"Texan" Information

tm.appleby said:
I'll take your word for it about the strimmer. As you probably have to do your own gardening.
I'm very keen on gardening, rooting out weeds is the main thing, trimming hedges also very important. Strange how some hedges try to grow without official approval, rosa.ragosa is a prickly specimen which is always springing up unexpectedly, best nabbed as it emerges I feel. Any reply to your pm yet?

Thank you to the member who contacted me.

You have been most helpful.

I have done as you suggested.

TheBramble said:
Be sure to publicly thank the person who privately PMs you with the information you are looking for.

tm.appleby said:
Thank you to the member who contacted me.

You have been most helpful.

I have done as you suggested.

A delightful 'preja vu' Bramble. Our very own Mystic Meg.... :devilish:

tm.appleby said:
Have you got a name? Is "Texas" a member name?

Thanks for replying.

Did you try the member list as Peto suggested earlier in this thread? There are several members with "Texas" in their name, and one called Texas_Hedge who might be the one you mean.

Doesnt seem to have been on here for a while, seven or eight months since he last logged in according to his profile.

Anyway, he isnt the only member who have links to "substantial private funds". There are quite a few regular posters on here who are connected with professional capital management in one form or another.

Has anybody further email addresses for this chap.

The email I was given just subscribes me to an automatic currency mailing service. Informing me of the urgency of buying some currency or other.

I have no need for this, as I dislike trading immensely in all its forms.

If anybody, including previous contacts, has a further email address, please send me a private message with the information.

Thank you.

TMA

Last edited: