Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Re: David Kelly - Suicide or Murder???

Unfortunately, times have changed. We have got quite good at building efficient killing machines and I think that we are getting better,

I have an idea that its time to move on to another planet.

Valid point and well presented Split, time to start stocking up on tins of corned beef and pineapple chunks then?

Oh! and mustn't forget the beer :drunk:

dd

I guess they're just 500 years behind the rest of us. So they've got quite a lot of killing in the name of God to do in order to catch up.

Provided they just stick to killing each other it wont matter so much.

dd

You better read up on your history some more DD. You are well twisted up the spout true to form... (n) Strongly disagree mate. V.V.strongly...

Splitlink - have you considered relocating the butchering murderers off to another planet instead of leaving. You know how it goes...

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.--Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.

No but I did watch it.

I listened to this and it made my poor brain turn to a vegetable like jelly. Can you summarise her point in couple of layman's sentences please... :cheesy:

Demos fears government terror strategy 'fuels mistrust'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11123105

The report - entitled the Power of Unreason - says groups use conspiracy theories to recruit and radicalise people to commit acts of violence.

An example of one such theory is that the bombings in New York and London, on 11 September 2001 and 7 July 2005 respectively, were "inside jobs" carried out by authorities in the US and UK.

Other theories highlighted were that "freemasons control the world economy through manipulation of paper currency", that the UK government is "consciously seeking to destroy Islam" and that a "conspiracy between the Japanese government, the US, and the Jews existed to gain world domination".

However, the study did acknowledge that there were limits to what the government could do to restore trust and urged society as a whole to do more to counter the conspiracy theorists.

One way in which this could be done is by helping young people to think more critically, it said.

It recommended lessons on conspiracy theories and online sources like blogs, Wikipedia and newspapers for secondary school students that focused on digital literacy and 'counter knowledge'.

More needs to be done in schools to teach young people digital literacy, "such as being taught to tell the difference between propaganda and honest and accurate reporting," argues the think tank.

dd

Cheers old boy - I now realise I was all wrong about 9/11.

All the facts have now been fully explained and I can see it was just another conspiracy.

I don't care what they say about you DD you are one clever guy!

Sometimes you can be too clever, how does that saying go? You know the one I mean, goes something like:

"the best way to hide something is out in the open"

dd

Imam threatens the United States with violence if mosque relocates away from ground zero

In an interview with CNN's Soledad O'Brien on "Larry King Live" Imam replies with an answer that basically boils down to a threat.

"Moving the project to another location would strengthen Islamist radicals' ability to recruit followers and will likely increase violence against Americans"

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf

Watch interview here

dd

Imam threatens the United States with violence if mosque relocates away from ground zero

In an interview with CNN's Soledad O'Brien on "Larry King Live" Imam replies with an answer that basically boils down to a threat.

Watch interview here

dd

Who originally came up with this daft idea to build a mosque at ground zero?

This is so in your face that it beggars belief. Very ugly indeed.

Do muslims really want this? I doubt it. There is some deep **** going on here but I can't fathom it my self.

The question remains who came up with this original idea and where did it find backup and momentum?

I would find out who those person/s/people are and cut their heads off... :devilish:

Freedom of expression; the right to say what we want, worship in the way we want or wear what we want.

To give TV interviews; to write books or burn books; to burn flags and effigies.

To create conspiracy theory web sites or post on an internet forum....

these are all freedom of expression.....

... but freedom of expression cuts both ways,

and when we express ourselves we betray ourselves to the world, and mark ourselves out for what we are.

Let this Iman open his filthy feckin mosque, he'll do more harm to Islam than a thousand internet keyboard warriors ever will.

dd

I listened to this and it made my poor brain turn to a vegetable like jelly. Can you summarise her point in couple of layman's sentences please... :cheesy:
Your bestest pal Guv'ment goes;
"F**k me, wassat!?"
Then promptly kicks you in the nuts while you're not looking. You scream in pain and stare accusingly.

Bestest pal Guv'ment goes;
"It was a big ugly Muslim fella, he ran off though. If you gimme everything you've got though I'll pay someone to beat 'im up"

Instead of being violently recalcitrant, you capitulate and start emptying your pockets. Y'know, just in case he's right and you end up getting it in the nuts again.

