T2W Job Page.

Black Swan is a recruitment consultant for a local extreme right wing...(just hold on)...

don't get me started on solicitors

haha

actually I intend to give up full time trading at roughly 35 and become a QC in criminal law... you basically need to have money cause it pays **** all (wouldn't do any other course... civil law bores me, apart from certain niche bits... but criminal law far more fun. I wanna get serial killers off!)

only other option is pilot really. No real reason to stay on full time trading if I've built up enough cash to buy, I dunno, wales.

Solicitors are usually boring pricks though. No reason to be a solicitor when you can be a barrister, apart from being a boring prick!

haha

actually I intend to give up full time trading at roughly 35 and become a QC in criminal law... you basically need to have money cause it pays **** all (wouldn't do any other course... civil law bores me, apart from certain niche bits... but criminal law far more fun. I wanna get serial killers off!)

only other option is pilot really. No real reason to stay on full time trading if I've built up enough cash to buy, I dunno, wales.

Would you defend a paedophile.

haha

ooh see start of good conversation...

... when I get to 40 I am gonna pack it all in and then spend 10 years just being a photographic journalist all around the world. just follow my nose, you know. I want to do it because you can a) go undercover and b) you get cool gadgets with cameras.

when I've done that for 5 - 10 yrs I'm gonna get me a nubile 30yr old, knock babies out like no tomorrow and be a geography teacher in a public school.
:)

Would you defend a paedophile.

I'd defend anyone!

Fact is, if I could get them off, then simple truth is the state was incapable of proving them guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I get the credit, they get the blame :)

And the state, incidentally, is far more evil than any paedophile or murderer...

I'd defend anyone!

Fact is, if I could get them off, then simple truth is the state was incapable of proving them guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I get the credit, they get the blame :)

And the state, incidentally, is far more evil than any paedophile or murderer...

Great, because there's a young girl over the road from me....

He gives her sweets? He took my.... actually never mind what he took... it was a long time ago now and I wasn't old enough to know the word.

Arabian, "gives her sweets" is a coded way of saying he does something utterly vile and filthy to her. I can hardly bring myself to say this...no, the truth must out. The disgusting beast!

"Gives her sweets" is slang for...ugh, vile, vile creature! It is slang for "teaches her technical analysis".