T2W All Stars

Honestly there is no way this idea will work without at the very least an overall fund and risk manager.

I am willing to hold the funds and disappear from the face of the earth without placing a trade. Just nominate me and i'll begrudgingly perform the role.

I ran a very successful ponzi scheme for years, with sales in excess of 600M. Its harder than you think, but if anyone fancies a pop count me in, I still have all the contacts you'd ever need.

Honestly there is no way this idea will work without at the very least an overall fund and risk manager.

I 100% agree.
I believe that the (infamous) pooled fund that cannot be mentioned (or the thread will be deleted) would not be in the position that it is in if that was implemented.
For example that pool mandate states a maximum daily loss of 3% and a maximum weekly loss of 7% .... yet somehow I hear the said fund managed to lose around 24% in 4 days last week.
The trader must also be paid properly. Otherwise the same situation occurs where the trader is "doing everyone a favour" and can do what the hell he wants.

I have two people in mind for these roles.

The first is someone who is highly respected as a human being.

The second is a T2W advisor.

How can anything go wrong with such glowing references.

No. I won't reveal who the trader is. It has nothing to do with anyone else other than that person or the participants of that 'group'. I will say though; 'That' trader is a person I have the utmost respect for as a 'successful trader and as a human being.'
I can count the number of people I can say that about on one hand.
Everything was set up to be above board and legal.
Documentation was provided. And as far as I am aware everyone has profited at this point of time... and will continue to do so.
Facts and figures are not for me to disclose. I am not privy to them in any case; and any such offering would have no merit. Only assumption. And I try never to assume anything.

The T2W fund idea is still a good idea in my view, but will bring its own problems. And unless you have done this sort of thing before, you won't realise how thankless it can become.

I would like the T2W charity account to be activated again so that charities could benefit. But the problems of last time would have to be circumvented so that the trader had more control over his/her trading. Posting a trade to a second party to be placed is more like placing a trade by pigeon post.

I'll take 'Everyonerich' up on his offer. He wouldn't even have to put in his own money. Open an account with ETX and they give you 100 pound to try their software!
Win-win. For the 100 quid you wouldn't get many attempts if you ****ed up a couple of times. Bosh! your outta here!!! Because of the limitations I would trade it very conservative, in that I would wait for the 'right' trade to come along. And it could be weeks before that set up. Might be the next day, might not.
But it wouldn't be a 'fund'. it would be me just trading an account for another trader who would have full control over the account.
I think I can see the idea behind it. And it just might be all that's needed to get things rolling.
Set it up then 'everyonerich'. Give me the account details. We have a 40/40 split and give the other 20% to charity... Or go out in a blaze of infamy and good intent!

We have about 2 or 3 tries to get the account into profit!

OK, ALL.. here is final option

should i give the account access to

- options
- t2w advisor
- trader dante
- others? (please mention or recommend)

however at this moment, only options offered his service. I HAVE no problem giving him the account, but should i wait other's response and see who is better suited to take up the account?

everyonerich said:
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

The main interest and the only things i concern is hope the trader able to treat this project, business proposition seriously and enable the trading account stays in business for as long as possible.

When the time comes, i shall request the following details from the trader :
Private message me with your following details
<name address and bank details>

I will post my bank wire details publicly here once we have found good trader able to take up the account.

LOL, thanks for the lulz, that thread didnt last long.

wasp might be intrested

you think?

Probably tough one...
I mean managing your own account, your friends, your family, the infamous pool, setting up a hedgefund,... not to mention trading a 1.6 Cypriot billion fund in 2010... You'd think he already has plenty on his mind!

Last edited:
i have temporarily removed everyonerich's new all star thread, pending approvel of his scheme by admin, which i very much doubt he'll get imho.

you think?

Probably tough one...
I mean managing your own account, your friends, your family, the infamous pool, setting up a hedgefund,... not to mention trading a 1.6 Cypriot billion fund in 2010... You'd think he already has plenty on his mind!

1.2 billion mate: get your "facts" right :LOL:

ok just had it corrected, it was actually 1.6 billion.

400 million is still, er, safe...

Already tried that with trader dante in may. The mod's there are more vicious than here.

yup, I am very experienced in the field of wikipedia vandalism, it wouldn't stay up. You need reliable sources (in the sense of newspapers etc) for a start.

In any case I don't think it's appropriate level of response. Seems more like revenge than helpful alerting of people.

Frankly I am resigning myself to reading about epic lulz in the future when some sap gets done for a few hundred mill.