Alan Oliver - Three Gold Keys

I have all of Alan Oliver's material which is very cheap in comparison to other vendors of Gann.

To put it into context, I have been attending his FREE workshops for nearly 10 years, held monthly to help buyers come to grips with Gann signals. I don't know any other trader who makes themselves available for free for so long after buying into the course. Most of the others are simply reading Ganns book Tunnel thru the Air and then written their own book Tunnel through your Wallet.

The claim of him copying his ex partners work is just ludicrous. She lost $100K in the GFC and works in a Nursing home drives and old ex taxi

Recently in one of his free monthly workshops he showed us his trading statements from a real live trading account where he made 10% on his account every month. Not practice or dummy account, real trading real $$.

Make up your own mind but all I can say is I have spent a lot of time with him 1 to 1 learning Gann which cost me a coffee. If he is trying to rip people off he is very bad at it.:cool: