SpreadTradeSystems

kolafson

Hi I have had a call from Rick Black on this system. He seemed to know what he's talking about. Has any one gone through or is taking their course? I would like to here your results/opinions

Thanks Kris

spreadtradesystems

Dear Kris
Almost exactly one year after, I have the same question. Did you have any feedback?
I just saw the free class the sent. Sounds interesting but I'm very exceptic it is worth the 10.000 ?
Regards
Lautaro

spread trade systems

depends what u r looking from a course.
this is an options programme.
starts right from the basics and covers almost all there's to learn in options.
most strategies, simple and advanced are covered.
more than that, the course is well structured and is divided in 7 modules.
you can on proceed to next level if u pass.
you can do the lesson "on demand class" or on line class for first 5 levels then one line only.
there's no limit to number of times you can do the class.
it has just one time fee for life time membership.
STS may be good for getting the knowledge, but it will only be of use to u if you trade.
email me if u need more info.

Hi, thought I'd jump in on this subject as a newcomer to the forum. I'm ready to attend STS. I'm not sure where everyone is coming up with the "lifetime" aspect of their program. It is a two year unlimited communication with their coaches and use of the chat areas and networking with other members. They have live classes--"webinars" which are available in that time. Any classes are reviewable. They emphasize holding your hand and paper trading before putting real dough. 7 levels, 43 classes. Passing grade to complete each level is 90%. I got to look in as a future student and the class segments are very digestible. As a 21 year teacher the first thing that hit me was the layout of the curriculum, calendar, classes, and presentations (as seen so far). The rep said it, we cannot motivate you and that in the end is the final difference. Best wishes to all.

Excuse me if misread the above, but if I am correct in understanding you want to pay 10,000 for an options course !!! IF i have read that correct...PLEASE DO NOT do it. You are wasting your money...now of course you may have the money to waste, but typically most people who get drawn into these courses do not have spare capital lying around.

A better solution:

FREE COURSES and training from real experts : goto thinkorswim Home - Stock Option Investing - Stock Option Trading - Online Trading Stocks and Options and you can listen to their last 2 years of training online for free. Sign up for a trial account and papertrade options for a while. THEN put in $5,000 into a real account and trade it very small.

Excuse me if misread the above, but if I am correct in understanding you want to pay 10,000 for an options course !!! IF i have read that correct...PLEASE DO NOT do it. You are wasting your money...now of course you may have the money to waste, but typically most people who get drawn into these courses do not have spare capital lying around.

A better solution:

FREE COURSES and training from real experts : goto thinkorswim Home - Stock Option Investing - Stock Option Trading - Online Trading Stocks and Options and you can listen to their last 2 years of training online for free. Sign up for a trial account and papertrade options for a while. THEN put in $5,000 into a real account and trade it very small.

thanks ANEdge....didn't realize ToS had such good educational support. This is great:)

About SpreadTradeSystems, now OptionsAnimal and alternative MarketTamer

Having posted posted positively about spreadtradesystems in another T2W forum, I wanted to offer an update in this thread. First, is that the program formerly under that name is now designated OptionsAnimal at optionsanimal.com. I re-iterate that I feel the investment in the education was worth it, even with all the free stuff that's out there. I think the basic cost is now in the 6500-7000 range with other choices/mentoring for additional fee(s). Whereas the original STS program was a lifetime "membership", that is no longer the case, though they have demonstrated integrity in "grandfathering" that aspect to prior existing members so far.

For anyone interested in an options educational program such as this, I would also highly recommend MarketTamer.com, the staff of which includes outstanding prior spreadtradesystems coaches. The markettamer site offers free weekly live webinar chats and frequent free video/blog updates on the website. Since I only partake of the latter, I do not know their pricing/course structure specifics.

As in my prior post, I reiterate my negative experience with Investtools. As for their prophet.net site, much of that is free and other available by subscription. For that matter, there are other websites that offer similar information for free, including StockFetcher - StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening and Barchart - Barchart.com - Sectors - Sectoring by Industry Groups. You can also check out PrudentTrader.com where you can get access to many good sector/industry relative strength charts for "donation" of $50 a year.

Elle,
I note that it has now been a little over six months since your post on Options Animal. I just found out about Options Animal this week, and today watched their free webinar on Trade Adjustment. I was very intrigued by their offering, and attracted to their philosophy. However, I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to options (I have only bought a few Put and Call options speculatively in the past, with mixed success). I have two questions for you:

1. Do you still have the same opinion of OptionsAnimal.com as you previously did; and, which would you recommend a newbie like myself look at between them and MarketTamer?

2. Should a newbie like myself even be looking at trading education courses at this level, or spend some more time on the free education resources on the other sites referenced (along with some paper trading)?

Thanks much!

About SpreadTradeSystems, now OptionsAnimal and alternative MarketTamer

Having posted posted positively about spreadtradesystems in another T2W forum, I wanted to offer an update in this thread. First, is that the program formerly under that name is now designated OptionsAnimal at optionsanimal.com. I re-iterate that I feel the investment in the education was worth it, even with all the free stuff that's out there. I think the basic cost is now in the 6500-7000 range with other choices/mentoring for additional fee(s). Whereas the original STS program was a lifetime "membership", that is no longer the case, though they have demonstrated integrity in "grandfathering" that aspect to prior existing members so far.

For anyone interested in an options educational program such as this, I would also highly recommend MarketTamer.com, the staff of which includes outstanding prior spreadtradesystems coaches. The markettamer site offers free weekly live webinar chats and frequent free video/blog updates on the website. Since I only partake of the latter, I do not know their pricing/course structure specifics.

As in my prior post, I reiterate my negative experience with Investtools. As for their prophet.net site, much of that is free and other available by subscription. For that matter, there are other websites that offer similar information for free, including StockFetcher - StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening and Barchart - Barchart.com - Sectors - Sectoring by Industry Groups. You can also check out PrudentTrader.com where you can get access to many good sector/industry relative strength charts for "donation" of $50 a year.