The best trader

I have to say I am not a fan of those paper money competitions in general. You can win by using stupid risk.

I am thinking of doing the Varengold Challenge this year because the competition is won by the participant with the highest risk-adjusted net yield at the end of the three months and not the participant who achieves the highest yield.
Its run by a German bank and you win trading capital, not bragging rights on a forum.

http://www.trading-challenge.com/en/index.html

Agree with Glad on this Nic, enter it, give it a go...:)

Not on this forum anymore, but watching Grey1 trade in a private skype room recently has confirmed that he is the best in my opinion.

Not on this forum anymore, but watching Grey1 trade in a private skype room recently has confirmed that he is the best in my opinion.

were they called live in real with stops etc. How long did you stay in room for,was it forex or just shares.Thanks

were they called live in real with stops etc. How long did you stay in room for,was it forex or just shares.Thanks

Live realtime with stops, yes.

I've only been in this small private room for about 3 weeks so far, and he's made money everyday except one day I think.

I was also in his free room that he had the first time around ages ago, and was there until it all went wrong due to that Jayjay guy who wanted people to pay money. Grey never wanted money from anyone, and still doesnt. He seems to make about 5k per day! lol.

Only shares.

PS- im not trying to promote a room or anything. It is a small, free chatroom which we dont want anymore people in.
I'm just so impressed with Grey and that there are some genuine traders out there that i felt compelled to write in this thread.

Live realtime with stops, yes.

I've only been in this small private room for about 3 weeks so far, and he's made money everyday except one day I think.

I was also in his free room that he had the first time around ages ago, and was there until it all went wrong due to that Jayjay guy who wanted people to pay money. Grey never wanted money from anyone, and still doesnt. He seems to make about 5k per day! lol.

Only shares.

PS- im not trying to promote a room or anything. It is a small, free chatroom which we dont want anymore people in.
I'm just so impressed with Grey and that there are some genuine traders out there that i felt compelled to write in this thread.

is it shares only and how much is the room

is it shares only and how much is the room

stocks only.

How much? The room is nothing. Free.
Although, like I said, he doesn't want anymore people joining as we have a small group of us and he wants to leave it at that.
Probably shouldn't have even mentioned the room, but had to in order to give a reason for chosing Grey as 'the best' in my opinion.
Cheers

stocks only.

Although, like I said, he doesn't want anymore people joining as we have a small group of us and he wants to leave it at that.
Probably shouldn't have even mentioned the room, but had to in order to give a reason for chosing Grey as 'the best' in my opinion.
Cheers

I had read about grey1 previously and about his live room (also about the 5k per day part lol). Gotta say, it's quite impressive. I wonder how he's handling this choppy environment in the U.S. market...do you know?

I'd also only want a small number of people in the room if I were him....the whole "two's a party, three's a crowd".

Why not show off your skills on the weekly forecast thread for the S&P 500 cash.

Modesty forbids me mentioning who is currently top of the forecasters.

There is a prize of a million dollar note for the winner at 31 Dec 2010 ( plus coffee stain )

stocks only.

Cheers

I AGREE with you 100%.

I AGREE with you 100%.

You also in the room?
I was in the old (also free) room with Grey and a few others where we could see his screen and watch his 'engine' taking trades and making thousands of pounds for him whilst he was busy teaching us concepts etc, lol.
The whole vendor issue was ridiculous and im still angry at that greedy Jayjay guy for robbing this site of its best postser.

Well, I don't want to brag, but...

All seriousness aside, I don't know if there IS a "Warren Buffet" of trading. There have been lots of traders that were considered "great" at one time or another, but many of those ended up being not so great when hard times hit. If you want to read some interesting interviews with some of the world's best traders, read the 'Market Wizards' books by Jack Schwager. Good stuff.

Hey guys why not show off your skills on the weekly forecast the S&P 500 thread ?

As for those old market wizards, some went broke , others retired, the rest who knows - disappeared into history's dustbin.

:clap:

You also in the room?
I was in the old (also free) room with Grey and a few others where we could see his screen and watch his 'engine' taking trades and making thousands of pounds for him whilst he was busy teaching us concepts etc, lol.
The whole vendor issue was ridiculous and im still angry at that greedy Jayjay guy for robbing this site of its best postser.

yes Temporrayily, that was a huge dissapointment for everyone involed and a huge loss to T2W, when Iraj left.

Anway I am trading with Iraj in his new palltalk room Itrend, and I am sure he will as always be willing to help anyone who wants to learn how to trade properly.
His palltalk username is: II WALL STREET II
Its a locked room so no one can mess around...... PM Iraj and he may let you in.

All the best!!!

amazing, monroe trout retired with a net worth of $900 million at the age of 40!

the best trader will only focus on trading he will not waste time on checking your best trader qualities

Trader having qualifications of trading with his own money not relying on banks or other sources,humble,Not interested in penny stocks.

Any one interested in starting a remote / Prop Account, Competitive Rates, High Payout, Lowest Ticket, :)