Spreadbetting Companies Want YOU to Lose? Any Thoughts - You Tube Video Link

People with true skills can show a hand or two. Those who can't don't have sh*t. The following is my current favourite trading music. The musician in it could play one keyboard per hand. That's amazing skill. When someone's got something, it's self evident, see ?

No, like a guy who is confident in what he has done doesn't need trollers .

(y)

A'way My emphasis is now on new TA indicators. The usual stuff is mainly bunk

No, like a guy who is confident in what he has done doesn't need trollers...

you think this is trolling? omg you are living in a bubble man
you even need to talk about yourself in the third person for some reason

..My emphasis is now on new TA indicators. The usual stuff is mainly bunk

more sweeping statements with no reasoning?
i dont care if you're a trader or not you are too far up your own ar$e either way

bye :LOL:

Anywayz r.e. the topic....

Yes SB companies "want" you to lose but they don't have to do anything dodgy to cause that to happen, as has been stated by several more credible people on the forum. Most people dabbling in SB will eventually be in the red. The minority of traders who make money are more than covered by the majority's losses. That's part of the business model, or something like that

So much for stating the obvious, stop hunting is legal and thus is not " dodgy " in the slightest. It has to happen; by definition an SB , a bookie is always betting against you the moment you accept his price.

How do you all think bookies make money from a bet ? Obviously, the bookie needs to win his bet against you to achieve that.

Nothing complicated or controversial about that. However it does not excuse the fact that it fixes the market heavy in favour of the bookie.

Just let it be, let the clients decide what they want to do - to trade with SBs or perhaps not.

Name me 1 good reason what's wrong with that ?

Name me 1 good reason what's wrong with that ?

It fools beginners into believing if they don't use SB, somehow their counterparty will give them free money.

In the end it doesn't really matter who is on the other side, your shirt is a gonna.

Anywayz r.e. the topic....

Yes SB companies "want" you to lose but they don't have to do anything dodgy to cause that to happen, as has been stated by several more credible people on the forum. Most people dabbling in SB will eventually be in the red. The minority of traders who make money are more than covered by the majority's losses. That's part of the business model, or something like that

There are many dumb arguments on forums , with totally out of whack rational , even the chimps would die laughing at these dumb statements.

Use your loaf , use mine if you don't have any , no serious business minded spread betting company wants it's clients to lose .The more clients you have , the more newer clients you get , the more income is generated from annual increases in customers.If their customer base increases every year , they keep making more and more money in the following years.

They say 99 % lose , but I don't believe they want to screw their customers , so they end up with fewer and fewer customers , earning lower and lower income in the future years.

Why would a spread betting broker want it's clients to lose ?.It does not make sense.

In the old days , 20 years ago , they use to behave like bucket shops , robbing clients with stop hunting.I was one of their victims.

This trading industry is full of idiots and charlatans , who are prepared top make any noise on internet sites , these empty vessels make most noise.

I have to admit I did intimidate foroom enough with stooging accusations that he started hesitating posting up all the youtube videos. As there is no proof those videos are misinformation, those videos especially the ones made by shops and the industry can now be considered wholesome, safe, and good for your pocket books.

So please foroom, knock your socks off and resume your task of transferring youtube on to the forum.

You started the word stooges and merchants .

There are many dumb arguments on forums , with totally out of whack rational , even the chimps would die laughing at these dumb statements.

Use your loaf , use mine if you don't have any , no serious business minded spread betting company wants it's clients to lose .The more clients you have , the more newer clients you get , the more income is generated from annual increases in customers.If their customer base increases every year , they keep making more and more money in the following years.

They say 99 % lose , but I don't believe they want to screw their customers , so they end up with fewer and fewer customers , earning lower and lower income in the future years.

Why would a spread betting broker want it's clients to lose ?.It does not make sense.

In the old days , 20 years ago , they use to behave like bucket shops , robbing clients with stop hunting.I was one of their victims.

This trading industry is full of idiots and charlatans , who are prepared top make any noise on internet sites , these empty vessels make most noise.

I just mean they want what makes them money and keeps them within the regulations

5e2e69f60cf0576671cf63a7d9df-no-matter-how-stupid-or-irrational-people-are-they-almost-always-think-they-are-perfectly-rational.jpg

99.999% of lotto customers lose, yet, there is always customers every week.

So long as you teach people how to "win", it doesn't matter if they lose because they will come back. This is why there are so many how to win videos.

99.999% of lotto customers lose, yet, there is always customers every week.

So long as you teach people how to "win", it doesn't matter if they lose because they will come back. This is why there are so many how to win videos.

They live in hope of winning , as long as they sold "trend trading makes money" ,if you wait infront of screens "you would have made $3,000 today with the trades I got in " or "you can make money everyday with the big candles".

This is simply brainwashing traders to lose , when it is untrue.