Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

also let me clarify i am not racist, i am not anti paki
but yes i hate what they preach!
i tell the truth

Hey atila wake up!!!! Hindus do not go about killing the pakis,
did you know that in the history of India, India has NEVER invaded any country
we Hindus do not hate Pakis, we love them, but it is the politics and their hatred of india that creates the problems.

we bend backwards to appease them

Go back and read all the words that have been written on this thread and your comments.

You are a twisted OT fanatic in my perspective. I only have to read your Pakistan contributions. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/news-current-affairs/39746-pakistan.html#post624620

You should get a box on Hyde Park Corner mate.

You speak of 'we' and 'them'. You speak of hate and spite. You try and justify deaths of moslems based on the actions of a few political terrorists. You even throw countries like Iraq war events in other parts of the world because you seem to think anyone who is a moslem is an enemy of Hindus or something.

You no doubt sincerely believe in the last 300 years they are responsible for most wars and deaths in the World! Provide no evidence at all. You sound like you are on the verge of paranoia.

You then have the audacity to state " we Hindus do not hate Pakis, we love them " :LOL:

You certainly have a lot of loathing in you. :(

You even seem to have it in for the region for people changing their faiths.

You haven't answered the question why India feels the need to have Nuclear weapons and who is the perceived threat from? Who sold you that techonology and whether you can justify the expenditure? You certainly shouldn't blame the smaller Pakistanis for wanting theirs as a deterent against yours. You don't ask where they got their technology for the nuclear bomb either? You don't consider why they might perceive India to be a threat to them.

There are people - a handful of terrorists who want to stir hatred so people of different faiths will turn on each other and then they can justify their actions.

There are also people out there who will sell nuclear technology to India and Pakistan knowing full well who they will be aimed at. Irrespective of any faiths but purely for financial gain.

I sincerely hope both India and Pakistan can wake up and see the power plays at work in your region.

You lack all reason and clarity as your heart and mind is only filled with hate and loathing. Blind fury. That's what it is. Stops you from thinking clearly.

Have a nice day. :|

no point really just wondering if your deliberately using an offensive spelling while trying to make peace or what ever your agenda is

no point really just wondering if your deliberately using an offensive spelling while trying to make peace or what ever your agenda is

Who says it's offensive?

AskOxford: Muslim

It is merely an alternative spelling.

I did have to double check but apologies if I have offended any Muslims... :eek:

well it is, heres wiki to save the day..The ordinary word in English is "Muslim", pronounced /'mʊs.lɪm/ or /'mʌz.ləm/. The word is pronounced /'mʊslɪm/ in Arabic. It is sometimes transliterated "Moslem", which some regard as offensive

well it is, heres wiki to save the day..The ordinary word in English is "Muslim", pronounced /'mʊs.lɪm/ or /'mʌz.ləm/. The word is pronounced /'mʊslɪm/ in Arabic. It is sometimes transliterated "Moslem", which some regard as offensive

Oxford Uni v Wikipedia???

No contest in my book... :cheesy:

Fancy a boat race? :whistling

well seeing a a dictionary simply tells you how to spell things i would choose wiki..don't know the difference between a dictionary and an encyclopedia? :D

I sincerely hope both India and Pakistan can wake up and see the power plays at work in your region. Have a nice day. :|

Thanks mate! - I wholeheartedly agree with the above point, and yes a war between these 2 countries will only help teh west, as India and china is now on the threashold of achieving superpower status.

But tell me, there are more muslims in India then pakistan. India at the moment is lead by a Sikh president, 1% of population, from a party which is lead by a Catholic lady, until recently we had a Muslim president. Untill last year, the ENTIRE leadership was in the hands of MINORITIES

where in the world will you get that

It happens only in India - that is what Hinduism and Buddhism teaches
That is what Gandhi teaches

But if only Pakistan stops its obsession of attacking India, then the subcontinent will be a super power

You see DD,

I loathe these people too who preach hate to little people brain washing and indoctrinating them. Hate leads to more hate more loathing more deaths and then more hate.

However, how is what these people in the film are doing any different to some of the outrageous comments on this thread. The politicians justifying all terrorist scare mongering to justify their wars.

I read somewhere that 57 US citizens were killed in response to terror attacks.

By contrast approx 440,000 or something near that figure died from heart attacks and obesity.

Money spent on fighting terror was several hundred billion dollars. (I'll leave out the death and destruction)

Money spent on reducing heart attacks and improving dietery health a mere $20+ bn dollars.

Anybody think that's good value?

Whilst we have everything, are highly educated and well informed (at least we like to think so), those people on the film no doubt have very little, more than likely not well educated and on the verge of existence.

It's like rich people despise poor people and poor people despise rich people.

The chap before puts up a very interesting most complex supposition on global crises and all the lies that get told. Most people find it too taxing to get their head around and doubt its credibiiltiy.

Then you come along and put simple hate stirring **** like that and say yes they deserve it. Us v them.

You have done your good deed for the day no less than bhavin. You guys once in a while like to stoke the fire. I sincerely hope you reap your reward for your actions. :(

Thanks mate! - I wholeheartedly agree with the above point, and yes a war between these 2 countries will only help teh west, as India and china is now on the threashold of achieving superpower status.