Your bestest pal Guv'ment goes;
"F**k me, wassat!?"
Then promptly kicks you in the nuts while you're not looking. You scream in pain and stare accusingly.

Bestest pal Guv'ment goes;
"It was a big ugly Muslim fella, he ran off though. If you gimme everything you've got though I'll pay someone to beat 'im up"

Instead of being violently recalcitrant, you capitulate and start emptying your pockets. Y'know, just in case he's right and you end up getting it in the nuts again.

Yep I concur with this 100%. First it was the left wing geurillas in Lating America along with the reds and now the cold war has warmed up it's the muslims.

After that it will be aliens no doubt. :-0

Pentagon and NASA budgets are pretty shocking. Which other country feels the need to have space satellites and bases all over the world in an effort to maintain its dominance by kicking people into submission. Daft policy will bleed US dry as we are seeing with their twin defecits and in-ability to compete in the market place.

UK have seen the light and finally cutting back on defence spending and just as we had to recognise we ain't no superpower but only their sidekick we certainly can't afford to spend a fortune on war machinary fighting wars that got nothing to do with us. I like the idea of postponing money in replacing trident. All those marches when people went on marches was a waste of time. Kinnock said likewise that nuclear weapons were a waste of time along with the late Michael Foot. All that money wasted and now we have to scrap the stuff - bury it and then replace it with even more money.

Deterent they say. Fat lot of good that did when we go and launch illegal wars on other countries. :mad:

I reckon most countries and the world recognises how futile wars are. I'd scrap the lot and just buy the stuff from other countries when required. What a waste. :(

I think by now, many of us have seen the plight suffered by the 21 South Korean christian missionaries still being held hostage by Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan. What perplexes me is, why would you want kill off innocent people who just want to help the ordinary Afghan on the ground but hey, it is the Taliban after all.

What perplexes me even further is why America seems to get the blame, or should take responsibility for this and other groups murderous acts. The argument that is often used is "if America didn't invade Afghanistan and Iraq we wouldn't be facing these problems now ". You can legitimately argue that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq shouldn't have taken place, fair enough but what you can't do is give these murders a free pass by apportioning most of the blame America's way. Nothing justifies Murder and the terrorists must be held fully accountable for their attacks on innocent civilians.

Interested to hear other view points

The best solution to Afghanistan and Pakistan is just to nuke them. Why the hell we are sending our boys over defies belief.

Looks like you're in good company Atilla :drunk:

It would appear that Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad subscribes to conspiracy theories too!

The US and other Western delegations at the 65th UN General Assembly have walked out in protest at the speech of the Iranian president.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said some saw the 11 September attacks on the US as part of a US conspiracy to protect Israel.

The US denounced his remarks on the 2001 attacks, which killed nearly 3,000 people, as "abhorrent and delusional".

The American delegation was joined in its walk-out by representatives from 32 other nations - including all the EU countries, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Costa Rica.

But Mr Ahmadinejad appeared undaunted by the protest, continuing his attack on Zionism and Israel, says BBC diplomatic correspondent Jonathan Marcus.

In response to the speech, Mark Kornblau, spokesman for the US mission at the United Nations, told AFP news agency:
"Rather than representing the aspirations and goodwill of the Iranian people, Mr Ahmadinejad has yet again chosen to spout vile conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic slurs that are as abhorrent and delusional as they are predictable."

Read more:

Ahmadinejad UN speech sparks walk-outs

dd

The movement is growing stronger...

http://911truth.org/

I suspect the truth will sooner or later come out once all the old masterminds behind it are long and dead...

I'd be interested in your views on this piece of news DD...

New call for Dr David Kelly inquest

Basically - this was the one man who could have STOPPED the case for war with Iraq.

I've recently heard that Hutton requested all evidence regarding this case be locked up for 70 years preventing public access.

WHY would that be?

David Kelly - Suicide or Murder???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11603539

Are you getting all excited Atilla? :clap:

I bet you couldn't sleep last night matey :sleep:

Christmas come early then? :cheesy:

dd

[edit] Oh well! looks like Christmas just got cancelled.

Last edited: