Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

I think in this case, what goes around keeps going around forever.

When your country is surrounded by enemies whose brains are either non-existent or are very firmly implanted up their ar*seholes, then you have to be very strong and aggressive ( barbaric if you prefer that term ) to survive.

If the Palestinians unravelled the mess that is their brains and applied a measure of logic and reasoning to the situation, then they would be able to achieve their aims of a Palestinian state.

They simply have to cease their foolish agression towards a massively superior military might and accept that they just have to co-exist side by side with the Jews.

It's never going to happen so as I said above :-

"what goes around keeps going around forever"

I think also that the West has to stop being so hypocritical.

Surely you remember that Bush and his arch c***-s***** Blair murdered thousands of civilians in Iraq in pursuit of their illegal war.

That was and still is pretty barbaric.

A massive act of terrorism if ever there was one !!

Last edited:
Tar is probably a nice guy and probably represents a minority of muslims, a very small minority!
This is what Islam presents to the rest of the world.

Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands should be allowed to rape and beat their wives' | Mail Online

Out of this discussion. It is impossible to discuss logically with people who are hell bent on imposing their way of life on us, while enjoying the sucess of our achievements.
This is why the Isrealis do what they do.

Maybe the Australians should do what the Dutch have done and make insulting Islam against the law

Shame on The Netherlands

YouTube - Shame on The Netherlands

dd

Let me put my foot up yours matey...

Those dumb Americans who started the terrorism thing off are now brainwashed... Terror this terror that... why dont they look after their own back yard. Since Bushy came into power 8 years ago the world has become more dangerous for ordinary people who didnt even know what terrorisn was ...

Freedom this freedom that.... `Oh yea.. stick it up your ass,,, What are you freeing everybody from...?

DD this doesn't surprise me. The problem in the UK there is no deterrent. I'm probably going to be labeled a fascist for saying this. However, when are people going to wake up and realise these people are non-negotiable. The guardian readers amongst the T2W community who believe that these people need to be treated with kid gloves and we should pander to their needs. A cup of tea and a wafer with an NHS appointed councillor ain't gonna cut the mustard, it doesn't work with the yobs off your local council estate so it certainly ain't gonna work with these kind of people.

Makes my blood boil watching those kind of shows. I'll stop here before my front door is kicked in by police arresting me under the Race Relations Act.

BBC's The Choice

Michael Buerk interviews people who have made life-altering decisions.

Originally broadcast in August of last year and repeated again last Sunday after he was refused entry to the UK, Dutch politician Geert Wilders discusses his decision to make the provocative anti-Islamic film FITNA.

BBC iPlayer - The Choice: 05/08/2008

dd

BBC's The Choice

Michael Buerk interviews people who have made life-altering decisions.

Originally broadcast in August of last year and repeated again last Sunday after he was refused entry to the UK, Dutch politician Geert Wilders discusses his decision to make the provocative anti-Islamic film FITNA.

BBC iPlayer - The Choice: 05/08/2008

dd

The government allow a non-eu national (from Yemen) in Abu Hamza to praise 9/11 bombers, give him hand outs left right and centre. A Dutch politican wants to come here and give a talk and because his views are anti Islamic he's barred from entry.

This Labour Governement need to be "Guantanamoed"

I guarantee he wasn't allowed in for fear of upsetting the muslim community. There appears to be no concern from the Labour governement about the Views of Muslims upsetting the Christian community. Last time I looked we were a Christian Country, wern't we ???????

Unless the only people allowed to "non conform" in the UK are muslims now.

The government allow a non-eu national (from Yemen) in Abu Hamza to praise 9/11 bombers, give him hand outs left right and centre. A Dutch politican wants to come here and give a talk and because his views are anti Islamic he's barred from entry.

This Labour Governement need to be "Guantanamoed"

I guarantee he wasn't allowed in for fear of upsetting the muslim community. There appears to be no concern from the Labour governement about the Views of Muslims upsetting the Christian community. Last time I looked we were a Christian Country, wern't we ???????

Unless the only people allowed to "non conform" in the UK are muslims now.

This **** can be resolved on the turn of a coin.

Think about it guys.

1. Either these extremists are on the payrol of the secret service or

2. They are used as honey trap to monitor all the sick wannabe terrorists out there

I refuse to believe these people are bred out of the kindnest of the politicians. It is literally a campaign to devide and rule people. Justify acts and cause strife by our paymasters.

I CONCUR WITH YOUR VIEWS AND OUTRAGE 1000% - But there is more to all this **** than is dished out to mass public opinion. IMHO.

I fear I'm in danger of blowing a fuse by

1.refusing to get wound up by this do-gooding Guv - more hand-outs for the 3rd world ? the UK is going bust but you lot are much more important !!

2.pretending the EU hasn't just awarded Bin Laden's no2 extra cash to stay in the UK

3.ignoring the fact that Wedgie Benn and his commie mates are celebrating the death of capitalism as we knew it

4. unaware that 2 Scottish clots are ruining the economy as fast as they can

Think I'll take the dog for a walk

The terrorists are the democratically elected governments who seek to impose their will and style of government on the rest of the world.

They are stupid, arrogant and terroristic, and deserve to fail.

Reading your remarks option 3 is freaking nightmare inducing thought.

3. Politicians are nice bunch of good willed do gooders trying to save the souls of these twisted *******s...

NNOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Way???????????????? :cheesy:

I fear I'm in danger of blowing a fuse by

1.refusing to get wound up by this do-gooding Guv - more hand-outs for the 3rd world ? the UK is going bust but you lot are much more important !!

2.pretending the EU hasn't just awarded Bin Laden's no2 extra cash to stay in the UK

3.ignoring the fact that Wedgie Benn and his commie mates are celebrating the death of capitalism as we knew it

4. unaware that 2 Scottish clots are ruining the economy as fast as they can

Think I'll take the dog for a walk

As for no.4 they will probably flee North of the border when their time is up. That nice Mr. Fish has a hidey hole made specially !

Interesting to note that English arrogance and imperialism is alive and well.
You lot really do think that you are still "ruling the waves" eh?

And you lot are treated as a joke because you have absolutely no sense of humour and you are sh1te at rugby and football.

Go and wallow in your misery and your whisky bottle.

And you lot are treated as a joke because you have absolutely no sense of humour and you are sh1te at rugby and football.

Go and wallow in your misery and your whisky bottle.

Aye so we are....but at least we KNOW we are.
You still think the world owes you a standing ovation just for ****ing turning up at any event. Plus,let`s be honest mate...you`re actually crap at cricket and that is a sore one.Eh? Am I right? Come on ya danser!:

Aye so we are....but at least we KNOW we are.
You still think the world owes you a standing ovation just for ****ing turning up at any event. Plus,let`s be honest mate...you`re actually crap at cricket and that is a sore one.Eh? Am I right? Come on ya danser!:

We are good at cricket!!! :clap::clap::clap:

It's just that some other countries are a little better that's all...

Hey that's ok, we cool... :cool:

We are good at cricket!!!

It's just that some other countries are a little better that's all...

Hey that's ok, we cool...

Absolutely correct, plus of course we still feel that compulsion to give other countries a chance, so we never really give it our all.

On second thoughts I think the word "most" should be substituted for the word " some ".

Yes, we are cool and we have the wherewithal to laugh at ourselves too, something I believe the Scots have never been able to do.

They leave it to others to do that, hence the bitterness.

Anyway, does anybody really care ?