But tell me, there are more muslims in India then pakistan. India at the moment is lead by a Sikh president, 1% of population, from a party which is lead by a Catholic lady, until recently we had a Muslim president. Untill last year, the ENTIRE leadership was in the hands of MINORITIES

where in the world will you get that

It happens only in India - that is what Hinduism and Buddhism teaches
That is what Gandhi teaches

But if only Pakistan stops its obsession of attacking India, then the subcontinent will be a super power

I too think India is a unique and an extra-ordinary country. Has great potential and that is why it is considered a competitive threat.

I always think India and Pakistan should be one country. If old-Europe :eek: (Germany / France / UK) can enter a common market and harmonise taxes, labour and laws to this extent after devestating centuries of wars I can't see why India & Pakistan can't.

Instead these stupid terrorist attacks by a few bunch of ******s are likely to derail such possibilities.

Milosovich whilst trying to build a greater Serbia totally effed it up by leaving behind a tiny Serbia, with good many 000s dead.

Religion seems to be the quickest way to get people to start mutiliating each other.

Also, politics and religion don't mix. Bent politicians near election time always play the religious card to gain votes. I also think Pakistan should close those madrasa religious schools that teach hate and brainwash tiny minds. In fact I would jail such mullahs for inciting race hatred as we have such laws in this country - that's my personal view.

Religion can be tought alongside other academic disciplines as part of a national ciriculum then everyone gets the same.

What is the point of having religious schools in any country? Willfull segregation no different to apartheid.

Anybody who is really pious and wants to take it further can choose options and study it at University or at what ever level they like. That is after national ciricullum is completedd. This should apply to all faiths.

I would also not refer to people or their actions in religious terms. There is active propoganda in these news reels that identify and determine a persons faith as if it is something of significance. It is utter crap. Just say this person killed these people.

No faith says kill others so anybody who does kill in the name of religion is dellusional. Why broadcast their personal **** which is illogical, irrational bull ****. It's like giving credence to absolute rubbish.

But you know this kind of news is deliberately fed. I always wondered why they gave so much air time on the BBC to **** heads like hamza and so on. I think he had 30 loyal followers. Nice work by the BBC to freaking represent 30 ******s who don't know how to shave or dress using our license money.

To top it off Bush the clown gives Tony the poodle some freaking medal. Two guys cause the biggest ****up of the new Millenium and they pat each other on the back and dish out medals. :devilish:

Bush says he will be proven right with time. Well ofcourse you dollop because millions of people will have to work good many decades to put your **** right. 50 years from now we'll be sitting on our armchairs saying oh look :-0 it ended well then. Will we then bless that Bush do gooder who started this all off. :devilish: I don't think so... :devilish:

Blair says he did what he believed to be right at the time. :devilish: He genuinely believes this so much he has setup an institution in the US as defender of faiths so he can syphon of Morgan Stanley's millions tax free. Now after all these months he has brought true peace to the ME. :devilish: Another delusionall twit.

People like Bush and Blair can justify any freaking act to them selves.

You know we live, we learn and then we die.

Just like to end by saying thank you for your nice post Forex999. It's always good to level and take something away with us. (y)

I read somewhere that 57 US citizens were killed in response to terror attacks. By contrast approx 440,000 or something near that figure died from heart attacks and obesity.

:(

But think about it what has US achieved by war on terror?
so guess being selfish with putting the country first, from the US point of view
the war on terror was worth it!

I loathe many many many of he things the US do and have done, but at least it is putting a stop to the spread of Islamic Terror.

If we look at India, after the massacre of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 ( Which I detest totally and condemn), but this has lead to a total stop of local terror groups - The only terror exists from Pakistan.

Because there is no terror, and Muslims in Gujarat are mixing with the local hindus and joining hands and working for prosperity and growth.

RESULT - since the 2002, no riots! No race and communal incidence, massive reduction in poverty etc etc

this was only possible once the islamists were wiped out!
got my point!

But think about it what has US achieved by war on terror?
so guess being selfish with putting the country first, from the US point of view
the war on terror was worth it!

I loathe many many many of he things the US do and have done, but at least it is putting a stop to the spread of Islamic Terror.

If we look at India, after the massacre of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 ( Which I detest totally and condemn), but this has lead to a total stop of local terror groups - The only terror exists from Pakistan.

Because there is no terror, and Muslims in Gujarat are mixing with the local hindus and joining hands and working for prosperity and growth.

RESULT - since the 2002, no riots! No race and communal incidence, massive reduction in poverty etc etc

this was only possible once the islamists were wiped out!
got my point!

Yes I do and it is a case of targetting the correct level of action at the terrorists.

This does not entail all out war.

War on Terror was not worth it. Definately not. US had full support for Afghanistan against Al-Qaida but where does Iraq fit into this war on terror.

If you can explain what you mean by War on Terror it may help me? I mean like where is it taking place?

I object to terms like wipe out Islamists. You mean Malaysia and India too.

You are mixing Terrorism with Religion as the terrorist would like you to do. This is my key point.

Indiscriminate desproportionaate killings subsequently lead to the creation of more terrorists not less.

a terrorist is anyone who apposes US imperialism :)

far as im concerned i would rather see the US hold onto control of the world than the Chinese get it. America is simply doing what the British empire once did with a modern spin on it..so fair play to them..just a shame people have to die for it.

a terrorist is anyone who apposes US imperialism :)

far as im concerned i would rather see the US hold onto control of the world than the Chinese get it. America is simply doing what the British empire once did with a modern spin on it..so fair play to them..just a shame people have to die for it.

Don't hold back Genics. Do tell us what you really think? :clap: