The Ashes,Aussies,Brits & Long GBP/AUD

Joules MM1 said:
The photo opportunity between the two Prime Ministers has been postponed....mmmm

Who would want a picture taken with Blair..........Anyway

At least the Aussies got that right....Good on em

Joules MM1 said:
Guess this was the perfect time to be long the FTSE then eh

Good luck for the rest of the test anyway.. Joules.. It's going to be a classic series, I can feel it.

Pietersen 100 anyone?

i was tempted to pull a sickie on monday and go to the final day.

not sure its gonna last past saturday at this rate...

FetteredChinos said:
Pietersen 100 anyone?

i was tempted to pull a sickie on monday and go to the final day.

not sure its gonna last past saturday at this rate...

I wouldn't take that on (Pietersen 100) Not in this innings....

spooky Joules.. the Market Matrix guys would be looking at a repeat of that this year... ;)

110 years = 2 x 55....

17 wickets in a day on a decent wicket....batsmen these days haven't got the technique/patience/concentration to "shut up shop"....

Outstanding though McGrath is, there is too much one-day cricket. Most of the England team have not played a "first class" match for six weeks......

You have scared the hell out of me Pippppin. I have an exposure of £15 riding on the outcome of this series. I may have to reassess the risk and maybe reduce my overall exposure. Maybe I can come up with another cunning option strategy......

All is not lost peter44 (i assume you have backed England :confused: )

I actually think England have the edge this time in the batting stakes. Not by much. The only problem is...they have McGrath and Warne

At least they should both be gone in four years time, when the Australians will look considerably less fearsome. Maybe your options strategy should be implemented over the next four years...........