T2W Tom aka Trader Dante Appreciation Thread

Re: T2W and Tom aka Trader Dante - Sharing and Hard Work Appreciation Thread

Anyway thanks to Tom and all the guys on here including all the mods and all the other members ........ ..........., all you guys make trading a much happier experience and give people like me a chance to make it in a business shrowded with so much darkness. :)

I second that. T2W is just like visiting the pub: a great diversification of views and opinion (in the words of one Irish contributor "loads of gobshytes") as well as some really well-informed comment. It's just that you need the same discretionary skills that you use as a successful trader to discriminate which peoples' threads are worth taking note of. So - when you start out you are completely stuffed, but don't worry, once you are a successful trader you will be able to comeback here and easily know what is the rubbish! :LOL:

Notwithstanding all that, thanks guys -- whatever you say. It's loads better than the crap from TV/radio/politicians.
:):)

Sorry maybe destiny was the wrong word to use, anything i do in life i always work 200% and i always cover my angles. Some of you might not know but i have mentioned it to trader dante in Skype conversations, i come from a professional analyst background myself and i wont trade live until i know in my mind that i have covered all the angles and i know i got the edge. And that obviasally includes back testing and live testing with the live markets before going anywhere near live trading.

Also i think it would be foolish for anyone else to think that i could make it from reading a couple of threads plus a few books without any anything else. I was just throwing out a appreciation thread as a gesture for all the hard work that goes in around here. I mean come on people dont have to sit here and share anything but it makes the world a much better place with this mindset.

The destiny talk was more of a metophor, i been reading to much 'Think and Grow Rich'. The thought is the seed and destiny is my thought and my seed. In my mind it makes me realise that no matter what ill make it in this business. ;-)
you should know better,i worked in sales as a broker,we all wanted to be traders.
number1 in any bank/fund the traders.
number2 the sales guys/brokers
analysts 3rd rate and always get the blame.buy,hold or sell.as you may well know, fook the info you push what the bank makes most commissions on.
read any book,any course.its a knack thats the edge you cant teach it buy it.80% mind
im sure bs,hare and the t2w crew will not agree,but hey wot makes a market

Re: T2W and Tom aka Trader Danta Appreciation Thread

Should've spent it on a literacy tutor:whistling

LOL cheers! :) I have corrected it now i was in the middle of lots of things when i started the thread and thats my excuse :p It looks like its not edited it yet though, maybe one of the mods needs to approve it.

Last edited:
To those that don't like J16. Can you explain why? I was a member of his site for a month and studied his material alot.

I better get the jaws of life on call dude, prize Dante's cheeks open to remove you from his behind!

To those that don't like J16. Can you explain why? I was a member of his site for a month and studied his material alot.

i dont like j16 because all he did is rehash and gloss that method,he is a system seller who is not a trader a phoney and lied to all his followers when he was found out, a thread against him on ff was binned.
same as jacko he ran a scam on ff and ran away with all his followers cash,they all thought he was god on his thread told everyone he traded 2000$ a pip:LOL: but like j16 he just wanted to give something back,:sleep: for a price

Perhaps a study of the dun and bradstreet database would be reveal a few truths :LOL:

His material though? Sound you think?

Either way, I paid $130 for a month, raped everything on the site and left, so no harm, no foul:)

Once a price tag is slapped on, warning bells should start ringing.

I don't see why charging someone to your impart your hard earned information and coach is such an issue, you don't see many golf pro's chucking around free lessons.

The issue is people who charge to impart knowledge and information that means nothing, the offer of the holy grail. It's not easy for a prospective student to separate the wheat from the chaff.

The difference between a typical golf pro and a trader is the pro only makes money from training. Only a small group of golfers make big money through sponsorships and winning big competitions.
A trader on the other hand can make money regularly and shouldn't need to collect membership fees for people they teach. You don't see warren buffet teaching do you.

I don't see why charging someone to your impart your hard earned information and coach is such an issue, you don't see many golf pro's chucking around free lessons.

The issue is people who charge to impart knowledge and information that means nothing, the offer of the holy grail. It's not easy for a prospective student to separate the wheat from the chaff.

you don't see many golf pro's who cant play golf. how many vendors cant trade profitably?

I recently saw one 'mentor' double counting pips. He was scaling into positions and adding up the individual pips and quoting the total to newbs. muppet.