Talk Trading.

Not quite as good as those pictures of the German footie girls, but fair enough...

If you click on him, he turns into Alicia Silverstone. That's a clever trick.
Well, it would be if he could do it in real life. Not least because s/he'd have a whole lot more friends than s/he's got now and sad old gits like us (no offence intended ;)) would hang on his/her every word!
:LOL:

Looks like I've really got my work cut out for me then as that really sounds too tempting !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gonna start communing with Paul our Psychic Octopus plus maybe some Black Forest Spirits with direct access to the inner workings of the Universe and let's see what we can come up with.

Having recently kinda resuscitated my facebook account from total negligence after being bugged for yonks by some buddies I just figured if everyone has their pics up on there why not here too.

Guess that's OK if we don't have anything to hide.

Internet+Honesty.jpg

If you want to listen to a station that looks mainly at US stocks and the indices, then here is one:

http://www.daytradingradio.com/

I tune in on occasion since Bloomberg was taken off of my crappy Thai cable. The site is okay and has a daytrader who hosts and has some interactive charts as well. I don't tune in too often since I am usually trading while the wife watches TV.