletin.

I'm waiting for access to the Private Forum, but just checked the members site on DIT and noted Martin's figures for a win on CAC going short. Playing with nominal figures, the evaluator shows average risk for Friday based on past performance so I will be in tomorrow. Fairly obvious but DIT needs 4 wins in any 5 sessions to make headway, and sustained losses hits drawdown quite hard if you have anything more than 2% risk. The enhanced profits plan does increase risk and reward stakes to increase profits, although R:R is still 2:1 . I can agree with previous posts that this is an expensive way of trading giving a good return to the SB provider regardless of outcome. Still trading this on Gekko as thats where my funds are at present, but cannot see a way to trade this according to DIT rules with Gekko and see trends on performance except for the previous years track record, and they do say past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Here's hoping for good results tomorrow. Due to the recent losses, it's going to be many weeks before I see light at the end of the tunnel, and I am not a miner from Chile. That was a good uplifting end to that tragic set of events for them, and cheered me up. What a positive group of people under such awful circumstances. Cheers Rich 3

I'm waiting for access to the Private Forum, but just checked the members site on DIT and noted Martin's figures for a win on CAC going short. Playing with nominal figures, the evaluator shows average risk for Friday based on past performance so I will be in tomorrow. Fairly obvious but DIT needs 4 wins in any 5 sessions to make headway, and sustained losses hits drawdown quite hard if you have anything more than 2% risk. The enhanced profits plan does increase risk and reward stakes to increase profits, although R:R is still 2:1 . I can agree with previous posts that this is an expensive way of trading giving a good return to the SB provider regardless of outcome. Still trading this on Gekko as thats where my funds are at present, but cannot see a way to trade this according to DIT rules with Gekko and see trends on performance except for the previous years track record, and they do say past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Here's hoping for good results tomorrow. Due to the recent losses, it's going to be many weeks before I see light at the end of the tunnel, and I am not a miner from Chile. That was a good uplifting end to that tragic set of events for them, and cheered me up. What a positive group of people under such awful circumstances. Cheers Rich 3

Second that Rich, true heroes each and everyone of them.

finally got my cashout from Gekko today after requesting it last FRIDAY.. missed some winners this week, but also the loser on Monday so I will be funding my IG account and starting fresh on Monday.

Good luck tomorrow all

I am really sorry to all those who have applied to join the private forum. All 40 of you, but it's my mistake. Please now got to the link below and at the member's forums you will find the Daily Index Trader listed. Please click on the request to join link and enter your request there.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/

4 have already done that and have been accepted by me. They are Gramp, Zorba G, CCJoff and c0py. You now have access.

I am very sorry that my incompetence has caused this delay and will give acceptance to everyone as soon as they request access.

S

Last edited:
The following have access to private forum.
alastair 10, richmond3, jwalt, linpips, SRC, colin2.

S

Apologies again to everyone who has written to me and been approved if you see this message please go to http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ and request to be accepted and I can accept you straight away.

I will also send a private message to everyone notifying them of this. A lot of work but it's my fault so "it's got to be done" as the saying goes.

S

Apologies again to everyone who has written to me and been approved if you see this message please go to http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ and request to be accepted and I can accept you straight away.

I will also send a private message to everyone notifying them of this. A lot of work but it's my fault so "it's got to be done" as the saying goes.

S

Steve, I would like to join the private forum aas I have bought the system and I would like to try to make it work. I could see nothing on the page you mentioned above (??). Can you please tell me how I join up? Many thanks. Terry Smith

Steve, I would like to join the private forum aas I have bought the system and I would like to try to make it work. I could see nothing on the page you mentioned above (??). Can you please tell me how I join up? Many thanks. Terry Smith

Hi Terry,

if you scroll down the page to member's forums and you'll see the Daily Index Trader room listed. You need to click on request access.

S