Spiriton Media Group

News has been a bit think on the ground from the company over the last 2-3 weeks. I thought that something was supposed to be happening, you know a big deal signed (NOT TALK) or a major aquisition (again, not just talk).

Wonder what's up? perhaps as I write the managment are hard at work with their 'investment bankers' trying to 'secure the new finance' :)

News has been a bit think on the ground from the company over the last 2-3 weeks. I thought that something was supposed to be happening, you know a big deal signed (NOT TALK) or a major aquisition (again, not just talk).

Wonder what's up? perhaps as I write the managment are hard at work with their 'investment bankers' trying to 'secure the new finance' :)

Following the demise of the 'wealthy jockey' investor apparently a 'white knight' is on his way. Failing that my money is on 3 wise men from the east.

...oh and it's mezzanine funding, not 'new finance', do keep up.

'mezzanine funding'

Yes, got to have a flashy sounding name to keep the poor punters thinking something big is happening.

To All

The meeting took place yesterday and present were around 80 investors, Paul Miller, Paul Morton, David Hirst and Director Udo Shcaar.

Paul Morton gave a clear and concise briefing on where the company had been and was now going. He mentioned this forum as having a damaging effect on securing new funding and the unfortunate link with Paul Richard Bell and John Guchone and that this was now completely dead.
David Hirst explained the accounts and the complexities in gathering the information, which has not only caused major delay in the completion, but also added excessive costs to get to filing point.
Udo Schaar explained the reason's behind some of the management decisions in dropping certain products and technologies, and why the Deutsche Telekom venture had been dropped for the time being.

We have been assured that we will now be getting regular updates on where SOM is and how certain negotiations’ are progressing.

While a number of questions were answered, there are some which need clarification. This will come from IR.

As this is a public forum that is all the information I am willing to divulge.

However on the big question; When will we get our Share Certificates? (which is why this forum was started in the first place)
Sorry guys but we are still no closer than we were when this forum started. In that we must wait for IR to complete the register and once this is complete we are lead to believe that our shares will be released to our nominee accounts or by paper certificate for those who do not have an electronic one.

Keep the faith; all good things come to those who wait.

Cheers

Mugsame

Thanks Mugsame (y)
But I have no idea about this "investor meeting"
I'm speachless

"We have been assured that we will now be getting regular updates on where SOM is and how certain negotiations’ are progressing."

And?

To all Investors, please wake up.

Go to pboyles post 160 and at the bottom he says, "This reminds me of the Biodefence scam".

Biodefense is a company I have 6,000 shares in. It is an American Corporation, an IPO that has developed a machine that in the words of the CEO, "blasts letters with energy in the Maildefenders killing chamber but come out undamaged"
This machine is to fight bio-terrorism, anthrax, smallpox, plague, e-coli, influenza, hiv and botulism.
If you go to the Biodefense website you will see that one of the advisers is non other than General Lord Guthrie, Chief of the Defence Staff British Army (Ret).
To connect this company with a scam is lunacy.

pboyles and anley are profesional derampers, have a look at the 2700 odd posts between them on this site.

I will be incontact with Biodefense Director of Communications Rob Heller to find out if they are proceeding with any legal action for slander by these two.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Remember Oldoneleg and his Biodefense shares? The ones I said were a scam but Oldoneleg was outraged and was going to suggest legal action against me? Well it hasnt turned out too well, it seems there could be legal action, but not against the 'de-rampers' as he called them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/article-1309016/FSA-launches-BioDefense-shares-probe.html

Last edited:
"We have been assured that we will now be getting regular updates on where SOM is and how certain negotiations’ are progressing."

And?

News from the company has gone a bit quiet over the last month, what was all that talk about 'assured'. Was it just that, talk, in the hope of buying some MORE time?

PS. Yes, where are you and your army of lawyers OneLeg, some of us are getting bored waiting for the Postman to deliver those nasty letters. Are they still coming or are you like Spiriton - all talk and no action :)

Any news?

How about the accounts?

What does the guy from 'investor relations' say?

Looks like all the people who attended last month's secret hush-hush meeting were taken for mugs..............

Any news?

How about the accounts?

What does the guy from 'investor relations' say?

Looks like all the people who attended last month's secret hush-hush meeting were taken for mugs..............

