The best trader

so by your **** definition the best trader has to be a day trader? your such a moron

Moron does not have to be a day trader .He can be a part time set and forget trader or a swing trader.There are enough instruments and opportunities to give a consistent weekly profit from set and forget positions.

I have to give ODT some credit. If I have a losing day or am just feeling a bit down and out, then reading a few of his threads/posts is good for a nice quick pick-me-up!

Looking forward to many future posts (y)

Peter

1)Trading and risking your own money is risked differently to institutional money.If it is other people's money , traders do not trade with as much caution .

5)If trader made most of his money as a salaried employee of a bank, as a commission agent on a bonds desk, its not really trading.If somebody made made his entire wealth from trading , it shows how good a trader he really is.

6)it proves how good a trader he really is

7)Proves his overall skills as a trader who can be the market , no matter what conditions.Separates the amateurs from the pros.

9,10,11)Nice qualities.
1) so?
5) not really trading?
6) I dont get that at all - that really deserves a face palm
7) If one trader makes 20% per month on one TF but loses on any other (but hes disciplined so only sticks to the profitable one) and another 10% on any TF you think the latter is a better trader?

9) 10) 11) yeah but doesnt make you a good trader

1) so?
5) not really trading?
6) I dont get that at all - that really deserves a face palm
7) If one trader makes 20% per month on one TF but loses on any other (but hes disciplined so only sticks to the profitable one) and another 10% on any TF you think the latter is a better trader?

There are good traders and I never said others were bad traders.I stated the best trader IMHO and his qualities.

Attachments

• polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg
    polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 161
Moron does not have to be a day trader .He can be a part time set and forget trader or a swing trader.There are enough instruments and opportunities to give a consistent weekly profit from set and forget positions.

how do you make a weekly profit if you hold positions longer than a week? or should we start counting open P&L as profit to be able to be included in your amazing list?

anyway i thought you wee an amazing system trader making 12% a year. surely most of these traits dont matter??

To see how fear and greed gets them when their own bread is on the line.

This is dumb.
Whether its their own money or firm/fund money their job is based on their performance. Your definition excludes prop traders who often trade their own money along with backed funds and I think you will find most traders in salaried employment are much more cautious than most home-based traders.

how do you make a weekly profit if you hold positions longer than a week? or should we start counting open P&L as profit to be able to be included in your amazing list?

Own money excluded people trading their mum's money , gotten by force or not.Only closed positions , and no dumb weekend open positions ,to add to your exclusions along with mentoring income..

This is dumb.
Whether its their own money or firm/fund money their job is based on their performance. Your definition excludes prop traders who often trade their own money along with backed funds and I think you will find most traders in salaried employment are much more cautious than most home-based traders.

Agreed.

We were talking about independent traders on forum not prop traders.We can't compare ourselves with traders from hedge funds etc.

the best trader on this forum will be one that no one will know because they rarely (if ever), post.

I know of one personally that has made tens of millions himself that most would consider a "wizard" in his own right. He browses the site from time to time.

images.jpg this "wizard" ?
(did you see what I did there?)

Agreed.

We were talking about independent traders on forum not prop traders.We can't compare ourselves with traders from hedge funds etc.

there are loads of prop traders on here...

the more you post the more i believe you are about 14 and have never even traded before.

Agreed.

Fair enough, but the best trading advice / lessons I have got on this forum has come from professional traders.
Most people reading these forums would be surprised at some of the talent we have here.

dumb open weekend positions? go just leave this forum, you're beyond retarded

You carry positions over the weekend ?Cant be trading much more than pocket money.
Are you investing or trading?Leaving your open positions over how many years?Whats your carry cost?