The Boundaries of Randomness - Discussion

1. Dax
2. Bund
3. Crude Oil
4. Corn
5. Euro/Gbp
6. Usd/Jpy

A throw of one dice will decide the market.

Another roll will determine:

Even number (2, 4 or 6) - Long position
Odd number (1, 3 or 5) - Short position

Therefore a market and a position in that market will be dictated completely randomly.

There will be no market, fundamental or techncial influence or consideration of any kind.

The dice will then be thrown a third time.

1. Enter as soon as the dice stops rolling
2. Enter on the markets next open
3. Enter at precisely noon.
4. Enter at 4pm
5. Enter using my best judgement
6. Enter on the markets next close

I put on my cloak and wizard hat.

In actual fact, I was supposed to throw at 7am. But I got up obscenely late after a heavy one last night and decided that I would postpone until tomorrow.

Although I like my first post better.

Was that a dice option to have a heavy one...?

No it just happened...although it wasn't that heavy but I really did my a*se last night. I went to a local bar with a friend. After 2 bottles of Sol and 2 Tequilas he disappeared and I found him later, holding hands with some girl...he then proceeded to go back to hers and leave me in the bar on my own...but with the caveat that since he had left all his stuff at mine, if he didn't get anywhere he would turn up in the early hours. So I had one ear open all night. Finally drifted off, woke up well late this morning. Threw the dice with the above result. Fully intended to crack the trade but was concentrating on a proper one I was in at the time. This is a slight problem I've not fully considered lol.

But no, tomorrow, I'll do it properly.