T2W Members' Choice Awards 2010 - Vote Now! Win an iPad

You'e all wasting your time.

Putin has bunged Sharky...

hmmm...and you suddenly re-appear when it's awards time...jeez, there's not half some vain glorious traders out there..;)

I reckon we should all vote for Howard Cahonas, he can be our 'Wagner'...:D

hmmm...and you suddenly re-appear when it's awards time...jeez, there's not half some vainglorious traders out there..;)
{Damn, my cheesy attempt at fleeting stardom has been spotted...Back into the woods for another year.....}

But seriously, if anyone needs any help, money, 100% winning trading systems, just remember, it's only a vote away.

Some one check out "Most Helpful Member" category. Unless my browser is f***** up, I smell a rat :LOL:

We have voter fraud & ballot stuffing right here on t2w!!

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tar
Some one check out "Most Helpful Member" category. Unless my browser is f***** up, I smell a rat :LOL:

We have voter fraud & ballot stuffing right here on t2w!!

Peter

There is clearly an error which I have reported.

Paul

T2W version reads 'Vote eventually, and once' (no need to vote early - not sure it's closed on time all that often in the years I've been a member - usually seems to spill into Jan / Feb as far as I can tell. Anyway, I did the deed like a good corporate citizen.

hehe...on the http://www.tradingawards.com/ site:

You voted, we counted and the results are in!
Trade2Win members voted in the Trade2Win Members’ Choice Awards 2009 and the results are now in. Want to know the winners? Have a look inside...

What happened to the 2010 awards? OK, I know it's Jan 1st and I have no life, but I thought it was funny.

Peter

It's the 7th now and still now results. Travis has mentioned it in his journal too now.

Or is there a recount going on?

Vote for me and I'll kick your @rses... I like the shadows, maybe because I have a warty @rse,maybe it's the coconut te5ticles... "they only grew that big after I visited Banggggkok...."

The winners of both the awards and our prize draw for the iPad will be announced on Monday, 17th January.

In the meantime we've opened up the voting until Sunday and will be sending out an email this week to remind everyone it's your last chance to vote.

Sharky could I have a lifetime acheivement award just in case I die this year?

(p.s. howsabout launching propchat.com? The curse seems to have been lifted today now our messiah has arrived)

I've been meaning to get back on here for ages, but kept on taking the wrong turning on the information superhighway. However, when the robot sent me an email to tell me that it was the annual chocolate teapot and cosy award vote-rigging time I couldn't keep away.

No, I didn't do it for the iPad. I am a practising Luddite. However, a nephew of mine showed me his iPad over Christmas, and I had to pretend not to be impressed with it.

I think in order to be topical though, there should have been some coalition candidates.

oo-er how nice; at the top of my screen it says:
montmorencyt2w, we notice you haven't posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

OK then, will Alka-Seltzer mixed with water do? (That's two out of the three; I don't think I'd better do any engaging as my wife might not understand).

Regards,
Mike

It's the final weekend of voting, so get your vote in before end of Sunday and by Monday, when we announce the results, you could be the owner of a brand new iPad! Woot! :clover:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharky could I have a lifetime acheivement award just in case I die this year?

(p.s. howsabout launching propchat.com? The curse seems to have been lifted today now our messiah has arrived)

youve only been here 4 years, i deserve the lifetime award and statistically im probably more likely to die than you. Im tall,overwight,smoke,drink gamble to name but a few.