Spreadbetting Companies Want YOU to Lose? Any Thoughts - You Tube Video Link

you idiot, i said respect IF you are consistently profitable but i don't need you to "guess my size" or give me patronizing advice (which was useless drivel anyway :LOL:). i am not a newbie. dont speak to me.

You are new trader , you can not make decent conversation , then you start attacking a member with either sex pistols language or words like idiot .

Your deep guilty conscience is you are a noob , that is why you need to hide size.

You are new trader , you can not make decent conversation , then you start attacking a member with either sex pistols language or words like idiot .
Your deep guilty conscience is you are a noob , that is why you need to hide size.

you got the wrong end of the stick there mate in more ways than one.
you're a funny guy, take it easy :)

It takes an idiot to know one , everybody is calling an idiot an idiot , so the idiot wants to get revenge , so he calls others as idiots , and feels a lesser idiot , giving him some emotional satisfaction in calling others as idiots , and by feeling he is a lesser idiot.If all others are idiots , according to the idiot , then the idiot cannot be an idiot.It is just a disbelief.

ok whatever...

btw in written English you don't put a space before the comma like this ,

you use it like this,

same goes for a full stop.

the space comes AFTER the comma or full stop.

i know i dont use perfect grammar/puntuation, and i dont expect others to, but it seems you didnt know this convention

ok whatever...

btw in written English you don't put a space before the comma like this ,

you use it like this,

same goes for a full stop.

the space comes AFTER the comma or full stop.

i know i dont use perfect grammar/puntuation, and i dont expect others to, but it seems you didnt know this convention

When youve been here long enough, youll notice 'many members' suffer the problem :whistling

Lol you make me laugh bringing up a post about emotions from 2014 :LOL:

Its what he does :D
Its possible to trade without being emotionally involved in the process. This isnt so for some folk, rather than take a look at themselves its easier to conclude its impossible and attack anyone who doesnt fit in their box.

Its what he does :D
Its possible to trade without being emotionally involved in the process. This isnt so for some folk, rather than take a look at themselves its easier to conclude its impossible and attack anyone who doesnt fit in their box.

Why does the course seller, selling a £2,000 5 day trading course , try to debunk psychology and psychological demons , from his new customer?He is only selling little information , which is freely available on google search , little info is very dangerous in this game.

Why is the spread betting representative not saying "We make more money in slippage and stop hunting"?

herwgiiwe jroijrtioj w oih tgqo ijhpaq , iouerhg t34qefjhoewho ufo wjeofjq iow , hfiuh , ohwqgfh9 hgoqhwe ghouwqe hgofhj93yhg hfo wqethj oiqwefdoqwe fkiwqfdiu we87ewfuhfue huf ufeh f profeessional iwjefbi23i ufiu2i2qw3 b dii2u33 2fniu?

Im sorry could you repeat the question please? I dont know what the above has to do with my post.

Last edited:
Im sorry could you repeat the question please? I dont what the above has to do with post.

you converted back into his native tongue, very clever :LOL:

Kenapa penjual kursus, menjual kursus perdagangan 5 hari bernilai £ 2,000, cuba meruntuhkan psikologi dan iblis psikologi, dari pelanggan barunya? Dia hanya menjual sedikit maklumat, yang boleh didapati secara percuma di carian google, sedikit maklumat yang sangat berbahaya dalam hal ini permainan.

Kenapa wakil taruhan penyebaran tidak mengatakan "Kami membuat lebih banyak wang dalam slippage dan berhenti berburu"?

Im sorry could you repeat the question please? I dont what the above has to do with post.

You try to evade the truth and write gibberish.

Answer 1) If the course seller told his customer , psychology was more important than the useless info he sold , his customer would recognize his true colors and decide not to buy his course.

Answer 2)The S P company would get very few new customers .In fact they are better off misinforming the clients , that they actually prefer limit orders , in reality they prefer stop orders for the slippage profits .

You can try all your tricks of thread diversions , with big signatures etc and gifs etc etc , but not every member here is a retard.

You try to evade the truth and write gibberish.

Answer 1) If the course seller told his customer , psychology was more important than the useless info he sold , his customer would recognize his true colors and decide not to buy his course.

Answer 2)The S P company would get very few new customers .In fact they are better off misinforming the clients , that they actually prefer limit orders , in reality they prefer stop orders for the slippage profits .

You can try all your tricks of thread diversions , with big signatures etc and gifs etc etc , but not every member here is a retard.

Thats great foroom, but as im not a course seller or an SB, what has that got to do with my previous post? And what tricks are you talking about?

you converted back into his native tongue, very clever :LOL:

Kenapa penjual kursus, menjual kursus perdagangan 5 hari bernilai £ 2,000, cuba meruntuhkan psikologi dan iblis psikologi, dari pelanggan barunya? Dia hanya menjual sedikit maklumat, yang boleh didapati secara percuma di carian google, sedikit maklumat yang sangat berbahaya dalam hal ini permainan.

Kenapa wakil taruhan penyebaran tidak mengatakan "Kami membuat lebih banyak wang dalam slippage dan berhenti berburu"?

I dont like to brag :p

Its possible to trade without being emotionally involved in the process.

I do it and so I can confirm what you say. But that is not to say you can do it. The way you wished, wished, and wished some more for $6 wheat in a historical trade suggests you are highly emotional when it comes to trading. I know of no others who would do that.

Trading emotions is easily controlled through correct sizing. When the trade can no longer hurt you, the emotional impact then become nought.

Foroom suffers greatly from emotions because he trades an extremely inefficient system, where he uses a large amount of capital to extract a tiny amount of profit. The problem is he's own making.

I do it and so I can confirm what you say. But that is not to say you can do it. The way you wished, wished, and wished some more for $6 wheat in a historical trade suggests you are highly emotional when it comes to trading. I know of no others who would do that.

Trading emotions is easily controlled through correct sizing. When the trade can no longer hurt you, the emotional impact then become nought.

Foroom suffers greatly from emotions because he trades an extremely inefficient system, where he uses a large amount of capital to extract a tiny amount of profit. The problem is he's own making.

Let me help you there joe. You told you about my maths skills. :LOL:
You mentioned, a lot, the 2% a week in interest out of your short wheat, so anyone with access to the Oanda finance numbers can have a stab at your size. You said yourself your acc couldnt stand $9, based on the numbers of the day it was a bit less than that. So if things had gone a different way for the hold till winner then tar wouldve had to have posted up a zulu chart :cheesy:

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture4976-stre.jpg

Now when you say 'praying for $6' :confused:, think of it as patiently waiting to lmao :sneaky:....
Im very patient joe, very patient to see you become a patient :LOL:

Agreed on foroom btw (y)

So if things had gone a different way for the hold till winner then tar wouldve had to have posted up a zulu chart :cheesy:

:

I am ready at anytime :LOL: , here's a fresh one trading ES futures , positions are still open . Another 1% upstairs and the account would be toast .

Attachments

• es.png
    es.png
    26 KB · Views: 211