101 ways to kill a cat

bbmac agreed to talk to a gang of us for 4hrs on a Saturday afternoon about how he trades. Dentist organised it in a rather plush post-production place used by Channel 4. Barjon, Donald Duke, Trader Dante, myself, Glyder and other notable alumni were there. We went to the pub afterwards.

What I was suggesting is would you be prepared to talk to a group of us about how you trade on a Saturday afternoon - call it educational if you like. We then go to pub and get all lulzy afterwards. Dante said he was up for doing it too.

I can't really do that cause, realistically, I wouldn't bother doing anything till the last minute, then would wander around on tangents for 20 minutes then not think of anything to say.

People could watch me for a bit if they wanted, although obviously not on a Saturday...

However, I can do the lulzy afterwards thing on the next Saturday talk, depending on which Saturday it is...

I can't really do that cause, realistically, I wouldn't bother doing anything till the last minute, then would wander around on tangents for 20 minutes then not think of anything to say.

People could watch me for a bit if they wanted, although obviously not on a Saturday...

However, I can do the lulzy afterwards thing on the next Saturday talk, depending on which Saturday it is...

I don't really believe you wouldn't have anything interesting to tell people, even if it was a bit rambling and random.

That orangutan in your avatar needs a remote control in his hand and a beer in the other.

I don't really believe you wouldn't have anything interesting to tell people, even if it was a bit rambling and random.

aye but can do that in a pub, no point in giving a talk...

does remind me though - I need to join toastmasters, been meaning to for a bit!

aye but can do that in a pub, no point in giving a talk...

does remind me though - I need to join toastmasters, been meaning to for a bit!

I was a founding member of the toastmasters club at the company I was at. Need some guidance? ;)

^=== That.

So in terms of who can fit around me during the day... depends if people want seats or not...

At the moment its only me and Robster who have shown an interest.

Anyone else reading this interested in seeing Arab kill cats?

At the moment its only me and Robster who have shown an interest.

Anyone else reading this interested in seeing Arab kill cats?
It'd be worth it just to see how closely he resembles an orangutan.