Swing Trading UK Shares and Alan Rich

lloydsc

I went to a presentation of a new course that Alan Rich is running through clickevents which is based upon using the very successfull intra-day setups that Alan has developed for trading the NASDAQ in order to swing trade the UK market.
Alan came across as a genuine person who really cares about educating people in correct methodologies to allow you to think like a market maker and not like 95% of traders that ultimately fail.

Alan gave a number of examples how reading the MM's intentions produced 18%, 9% and 32% gains swing trading the UK market and the entry points were not in obvious places such as breaches of a recent swing high. His points of entry got you in and out before the obvious places making sure that you get most of the swing and do not get stopped out by the MM's.

Alan went onto explain how his new courses are supported by a daily blog that he writes and a live room were new stocks are discussed, disected and analysed.

For newbies and oldies alike I personally think that using the kind of support offered by Alan will provide you with a firm foundation to move forward and be successful.

Details can be found on www.alanrichtrading.com

(I have no associated with Alan Rich or the products he offers).

Good luck
Steve