Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

To whom it may concern;
I am an experienced fx trader. I did 34% last month trading conservatively (all trades documented). I also have previous months documented as well. Where are you located? Please reply.
Thank you

To whom it may concern;
I am an experienced fx trader. I did 34% last month trading conservatively (all trades documented). I also have previous months documented as well. Where are you located? Please reply.
Thank you

Thank you pipfarmer. Please PM me you contact information to discuss further.

Hi!

Just being curious. The answer to my question might be buried somewhere in all these forum pages, but.
WHY do you not like arb traders? Or better, what's your definition of an arb trader?

thanx

Hi!

Just being curious. The answer to my question might be buried somewhere in all these forum pages, but.
WHY do you not like arb traders? Or better, what's your definition of an arb trader?

thanx

I'm not saying I don't like it. In fact, it's like printing money in some cases - but it is usually frowned upon by brokerage firms and liquidity providing banks; so it typically requires a lot of effort to disguise the arb trades, so they are not detected.

Nevertheless, I keep an open mind. If you prove me wrong, all the better. :)

I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

I would like the opportunity to trade for your firm,

Best Regards,

Paul

e-mail: [email protected]

We welcome all sorts of trading styles and methodologies, not just day trading. There are many ways to "skin a cat" when it comes to trading. Different traders are successful using different styles. As long as their risk management is solid, we don't usually care much about the style.

Just pm'd you mate..

Dear Sir,

I have been trading Forex for the past 4 years and have been able to generate consistent returns for all my clients.

I would like to cite below why I would be an excellent candidate for the job.

1. I have traded accounts in the range of $100-$5000
2. Minimum Number of pips generated per month = 400 pips
3. Manual Trading Strategy essentially consists of day trading with 10+ trades per day. Preferred method of trading is essentially a combination of Scalping and Swing trading.
4. Use calculated stop loss based on effective risk management. Risk to Reward ratio of 1:2
5. Maximum drawdown (monthly basis: 6.02%)
6. Have experience trading on MT4 Platforms of FXCM, Instaforex, Gallant Capital and other brokers

If you find my candidature suitable for the said position, you can reach back to me and I would love to discuss in detail about the position.

Thank you and I look forward for your humble and positive response.

Regards
Vishnu Govind

Email id: [email protected]
Skype Id: vishnugovind10

Please, I have been getting a lot of PM's and Skypes from traders who are interested in managing funds and use hedging strategies, martingales, etc. We are not interested in those types of strategies. Just an FYI.

Hi,
I´m a forex professional since 2007. Sadly a con not send you my private information about my performance due to contractual agreements with my investor. Nevertheless, I could manage a demo for you and demostrate over a 50% ROI monthly.
Looking forward.

Best.

Please, I have been getting a lot of PM's and Skypes from traders who are interested in managing funds and use hedging strategies, martingales, etc. We are not interested in those types of strategies. Just an FYI.

If you ha found one decent trader , you would not still be looking , trader would have made billions by now.If any trader is any good , they simply size up and compound weekly profits of 5 to 10 % , an they don't need you.Reverse engineering opportunity from successful traders on t2w , traders who like to be dumped , costs billions $ on t2w.

Seems like a dead lock for last 4 years!

We can provide all you needs (500 % a year without compounding , earning 3,000 pips a month hft style ) , but just to sit with us for a few hours of reverse engineering course will cost millions $ in advance.

Wow 15 min tlb, your clairvoyant abilities are truly impressive. You must really have all of the "secrets" when it comes to trading. Your message overflows with an ageless wisdom that could only be a byproduct of eons of trading success.

If you ha found one decent trader , you would not still be looking , trader would have made billions by now.

Really? Who says I'm looking for only one decent trader? We are always looking for traders for different trading projects. Using only one trader would be the equivalent of betting all of your life's savings on the lottery. First of all, just because a trader has done well in the past or is doing well in the present, doesn't mean that he'll do good in the future. Have you ever heard the saying, "past performance is no guarantee of future results?" When you create a multi-advisor program, one of your main objectives is to smoothen the equity curve with uncorrelated strategies. Relying on only one money manager would be too risky. We are also always working on new projects that provide allocations to traders with acceptable risk-adjusted numbers, like the more recent one here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firms/161948-fx-futures-traders-needed-starup-fund.html

If any trader is any good , they simply size up and compound weekly profits of 5 to 10 % , an they don't need you.

Where did you get the 5 to 10% a week figure, out of your magic hat?

