The Daily Index Trader

Hi,

started trading on the 28th September, 7 wins, 8 losers and 3 'no trade' days. I'm demo trading with risk set @ 3% and I believe I would have had more winners if this was set @ 7% but will carry on tialing for 1 month before possibly changing. Important to trade as close to 0915 as possible. Hope this helps.

Tel

Hi,

started trading on the 28th September, 7 wins, 8 losers and 3 'no trade' days. I'm demo trading with risk set @ 3% and I believe I would have had more winners if this was set @ 7% but will carry on tialing for 1 month before possibly changing. Important to trade as close to 0915 as possible. Hope this helps.

Tel
As I understand it risk is related to %bank you stake and wouldn't give you more winners. You'd still have had 7 wins and 8 losses but in cash terms would have lost a $h1t load more (excuse the technical jargon):D

Thanks Baldeagle. But does'nt your level of risk determine your stop loss/limit profit ratio? I discovered some days I had a win when others lost and vice versa or do you think this was just down to time of entry?

Tel

Hi,

Tel

Interesting. I thought DIT would have been doing better this week. Presumably the RR is still the same, so those losses were twice the size of the wins?

Interesting. I thought DIT would have been doing better this week. Presumably the RR is still the same, so those losses were twice the size of the wins?

Hi Ross,

Same RR.

Monday no trade.
Tuesday a loss.
Wednesday no trade.
Thursday a win.

The losses vary, I trading using DIT's Enhanced Profits and have yet to get my head around it.

Tel

Strange as if you were trading everyday this week, Monday win, Tues Loss, Wed Win, Thurs Win Small profit for the week, which will probably evaporate after today

Thanks Baldeagle. But does'nt your level of risk determine your stop loss/limit profit ratio? I discovered some days I had a win when others lost and vice versa or do you think this was just down to time of entry?

Tel

I think it wasrobably time of entry - as I understand it the 'evaluator' will calc the stop loss and profit target - the risk element is just the size of your stake. cheers

Hi Ross,

Same RR.

Monday no trade.
Tuesday a loss.
Wednesday no trade.
Thursday a win.

The losses vary, I trading using DIT's Enhanced Profits and have yet to get my head around it.

Tel

Thanks, terryblac. Doesn't sound too promising. What's the overall position since the system went live?

Thanks, terryblac. Doesn't sound too promising. What's the overall position since the system went live?

Ross,

not good since I started trading with it on Sept 28th but apparantly it was tested for 52 weeks prior to that with a 76% success rate using the Enhanced Profits option.
DIT will need to be trialed for at least a month, perhaps longer, before one can get an idea whether it's profitable or not. Jury is still out.

Tel

Ross,

not good since I started trading with it on Sept 28th but apparantly it was tested for 52 weeks prior to that with a 76% success rate using the Enhanced Profits option.
DIT will need to be trialed for at least a month, perhaps longer, before one can get an idea whether it's profitable or not. Jury is still out.

Tel

Yes, I'm aware of the 76% success rate over the past year, but it is a tad suspicious that the system has been losing ever since it went live. A cynic might think that it had been 'curve fitted'.:)

To everyone over on the private forum, how is the DIT performing, was last week profitable, results on here have gone deadly silent.

So any one from the private forum, what are the results for this weeks trades please?

2 wins and 3 losses. Using 2% simple compound down by over 10% in October. If you're not already trading it dont bother for now - wait and see if it picks up. 5% enhanced...oh dear!

Read my earlier posts, this is system won't make you any money, the only person making money is the author & publishing company.

The people who are still strading this system, if you can't see the obvious flaws in this system, then trading isn't for you in genral.

Yes, I have to agree with you prince. We've got Agora, Shortcut Bulletin, Forex Round Up, Alternative Profit Review, More Money Review etc. They're off to Delray Beach in Florida to learn even more tricks about info publishing which as you rightly conclude is where the real,smart money is made. Millions were probably made from the TUFXP system which retailed @ circa 2k.
One positive thing I will say is that the refund policy is absolutely above board. It's the copywriting that drags us all in to these systems

So all you folks who have the system and are communicating in the private forum for DIT, is it worth buying, is it a success, or as with nearly all of these systems only a profit to be made by the person who is selling it. After such a lot of banter on here in previous weeks it has gone deadly quiet, so whats happening with the system, is it dead in the water or what?

Hi Markie, Yes, It's rather sad that the discussion has moved to a private forum where no doubt theintention is not to share any info,good or bad. Guess you'll have to buy the system and find out. As I posted above the guarantee is watertight and if you don't like it you will get your money back.I returned my copy with no problem. As you may know the system involves a market neutral position by going long/short Dax, CaC with pre-defined stop losses on each index and relies on the strong correlation of these 2 indices. Good Luck

Hi Guys, the idea behind the private forum was to discuss the more intimate details of the system without compromising it totally. The system itself has yet to spring into life, that is putting it mildly. I have been using it pretty much from the start and currently a little over 10% down. Is it because we are on a bad run? Who knows... Seem to have a decent run of 3 or 4 days then 1 or 2 losers that set you right back as the losses are twice as big as the gains, so really hurts the bank when they happen. I am still trading it and seeing whether a decent run can be achieved. I havent completely dismissed it but a lot have. Hope this helps to some degree, if you want to know any more particulars post on here and I will do my best to answer.