SterlingPDI

I have been looking thoroughly at all Sports Arbitrage stuff online for the past 3 months or so, and I had never heard of any of these companies. Are the all offline now? Is Sports Intelligence still running online, and if so, what is its website?

Shane

Snicks said:
To anybody reading this forum who has investeded money with Sports Intelligence, Sterling PDI or any other the other companies trading under this group of people;

The Serious Fraud Office has been contacted and will consider taking on the investigation when they have sufficient evidence that a crime has in fact been committed; Please write and send all of your details to the following;

Miss Omosede Akenzua
Serious Fraud Office
Elm House
10-16 Elm Street
London
W1CY 0BJ
She was particularly interested in the info I gave regds the Trading
Standards in Oxford and will contact them if they take on the case;

Based on the conversation I had with Omosede, it seems that we do actually have strength in numbers and I urge you all to write this lady detailing the amounts that you have
lost and the now seeming lack of contact from the individuals that hold our money.

You can also email at [email protected] and put Subject: Sports Intelligence.

Adam Roth ! ! ! PDI

I was due payment at end of April last year (2006) and had many e-mails and calls with this guy then they just disappeared THEY STILL OWE ME MONEY AS WELL. Tracked him down to an office in reading but he had disappeared. Would like to 'speak' to and see him again. Anyone know his current location ?

I had dealings with him as well and your account is like a carbon copy of mine