Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

ceasar-bush.gif

Please help me if the verses on the Quran is false in this video, Tony Blair and Prince Charles always tells us that Islam is a Peace Loving Religion. I have no reason to doubt them, they are right.

Please note this video has disturbing pictures, dont watch if you have a a very weak heart!
Video: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)

Well the video is going to extremes, but equally you will find similar, and far more painful to watch for the attrocities committed against the Muslims!

Though I am a Hindu, and yes I have seen lot of attrocities committed by Muslims against Hindus, but sometimes I still feel that this was all a case of divide and rule by the colonial masters

just in the past 6 months - 100+ bombs have went off in the indian cities, killing so many innocent. We never hear about this because it is in India. The Americans arm th e pakistanis to create terror in the world.

So it is the American and the Pakistani POlitics to blame, but not Muslims or the average Americans - for they have not the power to do anything or influence anything, else we would not be in this state of affairs

Obviously talking of Muslim attrocities committed in Kashmir - nobody ever talks about the Hindu Kashmiris being driven out of their homeland and leaving as refugees!

Once again the common Muslims do not want this, guess it is the minority who want to create problems, and as always the silent majority have no voice, so they do not influence the events.

The screaming minority rules!

Well the video is going to extremes, but equally you will find similar, and far more painful to watch for the attrocities committed against the Muslims!

Though I am a Hindu, and yes I have seen lot of attrocities committed by Muslims against Hindus, but sometimes I still feel that this was all a case of divide and rule by the colonial masters

just in the past 6 months - 100+ bombs have went off in the indian cities, killing so many innocent. We never hear about this because it is in India. The Americans arm th e pakistanis to create terror in the world.

So it is the American and the Pakistani POlitics to blame, but not Muslims or the average Americans - for they have not the power to do anything or influence anything, else we would not be in this state of affairs

Hi bhavin,

What do Hindu's believe in?

I think India is a great democracy. Most countries have one religious beliefs. Some have two like the UK with Catholics and Christians. But to have three, Hindu, Seikh and Muslims is a great accomplishment to maintain the peace.

What are the relationships between

Hindus & Seikhs
Hindus & Muslims
Seikhs & Muslims

like?

I don't know much about Kashmir but what is the big deal there?

To me Indians and Pakistanis look the same - not referring to colour here. The food seems to be the same. I'm not sure about the language but do you speak the same language with a different dialect or something?

It's outside of my general awareness or area of interest but it would be good to hear your perspectives on the some of these queries.

Kind regards,

The divide between India and Pakistan is imaginary, half of the Punjab is in Pakistan, the natives of the region are of the same ethnicity, although within Pakistan there are a bunch of ethnicities - muslim 'Indians' that moved there during the partition.

and of course to the rest of the world they are all 'south asian'

As far as the Sikh's and the Indian govt go - they have tried their best to dilute the Sikhs' heritage, printed propaganda in state curriculum history books to indoctrinate people into thinking Sikhs are a branch of Hindus etc etc.

Regarding language, there are 100s of languages in India, in the Punjab they speak Punjabi and in Pakistan they speak Urdu, which is very similar but uses a different script.

I'm not Indian, but from what I know India is a mess of Hindu elitism (not to mention their caste system) trying exert itself over the other faiths.

Why Blame America when Muslims are powerless and focus on JIHAD - waste of energy

So why are the Muslims so powerless!!!

Some thoughts: Extracts of speech by Hafez Adv. AB Mohamed: Director Al Baraka Bank, South Africa

Demographics:

o World Jewish Population. 14 million

o Distribution: 7m in America

5m in Asia

2m in Europe

100 thousand in Africa

o World Muslim Population: 1.5 billion

o Distribution: I billion in Asia/Mid-East

400 m in Africa

44 m in Europe

6 m in the Americas

o Every fifth human being is a Muslim.

o For every single Hindu there are two Muslims

o For every Buddhist there are two Muslims

o For every Jew there are 107 Muslims

o Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1.5 billion Muslims

Why?

Here are some of the reasons.

