Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Secondly, I have only taken trades which currently meet the risk and money management guidelines detailed in the strategy. In some cases, I have been able to take certain trades which would not normally be able to be taken with the relatively small trading account of £1500 which I started out with based on the Money Management rules detailed in the strategy, were it not for the small bet sizes offered by IG Index as a new account holder on the TradeSense program. I believe other SB companies also provide similar small bet sizes for a couple of weeks when starting out.

Hi,I'd be interested to know if you would have been able to trade on anything by following the rules, if you had to stake a minimum of £1 a point?

-Can the strategy be used to trade the FTSE index (say via CMC) , or is it used for stocks only?

2. Secondly, I have only taken trades which currently meet the risk and money management guidelines detailed in the strategy. In some cases, I have been able to take certain trades which would not normally be able to be taken with the relatively small trading account of £1500 which I started out with based on the Money Management rules detailed in the strategy, were it not for the small bet sizes offered by IG Index as a new account holder on the TradeSense program. I believe other SB companies also provide similar small bet sizes for a couple of weeks when starting out.

Hi,I'd be interested to know if you would have been able to trade on anything by following the rules, if you had to stake a minimum of £1 a point?

Hello

Yes you can take the trades based on the rules from £1 per point.

I also have mebers taking trades at 50p per point on Finspreads using my system.

Davie

Hi,

If you're buying the manual and CD today from Amazon does it come with the updated entry signals or the old ones?

Thx.

Hi,

If you're buying the manual and CD today from Amazon does it come with the updated entry signals or the old ones?

Thx.

The system isnt updated the update is just another system for my members to use if they wish!

I posted this update on the private section on my forum as another tool for members to use.

The system in the manual is the real system and the one everyone uses.

Davie

-Personally , once i dont think much of stochastics , ma's etc - but each to their own!

This is most likely becasuse you dont know how to use them right! You more than likely use them the same way many begginers use them and really what you learn in the other books is basic.

Also you dont know the full set of rules and tactics based on the system so you cant coment on something you know nothing about. There is many ways to use indicators and NOT just the standered oversold/bought zones.

The video is another system I give to members as a little bonus for them to use if they wish.

The manual system is different.

Davie

This is most likely becasuse you dont know how to use them right! You more than likely use them the same way many begginers use them and really what you learn in the other books is basic.

Also you dont know the full set of rules and tactics based on the system so you cant coment on something you know nothing about. There is many ways to use indicators and NOT just the standered oversold/bought zones.

The video is another system I give to members as a little bonus for them to use if they wish.

The manual system is different.

Davie

Hi Davie,

I've entered the discussion about your system a little late so apologies if this question have already been asked...

Is your System/s traded in a discretionary manner or can your "rules" be hard-coded and mechanically traded?

Regards,

Chorlton

Hi Davie,

I've entered the discussion about your system a little late so apologies if this question have already been asked...

Is your System/s traded in a discretionary manner or can your "rules" be hard-coded and mechanically traded?

Regards,

Chorlton

Hi,

Its funny you ask this because one of my members has just made a program that searches the market and gives all the signals for the current day!

He has backtested the system and gave a watchlist of all the top performers on the private sectionof my forum.

So to answer your question yes it can be done.

Davie

sorry if this has been mentioned and I've missed it, but when should we expect the results of the tested system?

Hi,

If things were bad you would have heard about it!

If you are on my forum you will see that things are not quiet, in fact its booming specialy in the manual buyers section.

And with one of my members creating a new scanning program for the system the members are loving it.

Thanks Davie

Its Good and you have the support to learn buy it!!

will give more off a review once trading efficently,

aston

He has backtested the system and gave a watchlist of all the top performers on the private sectionof my forum.

Hi Davie,

Firstly, Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your comment above, would you be willing to post the results of this particular backtest on here, as I'd be interested....

Kind Regards,

Chorlton

Hi,

This is only a smal list of trades from the program that one of my members has put together.
This is for the year 2009. The below is current set ups.

Attachments

• Untitled1111111111111111111111111.jpg
    Untitled1111111111111111111111111.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 548
Out of interest MinceMeat, did you use the original strategy as detailed in the Manual, or the updated Strategy?

Thanks.

Sorry for the late response, I have mainly been using the original strategy and am only just recently looking for trades off the updated strategy.

Hi Neo,

Yes definitely. My max bet to this day has been 5 pounds per point although based on the SB Strategy Money Management guidelines, on certain trades I was able to bet as much as £10 per point .... maybe a bit more in some cases.
The Pounds per Point which you can bet is going to be determined by your entry and stop loss point.

Sorry, misinterpreted what you were saying. Yes, there is a good percentage of trades which can be taken if you are only looking to stake a £1 per point bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.