Sugar

Hello, I have a long spreadbet position in London Sugar, but I can't find a chart on it! Is it available at futuresource?

Appreciate a link.

Thanks

You can get a free account there called myfuturesource and the charts are ok for the price.

Thanks for the letting me know re myfuturesource.

For reference, the symbol for May London Sugar No. 5 is

W K8-ENC

info

Hello, I have a long spreadbet position in London Sugar, but I can't find a chart on it! Is it available at futuresource?

Appreciate a link.

Thanks

Hope you stayed with the sugar and got out before it sold off

Also try insidefutures.com for good charting

Al

Appreciate a link.

Thanks

Hi Visaria, I want to have a long spreadbet position in sugar and other soft commodities too, but I don't know how to do that. at the moment, I have some money in a brokerage on ETFS Sugar, and spread bet some on CMC Markets, but i can't seem to find a firm that offer a cost-effective way of holding it in the long run. ETFS Sugar should be quite cost effective, but they are a bit too capital intensive.

Hi Visaria, I want to have a long spreadbet position in sugar and other soft commodities too, but I don't know how to do that. at the moment, I have some money in a brokerage on ETFS Sugar, and spread bet some on CMC Markets, but i can't seem to find a firm that offer a cost-effective way of holding it in the long run. ETFS Sugar should be quite cost effective, but they are a bit too capital intensive.

Then trade the futures, not that expensive for 1 lot.