T2W All Stars

fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight

Yeah right you won't read it matey.

I was talking to tom a second, he doesn't need any more praise for what he's done, he knows already. The fact is though, no one can trade the way I can because they aren't me, I can't trade the way other people can...

The fact is learning off others is only the start, you need to make your own decisions and watch the charts enough to learn yourself. Once you have your eureka moment you'll understand your own path.

Perhaps if you stop spamming up the board with line charts and other crap you learnt off spanish89 you might become profitable. Go and **** yourself, oh and you should be working shouldn't you. Chop chop, don't slack.

Furthermore, it's not like I don't have a thread devoted to how I trade and what I'm looking at. ****ing drawing my entries and **** takes ****ing ages after trading. Really, gtfo.

Back on topic...

you have one little problem with this wishful concept. The people who really know how to trade will have no time for this site or this idea and those who will join and seem to be making money will in fact only be flucking out! Sorry for the reality check.

That's not necessarily the case, but allot of people who I believe can trade seem to get banned..

you have one little problem with this wishful concept. The people who really know how to trade will have no time for this site or this idea and those who will join and seem to be making money will in fact only be flucking out! Sorry for the reality check.

Understandable viewpoint but you would be very suprised who visits this board.

so is this thing still going on? i'll start offer £100 account .. lets see who wants to trade this account. profit is split 50/50

so is this thing still going on? i'll start offer £100 account .. lets see who wants to trade this account. profit is split 50/50

Im sure the next ponzi scam will be making the rounds shortly and if you exit at the right time you will get a great return on that £100.

Im sure the next ponzi scam will be making the rounds shortly and if you exit at the right time you will get a great return on that £100.

i'll open a trading account and put £100 in it.

i just need to give trader the login and password, and report profit/loss in here for everyone to know. full transaparency available, theres no money rolling from someone or ponzi scheme.

i will only allowed the account up to £500, then trader should stop trading. while trader should wait until receives the profit via paypal or something else before continue to trade again.

i know this is just small amount, at least get something started first and let for those who are interested would be able to do the same.

Funny, "Options" pointed out that there is a member of this forum already doing something similar. Could that be wasp? Tell all options!

Funny, "Options" pointed out that there is a member of this forum already doing something similar. Could that be wasp? Tell all options!

No. I won't reveal who the trader is. It has nothing to do with anyone else other than that person or the participants of that 'group'. I will say though; 'That' trader is a person I have the utmost respect for as a 'successful trader and as a human being.'
I can count the number of people I can say that about on one hand.
Everything was set up to be above board and legal.
Documentation was provided. And as far as I am aware everyone has profited at this point of time... and will continue to do so.
Facts and figures are not for me to disclose. I am not privy to them in any case; and any such offering would have no merit. Only assumption. And I try never to assume anything.

The T2W fund idea is still a good idea in my view, but will bring its own problems. And unless you have done this sort of thing before, you won't realise how thankless it can become.

I would like the T2W charity account to be activated again so that charities could benefit. But the problems of last time would have to be circumvented so that the trader had more control over his/her trading. Posting a trade to a second party to be placed is more like placing a trade by pigeon post.

I'll take 'Everyonerich' up on his offer. He wouldn't even have to put in his own money. Open an account with ETX and they give you 100 pound to try their software!
Win-win. For the 100 quid you wouldn't get many attempts if you ****ed up a couple of times. Bosh! your outta here!!! Because of the limitations I would trade it very conservative, in that I would wait for the 'right' trade to come along. And it could be weeks before that set up. Might be the next day, might not.
But it wouldn't be a 'fund'. it would be me just trading an account for another trader who would have full control over the account.
I think I can see the idea behind it. And it just might be all that's needed to get things rolling.
Set it up then 'everyonerich'. Give me the account details. We have a 40/40 split and give the other 20% to charity... Or go out in a blaze of infamy and good intent!

We have about 2 or 3 tries to get the account into profit!

No. I won't reveal who the trader is. It has nothing to do with anyone else other than that person or the participants of that 'group'. I will say though; 'That' trader is a person I have the utmost respect for as a 'successful trader and as a human being.'
Documentation was provided. And as far as I am aware everyone has profited at this point of time... and will continue to do so.
Facts and figures are not for me to disclose. I am not privy to them in any case; and any such offering would have no merit. Only assumption. And I try never to assume anything.

I have respect for every human being as a human being. Indeed, I do not know any human beings who are not human beings.

When others are still being recruited, it becomes everyone's business.

Based on those "facts", it can't be wasp you're talking about :LOL:

Btw: if you are not privy to facts and figures, you are by definition assuming things you know nothing about. So stop contradicting yourself.

How about; One person opens an account and a list of people sign up to that account...
Each day; One member posts a swing trade and the account holder can take it or not.

In the end; The account holder takes 50% wins... and shares 50% (the rest out) for the trades... IF he decides not to... Oh well; never mind...