Implying that successful traders don't need to manage capital for others is one of the biggest excuses unsuccessful traders have been deluding themselves with for centuries.

Why can't a trader make money for his own account as well as for the accounts of investors? Many traders do. Not everyone wants to be a hermit and only trade for themselves.

Reverse engineering opportunity from successful traders on t2w , traders who like to be dumped , costs billions $ on t2w.

For your information, there are not many successful traders on t2w. The reality is that there are not many successful traders in any forum or anywhere. Trading successfully is difficult. There's a lot of psychology involved as well, which is a more important factor than the actual system a trader is using.

So when you suggest that we are trying to reverse engineer systems from poor defenseless traders, I just have to crack up. A system in trading is indeed an important factor, but so is the trader behind the system. We are not looking for systems, but for successful traders instead.

Furthermore, reverse engineering a non-discretionary system or algorithm is not a walk in the park. I have never seen it successfully done myself. In fact, the only traders that have used that excuse in my experience are the ones that don't want to be transparent because they are hiding something (usually large losses in their current accounts, cooked up statements, etc.).

Seems like a dead lock for last 4 years!

Wow, you are truly psychic.

We can provide all you needs (500 % a year without compounding , earning 3,000 pips a month hft style ) , but just to sit with us for a few hours of reverse engineering course will cost millions $ in advance.

A few million only? What a bargain. But why would you even bother to teach me the Holy Grail? I thought you said that successful traders don't really need to do anything else but trade. Now I'm confused.

Trading successfully is difficult. There's a lot of psychology involved as well, which is a more important factor than the actual system a trader is using.

Trading successfully is very easy .I can today give you a simple written method with rules and and conditions , these will eliminate or reduce to a minimum , all the phsychology issues and method implementation issues.The method will give you a smooth equity curve , and recover most of your losses on losing trades with extremely good money management.You don't need us traders ,once u know our game plans in detail.Once you have this game plan , you can hire staff for $10 k each to follow the game plan.You just need one Sorros.

The 5 to 10 % is very easily achievable , our October result was 3,000 pips with 200 pip drawdown , you only need to trade $10 per pip to earn $30,000 a month on a $100 k account with $5,000 dd , that is 7 % a week.Add in compounding , and you have phenomenal returns.

I post the above , to give you confidence an inspiration , that this is all possible , an I am currently implementing it on live accounts .Your funds would not be required , and I am not seeking any funding cause our family has access to billions of dollars of family money.

Last edited:
Trading successfully is very easy .I can today give you a simple written method with rules and and conditions , these will eliminate or reduce to a minimum , all the phsychology issues and method implementation issues.The method will give you a smooth equity curve , and recover most of your losses on losing trades with extremely good money management.You don't need us traders ,once u know our game plans in detail.Once you have this game plan , you can hire staff for $10 k each to follow the game plan.You just need one Sorros.

The 5 to 10 % is very easily achievable , our October result was 3,000 pips with 200 pip drawdown , you only need to trade $10 per pip to earn $30,000 a month on a $100 k account with $5,000 dd , that is 7 % a week.Add in compounding , and you have phenomenal returns.

I post the above , to give you confidence an inspiration , that this is all possible , an I am currently implementing it on live accounts .Your funds would not be required , and I am not seeking any funding cause our family has access to billions of dollars of family money.

' Kin amazing - this must be his book- hurry, selling like a dream- this boy has the grail:-0

Attachments

• walter mitty.jpg
    walter mitty.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 211
LOL. Good one, but you forgot his website:

WalterMittyTheSelfDelusionalTrader.com

If you get one decent trader , you will be the one dancing on the couch and if you want them to dance , they will be writing books about their trading and that is not my style.

Just a question...what kind of drawdown and returns per month are you looking for(excellent)....I think i want to make a real trading statements for the future...Probably after 6 months i will come back looking for you.

Just a question...what kind of drawdown and returns per month are you looking for(excellent)....I think i want to make a real trading statements for the future...Probably after 6 months i will come back looking for you.

Hi s1quash. We're not looking for a specific X% monthly return and Y% monthly drawdown. We are looking at traders with a magnitude of annualized returns that's at least 2 times their maximum drawdown. This is not the only metric we are after though. We look at many factors as well. Good luck.

Hi s1quash. We're not looking for a specific X% monthly return and Y% monthly drawdown. We are looking at traders with a magnitude of annualized returns that's at least 2 times their maximum drawdown. This is not the only metric we are after though. We look at many factors as well. Good luck.

Thank you for the reply...I will trade and report back :)