Movers of Current History

o Albert Einstein Jewish

o Sigmund Freud Jewish

o Karl Marx Jewish

o Paul Samuelson Jewish

o Milton Friedman

Medical Milestones

o Vaccinating Needle: Benjamin Ruben Jewish

o Polio Vaccine Jonas Salk Jewish

o Leukemia Drug Gertrude Elion Jewish

o Hepatitis B Baruch Blumberg Jewish

o Syphilis Drug Paul Ehrlich Jewish

o Neuro muscular Elie Metchnikoff Jewish

o Endocrinology Andrew Schally Jewish

o Cognitive therapy. Aaron Beck Jewish

o Contraceptive Pill Gregory Pincus Jewish

o Understanding of Human Eye. G. Wald Jewish

o Embryology. Stanley Cohen Jewish

o Kidney Dialysis Willem Kloffcame Jewish

Nobel Prize Winners

o In the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 180 Nobel prizes whilst 1.5 billion Muslims have contributed only 3 Nobel winners

Inventions that changed History

o Micro- Processing Chip. Stanley Mezor Jewish

o Nuclear Chain Reactor Leo Sziland Jewish

o Optical Fibre Cable Peter Schultz Jewish

o Traffic Lights Charles Adler Jewish

o Stainless Steel Benno Strauss Jewish

o Sound Movies Isador Kisee Jewish

o Telephone Microphone Emile Berliner Jewish

o Video Tape Recorder Charles Ginsburg Jewish

Influential Global Business

o Polo Ralph Lauren Jewish

o Coca Cola Jewish

o Levi’s Jeans Levi Strauss Jewish

o Starbuck’s Howard Schultz Jewish

o Google Sergey Brin Jewish

o Dell Computors Michael Dell Jewish

o Oracle Larry Ellison Jewish

o DKNY Donna Karan Jewish

o Baskin & Robbins Irv Robbins Jewish

o Dunkin Donuts Bill Rosenberg Jewish

Influential Intellectuals/Politicians

o Henry Kissinger, US Sec of State Jewish

o Richard Levin, President Yale University Jewish

o Alan Greenspan, US Federal Reserve Jewish

o Joseph Lieberman Jewish

o Madeleine Albright, US Sec of State Jewish

o Casper Weinberger, US Sec of Defense Jewish

o Maxim Litvinov, USSR Foreign Minister Jewish

o David Marshal, Singapore Chief Minister Jewish

o Isaacs Isaacs, Gov-Gen Australia Jewish

o Benjamin Disraeli, British Statesman Jewish

o Yevgeny Primakov, Russian PM Jewish

o Barry Goldwater, US Politician Jewish

o Jorge Sampaio, President Portugal Jewish

o Herb Gray, Canadian Dep-PM Jewish

o Pierre Mendes, French PM Jewish

o Michael Howard, British Home Sec. Jewish

o Bruno Kriesky, Austrian Chancellor Jewish

o Robert Rubin, US Sec of Treasury Jewish

Global Media Influential

o Wolf Blitzer, CNN Jewish

o Barbara Walters ABC News Jewish

o Eugene Meyer, Washington Post Jewish

o Henry Grunwald, Time Magazine Jewish

o Katherine Graham, Washington Post Jewish

o Joseph Lelyyeld, New York Times Jewish

o Max Frankel, New York Times Jewish

Global Philanthropists

o George Soros Jewish

o Waltewr Annenberg Jewish

Olympic Gold Medalists

o Mark Spitz 7 Gold Medals Jewish

o Krayzelburg Jewish

o Boris Becker

o Stars and TV Producers and

o Personalities Jewish

Why are they powerful?

So why are Muslims powerless? Here’s another reason. We have lost the capacity to produce knowledge.

o In the entire Muslim World (57 Muslim Countries) there are only 500 universities.

o In USA alone, 5,758 universities

o In India alone, 8,407 universities

o Not one university in the entire Islamic World features in the Top 500 Ranking Universities of the World

o Literacy in the Christian World 90%

o Literacy in the Muslim World 40%

o 15 Christian majority-countries, literacy rate 100%

o Muslim majority - countries , None

o 98% in Christian countries completed primary

o Only 50% in Muslim countries completed primary.

o 40% in Christian countries attended university

o In Muslim countries a dismal 2% attended.

o Muslim majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims

o The USA has 5000 per million

o The Christian world 1000 technicians per million.

o Entire Arab World only 50 technicians per million.

o Muslim World spends on research/development 0.2% of GDP

o Christian World spends 5 % of GDP

Conclusion

o The Muslim World lacks the capacity to produce knowledge.

Another way of testing the degree of knowledge is the degree of diffusing knowledge.

o Pakistan 23 daily newspapers per 1000 citizens

o Singapore 360 per 1000 citizens.

o In UK book titles per million is 2000

o In Egypt book titles per million is only 20

Conclusion.

o Muslim World is failing to diffuse knowledge

Applying Knowledge is another such test.

o Exports of high tech products from Pakistan is 1% of its exports.

o In Saudi Arabia is 0.3%

o Kuwait, Morocco and Algeria 0.3%

o Singapore alone is 58%

Conclusion.

o Muslim World is failing to apply knowledge.

So why are the Muslims so powerless!!!

