Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

The guy is not asking for any strategy and I have evidence o what I am saying a you can just check the forum yourself. Concerning who will be accepted he said that we should wait till January so why you claiming and just saying things that have nothing to do with reality.

Thank you 7am7ad.

Hi Traderfunding,

Could you please advise if there is any requirement for minimum account size for applicants? I was unable to locate anything specific regarding this and thought I would request you to clarify.

Thanks and regards,

Pinch

Hi Traderfunding,

Could you please advise if there is any requirement for minimum account size for applicants? I was unable to locate anything specific regarding this and thought I would request you to clarify.

Thanks and regards,

Pinch

Pinch, the more current requirements are here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...s-traders-needed-starup-fund.html#post2012232

The minimum amount a trader will get allocated will depend on various factors, such as, AUM,risk-adjusted-return profile, correlation of methodology with existing mix of traders, etc. A trader that only has experience managing 10k in assets is not going to get millions right off the back, since that could pose a big psychological shock to him (as I have witnessed over and over in the past). A more prudent amount might be 100k to 250k during the first 30 days and then increasing the allocation, as the trade demonstrates that he's comfortable trading the higher amount.

I hope that makes this topic a bit clearer for you.

Pinch, the more current requirements are here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...s-traders-needed-starup-fund.html#post2012232

The minimum amount a trader will get allocated will depend on various factors, such as, AUM,risk-adjusted-return profile, .... demonstrates that he's comfortable trading the higher amount.

I hope that makes this topic a bit clearer for you.

Thanks very much for the detailed response. My AUM is much less than 10K and I am not looking into managing millions or even a hundred grand overnight.

I am currently working on developing a track record with a day trading system (5 to 20 trades daily) with low leverage (to ensure low drawdown). I intend to post my myfxbook link here after a couple of months for you to see if it might match your expectations for RAR. Just in case you find it interesting you could track it for another month or so at myfxbook before you consider it for approval. Again, thanks for kindly supplying all that information.

If you have any suggestions / advice, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Pinch

Thanks very much for the detailed response. My AUM is much less than 10K and I am not looking into managing millions or even a hundred grand overnight.

I am currently working on developing a track record with a day trading system (5 to 20 trades daily) with low leverage (to ensure low drawdown). I intend to post my myfxbook link here after a couple of months for you to see if it might match your expectations for RAR. Just in case you find it interesting you could track it for another month or so at myfxbook before you consider it for approval. Again, thanks for kindly supplying all that information.

If you have any suggestions / advice, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Pinch

Pinch, I agree with your plan. It is a good idea to use a controlled amount of leverage to create your track record, especially if you are considering to trade professionally as a fund manager, prop trader, etc. Too many traders nowadays are just trying to hit it out of the park while using very high leverage, thus the reason why so many blow up in the process. Keep me posted on your progress and the best of luck to you.

I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

Sounds good.

Here are some Statements:
https://www.fxstat.com/en/user/profile/Sebastian

(Although most of my Track-Records does not look like that, but i prefer low risk trading strategys..... Risk per Trade around 0.5%- 1.0%, monthly targets around 2%-5%, DD. < 15% )

This entire thing sounds like one of those usual "training program" scams. The guy's who run such firms are only gifted at public speaking - not trading. They trick people into attending "free seminars", and "employment opportunities", and then lay the smack down once they have you hooked by trying to sell you expensive "training programs" when you fail their "testing period". They know most people will fail the "testing period" which is why their scam works so brilliantly.

STAY AWAY FROM TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE ADS ON THE NET PEOPLE! I was suckered into a similar one four-years ago - Keystone Trading Group - and luckily managed to get away with just minor cuts.

Here's a hint... Goldman Sachs (which funds many hedge funds) does NOT advertise on message boards (not to imply anything of the nature of this site - I am actually a fan of this site).

Don't get into debt, be patient, have REASONABLE expectations, and start trading with enough of your OWN capital (based on your monthly expenses)! ...Don't quit your job either.

You've all been warned so be smart :smart:!

Sounds good.

Here are some Statements:
https://www.fxstat.com/en/user/profile/Sebastian

(Although most of my Track-Records does not look like that, but i prefer low risk trading strategys..... Risk per Trade around 0.5%- 1.0%, monthly targets around 2%-5%, DD. < 15% )

Basti, since you keep the historical trade data private on your FXSTAT accounts, it's impossible to completely analyze your profile.

To any visitor reading this thread,

I am addressing you and not the thread starter because you are the target and could well turn to be a victim of this devious scheme if you are not careful enough.

The thread-starter Danger aka Dan Alvarez is a Dominican/Cuban based in Miami, Florida. He is actually an introducing broker that works with non-NFA regulated brokers based outside of the USA. The primary motivation is to lure as many people as possible to open accounts with these brokers. Dan & company gets commission on the spread and rebates for every trade those people (that he introduced to the brokers) make on their accounts, irrespective of whether those trades result in a profit. The group is well aware that many subscribers will eventually make losses and quit so they need a ready supply of traders. They focus on traders based outside of the US so that they can easily solicit and safeguard against lawsuits by simply being in another jurisdiction.

He and his partners have opened a few sites that solicit traders and newbies to open accounts with non-regulated brokers. He works with his Dominican/Cuban wife Sandra Marcelin who participates and abets the scam under a cover of a studio, Marcelin Photography. There are two other characters, Mario Jimenez and Brandon Thomas who apparently manage atleast some of the sites that these guys use to solicit. Don’t know if these are real names or just covers.

The group has already faced legal charges. Someone already posted a link to atleast one of these, earlier in one of the threads Dan started here.

They have been doing this since several years and have a big bag of ready-bull**** with which to entice retail traders or evade rightful charges and questions.

If you are a really talented trader this is not way to get hired. For that you should contact recruiters that cater to the asset management industry with your stats or send it to hedge funds directly – you can get comprehensive lists from Barclay hedge and other similar sites. You will need to toil just as you have to for job search in any other industry. Do not waste your time in ventures that can result in you in getting associated with dubious parties. Frankly, it is not worth you investment in time and energy. In a worst case scenario they would run when authorities get to their scam and tell their subscribers that you were the guy that lost client money making you the scapegoat.

If despite all the warnings you wish to try these people out – ask for their license nos. and other details such as biz address, employee names, etc. And ask a lot of questions on any aspect that may not seem right. And under any circumstance do not share your personal details – Name, card details, etc.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
i just had a read of this, and this thread was opened in 2008, and to be honest, if this was genuine and there was that much money in it, im sure there would be plenty of people who would already be singing songs of praise about u, on this forum and every where else....

sooooooo.....

this leaves me to do one thing....

LMFAO..... LOLZZZZZ

i m really interested in that job... but.i dont have record my transactions.... its not possible other way to demostrate my hability? i can simulate one forex pair u want. when u want..where u want! thank you