Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

Hi,
I am having more than 5 yrs. exp. trading US equity and Commodities market.
More I would like to discuss through mail and skype chat.
Please PM me the details to get in touch with you
Thanks
Daku

Daku, just PM'ed you.

Hi everybody,

I'm an old member here, but i'm not active in forums so much :)

I'm one of the people who have been selected for that Hedge Fund project, and we should start next month!

I'll come back here next month to confirm that we have started trading already or not. :)

I think it's will be a big project and i'm so exited to start...

Good luck for everyone...

Lol , if the a person who in charge said that no one has been chosen and he is searching for better ones than the one on this forum . So don't lie

Well i guess that person can confirm my words...and BTW i don't need to lie on you, first the person in charge is here and he can confirm that or not, second you don't worth it. so stop that kid's behavior and stop trading on demo and lose and start to learn something useful rather than wast other's time. maybe you don't believe there is real traders and all the people lose as you? grow up.

P.S. this is the last time i'll replay you, i'm busy making money. the person in charge should confirm to you my words or no.

bye bye

Lol , if the a person who in charge said that no one has been chosen and he is searching for better ones than the one on this forum . So don't lie

Maybe you should spend less time meddling with things you don't understand and focus on studying for the Optiver test.

blackcode2 is already on the preliminary list of traders that will get allocations once this gets started in mid January. We have already informed him of this. Nevertheless, who gets chosen or not is none of your business. Just because you have not been hired as a trader doesn't mean others are stuck with the same predicament. You should really try to be a bit more positive about things because it truly seems that your negativity is keeping you in a situation you don't want to be in.

blackcode is a fully systematic/algorithmic trader who runs different proprietary models. His risk-adjusted returns are very good and his style is agreeable with our objective. His returns are also fully verifiable, so it's different than many loudmouths on this forum that talk, talk, talk, but can't walk, walk, walk.

Hahahahhahaha I bet that he knows you and you are saying this for his sake . I et you that any other user will confirm his acceptance

Yes, you busted me. He is my neighbor and we both coordinated all of this to fool everyone. No, better yet, he is really an extra T2W account that I created years ago to put to good use in the future to trick people. Stay off the drugs buddy.

How the hell only 1 was chosen and there are more than 200 relies in this thread. This is spam and should go to court since he is a strategy stealer

Yes lebanon. I am really here to steal people's strategies. Since so many people on trading forums have found the Holy Grail, I am trying to steal it for myself. Do they have a minimum IQ requirement for T2W?

First of all, people that think that the strategy is what makes a trader good is obviously either inexperienced or a bad trader. Trading successfully takes a lot more than a strategy. Many strategies are good, but a bad trader will still lose money with them. I am looking for successful traders, not strategies.

Second of all, there are 200 replies in this thread because it's an old thread - for a project that we started back in 2008. I still reply because new traders are always revisiting this old thread and asking if I'm still looking for traders.

The new thread I created for the current opportunity with the start-up BVI fund is not on this thread. It is at the thread below:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firms/161948-fx-futures-traders-needed-starup-fund.html

But you already know this because you started posting, or should I say "rambling", on that thread as well.

In a way, your comments are not totally useless. They actually serve to keep this thread on the top and visible to other traders who might still be interested in trading professionally at a higher level and are not near-sighted enough to miss an opportunity that's right under the noses.

All this and you just didnot answer who is the other member selected simply no one

It is none of your business. I did not say that the members were going to be announced publicly like a raffle. It doesn't really matter if you are in agreement with that or not. I could care less.

You should be panlized you steal all the strategies and as you claim only a liner like you was accepted. So according to you there are no one deserve in this forum. I said from the beginning it is spam

You must be Lebanon's brother. You keep referring to the stealing of strategies, but if you read the other recent thread that I posted, you will realize that one of the traders kept wanting to speak to me to give me all of the details of his strategies and I didn't want to. The reason it's that I don't need the specific rules or conditions of the methodology, only general information about it.

I have no idea what you mean by "liner". Do you speak Tarzan by any chance?

sporting, you sound like you tried out for the job but were rejected due to poor trading skills........so now you want to complain

why not just let the guy go about his business in peace, he's offering those that can trade, a great opportunity, as far as i can tell

Lol nobody want to be shown that be succeed but they are ready to say they want to be in it.. Such idiot

Whatever you say. You win. I am no match for your stupidity and feel dumber and dumber the more I continue having these pointless discussions with you.