JUST THINK ABOUT IT

How right - good comparison between Muslims and Jews!
If only they spent less energy on Jihad than the Moslems would be as powerful

How right - good comparison between Muslims and Jews!
If only they spent less energy on Jihad than the Moslems would be as powerful

I think you guys are missing the point. Life is about living. Not about being a Hindu, Muslim or a Jew whether powerful or not.

Jews have been persuecuted through out history. There are very few Jewish people in the world today. The state is very young, their lands are very small and enemies are too many. They depend very much on the power of the USA.

You bhavin fail to see all the hardwork and contribution of all those wonderful Jews but instead you see power.

You are no different to the muslims who perceive these accomplishments as merely Power.

Jewish people are great because they work hard and they emphasise education and knowledge and they blend in and help the societies they live in.

I'm sure all these people achieved their aims by being passionate about the actual discipline rather than thinking about acquiring Power.

The only comparison I see between Muslims and Jews are that they are brothers but they know it not.

I think you guys are missing the point. Life is about living. Not about being a Hindu, Muslim or a Jew whether powerful or not.

The only comparison I see between Muslims and Jews are that they are brothers but they know it not.

SUPER post !

Jews have been persuecuted through out history. There are very few Jewish people in the world today. The state is very young, their lands are very small and enemies are too many. They depend very much on the power of the USA.

You bhavin fail to see all the hardwork and contribution of all those wonderful Jews but instead you see power.

You are no different to the muslims who perceive these accomplishments as merely Power.

Jewish people are great because they work hard and they emphasise education and knowledge and they blend in and help the societies they live in.

I'm sure all these people achieved their aims by being passionate about the actual discipline rather than thinking about acquiring Power.

INDEED super POST! Hats off to you ATILLA

But friend i choose differ on one point and that is POWER!
The jews are doing good because they have attained POWER, they did this because they were passionnate and had discipline to achieve POWER!

let me tell you one thing, a tiny country sarrounded by enemies, is tough without power!

We in INDIA have EVERYTHING, but lack that Genuine POWER

Friend Power is not everything, but counts heavily to suceed in modern day.

INDEED super POST! Hats off to you ATILLA

But friend i choose differ on one point and that is POWER!
The jews are doing good because they have attained POWER, they did this because they were passionnate and had discipline to achieve POWER! They were passionate about what?

What kind of discipline or in what terms are you referring to discipline?

How did they attain power?

They have the power to do what?

let me tell you one thing, a tiny country sarrounded by enemies, is tough without power! Sorry I don't understand what you mean here?

We in INDIA have EVERYTHING, but lack that Genuine POWER Everything? Most of your popullation lives in poverty and Income per head is $2,700. That is £1200 or £100 per month.

What is Genuine POWER? Genuine power to do what?

Friend Power is not everything, but counts heavily to suceed in modern day. How? You speak in double dutch.

I'm sorry but you have totally lost me.

Look at America - worlds super power. It's in an absolute mess. Will it maintain it's wealth, I doubt it. Lost in Vietnam. Lost in Iraq just like Russia in Afghanistan. It's virtually bankrupt. How do you think they will finance that power next year to support troops fighting daft wars all over the globe.

Staying at the top is much more difficult than getting there. When you have to resort to power you have lost - before you've started.

I'm sorry but you have totally lost me.

Look at America - worlds super power. It's in an absolute mess. Will it maintain it's wealth, I doubt it. .

well my friend, it may be in a mess, but a million percent better than say zimbabwe or many african countries, or latin america or indeed asia!

ask a poor guy who goes to sleep with an empty stomach, it may take many many many years before USA gets into this situation!

like it or not! They are able to sustain this because of POWER! got it mate!
you know what, they will just nuke few countries when they feel that power is slipping away!

well my friend, it may be in a mess, but a million percent better than say zimbabwe or many african countries, or latin america or indeed asia!

ask a poor guy who goes to sleep with an empty stomach, it may take many many many years before USA gets into this situation!

like it or not! They are able to sustain this because of POWER! got it mate!
you know what, they will just nuke few countries when they feel that power is slipping away!

Let's pray you never get any power then... (n)

ha ha ha , nice debate on power!
well I think I would agree , Yes the Jews would be slaughtered without power, they have too many enemies and few friends.

Talking of nuking few countries, well more chances of the americans doing it, cos lets face it, currently they probably consume half the worlds produce all for FREE!

The Europeans cant get their head together to push the EURO as a reserve currency, so yes the yanks have monopoly over power!

The day that slips away, yes more likelihood that they will use nukes!

lets face it, the americans are the ONLY country to have used Nukes!
the only country to create more pollution in the world!