Hi Anley

Well just to update you all;

The accounts are still to be filed with CH, when that will be... who knows?

SOM have signed letters to agree the much needed investment from an investment bank and due diligence is taking place.
Yes I know this has all been reported before and there has been no word from SOM with regards the TV deal falling through, nor about the Film company filing in Germany???

Whether we were or were not taken for mugs waits to be seen!! Nothing has changed in my view. I know where my money is and it's staying there.

Oh one piece of news with regards the Share certs. No paper certificates will be issued.

MAKKIE83
As far as I know the Far East investors were not informed about this meeting? However if you contact Paul Morton I see no reason why you can't receive a copy of the meetings transcript drawn up by Paul Miller (UK Investor Relations). However don't take my word on it.

TTFN

Mugs

Yes I know this has all been reported before and there has been no word from SOM with regards the TV deal falling through, nor about the Film company filing in Germany???

Mugs

The Das Vierte deal did fall through, that's for certain, the owners of Das Vierte have issued a press release to that effect.

Whats the 'film company filing' in Germany?

The Das Vierte deal did fall through, that's for certain, the owners of Das Vierte have issued a press release to that effect.

Whats the 'film company filing' in Germany?

Hi PBOYLES

Well SOM have not told us a thing about that? Which unfortunately is no surprise!!

VCL Film + Medien AG, has filed for insolvency is the film company I was referring to. And again no report from SOM???

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE
If any SOM investor who was at the meeting is reading this and they gave the management names of People/Companies/Investment firms who might be willing to invest in SOM, please sign up and let us know if SOM have taken this forward in anyway? I would be very interested to know if the help offered by the investors at the meeting has been taken up by SOM management? It would speak volumes for SOM if they had approached one of the Investors nominated funding routes?

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

Well SOM have not told us a thing about that? Which unfortunately is no surprise!!

VCL Film + Medien AG, has filed for insolvency is the film company I was referring to. And again no report from SOM???

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE
If any SOM investor who was at the meeting is reading this and they gave the management names of People/Companies/Investment firms who might be willing to invest in SOM, please sign up and let us know if SOM have taken this forward in anyway? I would be very interested to know if the help offered by the investors at the meeting has been taken up by SOM management? It would speak volumes for SOM if they had approached one of the Investors nominated funding routes?

Cheers

Mugs

I see, well Das Vierte themselves issued a press release saying the deal had fallen through. The VCL Film + Medien AG insolvency was reported in the German Financial Times and through other channels. I think we can take both those matters as fact though I will dig up the sources if you want more proof.

Both are bad news for SOM so I'm not surprised that they are not shouting about it.

I see, well Das Vierte themselves issued a press release saying the deal had fallen through. The VCL Film + Medien AG insolvency was reported in the German Financial Times and through other channels. I think we can take both those matters as fact though I will dig up the sources if you want more proof.

Both are bad news for SOM so I'm not surprised that they are not shouting about it.

Hi PBOYLES

I don't think any more proof is needed!! The links all work.

They don't need to shout about it, just inform the investors "What, Why, How and Action" so at least we are not left in the dark and needing to use Forums to find out what is going on!!!
Even bad news passed from the horses mouth is better than none!!! At least then we are able to make educated assessments!!

Cheers

Mugs

Here's another nice example of scammers who were a 'legit' company (properly registered etc) operating a pump and dump scam.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-...cle_27832c4e-1ae5-58af-b279-e287e6fc8824.html

They sold shares pre IPO and never issued certificates. They also claimed several large acquisitions that turned out to be fake.

Remember this scam? It seems they have closed in on them.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/KC-company-owner-charged-with-apf-165403910.html?x=0&.v=1

Mugs I think the educated assessment has been done a long time ago......and it isn't good.

Hi Fleeced&co

Very true.... and the information is still not adding up as usual!!
I'm sure you've had the recent e-mail concerning the latest investment plan!!! We can but hope.

It's nice to see the Yanks are doing something right for a change? thanks PBOYLES for the post.

Mugs

3 new documents filed in CH by SOM lately. One is their statement of capital showing they are worth £300,000, hardly enough for a down payment on a TV station and a lot less than the amount of money they took off shareholders a few years ago. Another document relates to Udo Schaar being mainly resident in Germany and the third giving the same information for Dieter Falkenhahn.

No accounts filed, just those 3 documents.